• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
75 minutes! The best segment deserves the longest time.

yeah its goin to be the best segment. if youre forgetting(talkin to everyone)

1.there is a guest speaker (means more opions)

2. one of the best week updates (more to talk about than usual)

and of course in all of them

3.the indept detail of youko and samuria panda

4. the messages piling in for youko

Good luck :chuckle:

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Yes, the.. Smash Brother Community is stoked.. But when? Well not next year.. Not.. Next spring.. I can announce to you today that Show Me Your News.. will lauch.. Tonight.

[Reggie/]

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What? 75 MINUTES?

...or never.

:laugh:

Rules when dealing with Nintendo:
1.If Nintendo gives you a Nintendo 1st/2nd party game release date, don't trust it until you have the game in your hand.
2.Never expect the game earlier.
3.Never expect the game within a year of the originally intended release date.

As for the podcast, can't wait to hear. Props to Colbusman, and I'm sure it will be teh (ya teh) best podcast week ever, as well as the best roundtable YET! :)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
...or never.

Rules when dealing with Nintendo:
1.If Nintendo gives you a Nintendo 1st/2nd party game release date, don't trust it until you have the game in your hand.
2.Never expect the game earlier.
3.Never expect the game within a year of the originally intended release date.

As for the podcast, can't wait to hear. Props to Colbusman, and I'm sure it will be teh (ya teh) best podcast week ever, as well as the best roundtable YET! :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

**** nice johnknight1 thats all sad but true. game release date in feb:(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
What’s up guys, things…are going to be a little different this week, and I won’t lie, it’s because I’ve just had a really bad week and a very busy weekend, but I’m still trying to put something out there for you all. And while I’m at it, I’m trying to put a positive spin on things and say that this is going to be something that I’m trying to gauge your reaction for to see if you all like it, so let me know if you like the change or whatever.

It’s gonna go like this. We’re gonna dive straight into the Roundtable. I know, there…is no Rundown this week. See, writing the Rundown, believe it or not, takes me upwards of five hours or so every week. But as we were doing the Roundtable this week…I realized that we were covering everything I was going to talk about and it became so painstakingly difficult to write the Rundown without sounding redundant that…well you get the picture.

You’ve heard that the Roundtable is around 70 minutes this week, and that is very true. Afterwards I’m gonna put in the Brawl Viewpoint, this week done by Bli33ard, cuz that’s actually the most important part of the show to me, cuz that’s what YOU guys write all by yourself. And I can’t do an Easter Egg this week, I know, I know, I was going to something for the F-Zero song thread if they want me to, but I just have no time this week.

So, it’s not a copout. You still get one of the longest episodes to date. And I hope you enjoy it, but please let me know what you think. The production time for this is FAR shorter than if I write a Rundown, but I don’t want quality to suffer. And I hope you all forgive me for trying to have a life.

Regards,

-- Youko

Wight

Smash Apprentice
well i PMed this to you, but thought your inbox is probably flooded. so to help, i decided to spam the same message here too :D
We as a community love the podcast and would do anything for you to help make things go smoothly. You say it takes five hours to write up the rundown section. Why not ask for the communities help? should it not be a community thing? by the people for the people, credits to you of course. Regardless, if you need help easing the pressure, I follow the updates hectically and can help you write the rundown section as im never lost for words. Great work so far, hope i can help as much as possible.
cheers,
wight

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hopefully 2.5 hours from the timestamp. Hopefully.

The roundtable is great though, IMO, so I think you all will be happy with it, even if you must be patient...

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to hear you keep having bad weeks/weekends, Youko. I'm sure that if you ever need to vent, I'm sure this community would be more than happy to listen and help.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
This sounds great, I can't wait! There's a lot to talk about, knowing that Instant Replay is now available!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Stream is up, Download will be up in 15-30 mins ish. But there's the link for when it does go up.

Now I have to go to a flag football game! w00t.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
the target test is still the same 5 with eatch character ones just harded then other... i think
Not sure if I understand, but Target Test has been drastically changed. No more stage per character. There are now only five stages, one for each level of difficulty.

Very lame, but eh, whatever.

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Fine job, and the lack of a rundown was okay, as all of the info you'd cover in it was in the roundtable. I wouldn't mind if that were the normal case, as long as you still did one during the non-roundtable weeks.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the roundtable was awesome and epic and the episode was fine without the rundown, I just hope there are more roundtable trials

Top Bottom