• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in O-Town

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Jason is PKM? How come he's not on the first page?

Who is bringing recording setups etc? Do we have pools first? What is the winnings breakdown?

PND

Smash Champion
Breakdown is top 3, 60 / 30 / 10. Pools likely won't be needed based on anticipated turnout but brackets will be seeded by skill AND region to prevent bull**** as much as possible

***Info edited out for privacy purposes***

Vwins

Smash Ace
yo I may try to come later in the day around 4-5 pm after diner with my family to play some friendlies

with you guys since its been a while i've played ottawa peeps so can anyone PM me direction or something ?

edit: lol nvm for direction just saw the last post with the address -_-

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't think either sets were dominant enough to merit boasting ;P. I certainly did not boast when I beat you. I imagine our sets will take an interesting turn next time.

Looking forward to seeing the matches.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't think either sets were dominant enough to merit boasting ;P. I certainly did not boast when I beat you. I imagine our sets will take an interesting turn next time.

Looking forward to the seeing the matches.
I'm the strongest in the world of course I'll boast. =P j/k

Top Bottom