• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Passion 2. Now with the Hax$ seal of approval.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I liked this a lot. You can extend your combos longer than me, i'm impressed. There was some stuff I hadn't seen before, well done. I watched the ending credits twice to realize that you synched the music :)

Great job!

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
And people say we've seen every Falcon combo... Pffff, you sure showed them. Some of those combo's were just ridiculous, I loved the reverse uair combo clip on those IC's. Some of your Peach and Jiggs combo's blew my mind too. Anybody can combo a Fox, floaties take talent.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
This reminded me so much of IKMII. Great vid

i felt like there was too many standard upair->upair->knee clips making it unnecessarily long
but i love the reverse upair combos and some of the othe roriginal stuff, and the outro was great.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
**** Hax$ he plays brawl (<3) this has the Reneblade seal of approval.

Also, i've always been a fan of all my fellow falcon main/falcon board trollers, scrub.

I should've played you @ pound, but the only time I saw you you were about to play m2k in pools, so I didn't wanna break your focus. (you had an epic look on concentration on your face)

And they shall call him Reneblade Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHqQj1Vmkq4

I feel like I did a pretty good job with this one.

[/end blatant attention getting]
im just throwin in as much **** in here as i can to make my sig show up.

Top Bottom