• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in O-Town RESULTS!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I'll be getting the tapes from PND tomorrow. I'll try and get videos up tomorrow night, the next day at the latest.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Really bad news regarding the videos.

The VCR didn't record the matches. I even tested it before and it worked, but for whatever reason the matches weren't recorded.

I want to apologise to everybody that looked forward to watching the matches. :(

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tip.

=P they do have dazzles and laptops and that modern stuff, just that the fellow who had it couldn't bring it over.

Sucks that stuff didn't get recorded. Oh well.

booshk

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Late shoutouts:
PND: Thanks for hosting another great event. It was great that Quebec ( and BC ) came out to smash. Also good set in the singles bracket.
Jaz: I guess you were right, BC can't handle Ottawa four for all's. Also, you rant about Pokemon was hilarous. Good shiit.
Linkshot: I got raapeedd by lvl 9 link. raaaaaape. Good stuff in doubles lol.
Blitz: Good to see you again, too bad we were unable to play at PND's. And also good **** for repping OTTAWA.
Florence: Your Marth is getting very good, I'm looking forward to playing it again. GG's
Diakanos: Thanks for taking time to smash with us. Congrats on your results on the tourny ( even though I screwed up teams ). Also your Ganon taunt was imo the highlight of the smashfest.
HiDef: We never met in tourny but I had fun playing you in friendlies, good stuff.
Wak: To bad we couldn't team, but I looked forward to the revival of " Je me souvien"!!
Kage: Great to finally meet you, you cleaned up at the tourny like nobodies business. Win Pound 5 for EC CAN and for Isabelle!
PKM: I had fun playing you in tourny even though it was very one sided. And what do you mean thanks to charles for winning crews? I raaaaaaaped.
TECT/GANONPWN: GG's

tect

Smash Journeyman
Shouts
Despite spending the night in the hospital after a raucous NYE, I was very pleased to find myself in PNDs crib Smashing with some of the friendliest in the community. It was great seeing the old familiar Ottawa peeps and the new faces, not to mention the Quebec Warriors (I include Wak in this).

PND: Thanks for hosting, you have a cool place which is awesome for Smash. GGs
Jaz: Once again the loudest voice in the room, you can generate hype that rings in my ears for months to come. GGs.
Linkshot: You give CPUs SSJ4 powers somehow, too good. Nice ranting about hockey with you in the restaurant. GGs.
Blitz: I don't think that we played much, but I was pretty tired all day. Also, did we meet before this fest? GGs.
Florence: Had fun playing with you. I remember that you had good spacing, but you were hesitant to combo, like I can be sometimes. GGs.
HiDef: You seem like a cool guy. GGs.
Charlesz: I hope you don't think I was trying to be a d!ck, I just wanted to use M2! Anyways, GGs, you play well.

MANUEL: Great to see you again, I didn't realize you were leaving town so early or I would have msged you before. Anywho, good work at the tourney! Teams was lots of fun, and our friendlies were oh-so satisfying. I'll never take you to PS as Marth v Fox again!

Shirley: You were very nice =) do you go to these functions often?

ROUSTANE!! Sorry for spilling your milk. Now I owe you schnapps and a 1/2 liter of chocolate cow stuff. It was a great learning experience (again) playing you in friendlies and such. Teams was awesome, and I keep replaying my missed side-B in our singles match in my head. Thanks for the offer to step outside too for a few minutes haha, but I had stuff to do later. We should play more often. GGs

Jason my Ruv: You are too good. Great seeing you again, too far and few in between. I promise I will come to Montreal some time. GGs

GPWN!: Teams was fun. We never got dinner. Didn't know you played SC2. GGs, we'll chat later.

I need to play Smash more

Top Bottom