• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 14: Quebec Returns [Read post #15] - March 2nd, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I just realized.
I think you've worn a hockey jersey every time you've come to A&C XD

Or at least, I can't remember you wearing any shirts other than hockey jerseys.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I just realized.
I think you've worn a hockey jersey every time you've come to A&C XD

Or at least, I can't remember you wearing any shirts other than hockey jerseys.
I've worn a hockey jersey to all but 2 tournaments. I didn't wear one to Impulse because it was too hot for a jersey, and I didn't wear one at Stef's Birthday tourney because it was July and too hot, though I did wear a Leafs T-Shirt.

Also that one random tournament on a Sunday afternoon at A&C back in April that had like 10 people I didn't wear a jersey.

And I don't think I wore a jersey to the first Smashfest I went to.

Last tournament I wore a Leafs T Shirt under a Leafs Jersey while wearing a Sens hat.

Actually I think I mismatch my Jersey and Hat 90% of the time.

Bing

Smash Master
I've worn a hockey jersey to all but 2 tournaments. I didn't wear one to Impulse because it was too hot for a jersey, and I didn't wear one at Stef's Birthday tourney because it was July and too hot, though I did wear a Leafs T-Shirt.

Also that one random tournament on a Sunday afternoon at A&C back in April that had like 10 people I didn't wear a jersey.

And I don't think I wore a jersey to the first Smashfest I went to.

Last tournament I wore a Leafs T Shirt under a Leafs Jersey while wearing a Sens hat.

Actually I think I mismatch my Jersey and Hat 90% of the time.
I'm surprised you havent been killed yet...

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'm making the announcement cause Tin is busy
Project:M won the vote for the side event at SiD14, so that is what we will be doing.
HOWEVER, THIS MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON VOTERS' ATTENDANCE.

Project:M won the vote by I think 1 or 2 people, but if on the day of SiD14, a lot of the voters don't show up and it turns out that we only have, say, 5-6 P:M voters and we have considerably more low tiers voters, we will host LTs instead.

Keep in mind that the side event will be starting at the same time as Brawl 2v2. Brawl 2v2 is scheduled to start at 1 pm and we need time to register entrants beforehand, and the venue opens at noon, so it is recommended that you arrive before 12:45!

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****, forgot Smashboards existed.
Red X, we got doubles son! ;)
Holy, Horo and MorKs are fully confirmed
Quebec carpool choke : Guard, Techiyo and KingKong...
We'll still be over 5 people coming though, we'll keep you updated.

Oh btw : Vote : Project M 2.5b

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
So yeeeeeaaaaahh......Only Horo, Holy and I will come to this apparently...bad luck choke everywhere! :(
Vote : Project M

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Apparently the engineers are going barhopping after my ceremony so im probably not gonna show up to this in any capacity.

That means feel free to give my phone number out to quebec players who are housing with me on saturday

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll try to be there for the stream, remember to add it to the sidebar guys!

Oh uhmm... good luck, all of you! Stef has to be there because she is an awesome commentator (well you all are but shh...)! :D

Aus. ftw amirite? :p

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Alright Guys, As some people already know, Project M is the Side event and will be run the same time with doubles as well. Now our only issue is that we need to know how much people that are going to play project M, are going to bring setups and possibly tv's. The more setups we can bring for Project M the better for the TO's and quicker to finishing on time management.
Also those entering regular brawl if you can bring a setup as well that would be great. :)
how much setups (and possibly tv's would you be able to bring?)
smashers for this attending project M
Hopefully quebecians brought setups to this, and plz tell me here, facebook or in a pm if yes/no for setups and how much you are bringing if you do. THX :)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Bringing one PM setup that can be used for Brawl after PM is finished.

Also I'll be winning PM at this, Ivysaur2good (and I have secondaries too, so watch out!)

Mprime

Smash Ace
if project M starts anytime around 6pm or later please sign me up and respond to this post asap

Top Bottom