• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Why does the title say 8? Grrrrr...

8:30 PM, people. 8:30.

EDIT: Oh. Character limit in the title made things utterly confusing. Dammit all...

Sariku

Smash Master
if Youko Does What I And Swordhunter Say To Do, You Just Need To Have A Window Open For The Stickam And A Window Open For The Irc. The Irc Will Be Java Based, Which Means You Don't Have To Download Anything. For Those Who Want To See What It Will Be Like, Follow These Steps.

- Go To www.gamesurge.net/chat/
- It Will Come Up With Some Warning Message, Just Press "run."
- When It Fully Loads, Type "/nick Yourname" (example : /nick Sariku)
- Now Type "/join #smyn". (example : /join #smyn)

You Are Then There And Ready To Chat With Everyone Else. Youko May Not Decide To Do This, But It Would Be Easiest, As Swordhunter And Myself Decided.

We Already Have About 7 People In Here, So Everyone Else Should Go Ahead And Join In!
. .

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Lot of problems at the moment. Please bear with us and keep things in the chat.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Okay. I needed something to keep me occupied during the really bad skippage, so I made this.

Oh well, I needed practice making .gifs, and this was my first. I know it's not that good, but something's better than nothing :)

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I stopped in the chat because I want to listen to it when I go out =/. Somebody tell me if my mailtime question was answered, lol.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Here's a little story about how I nearly electrecuted myself for SMYN. People in the chat already heard it, but this is for those who haven't.

Okay, so my parents force me to unplug the computer during storms because my dad's a fireman and power surges etc. etc. So I was going to plug the computer back in. I get my finger caught in between the plug and the outlet, and suddenly I just feel this electric jolt.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
gah, it was too early in the morning for me to listen to it live :/ (it was like 2:00 am to 5:00 am I don't get all these posts saying "it works! :D" "it stopped! D:" all the time so somewhere in between.) oh well, at least I can listen to the recorded version.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I remember them answering one of yours... you will just have to listen to the recorded version he he he.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Darkurai, at least they answered one also, do you have two smashboards accounts? Is Fangzv your brother? Are you making fun of him?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Darkurai, at least they answered one also, do you have two smashboards accounts? Is Fangzv your brother? Are you making fun of him?
I do have two accounts, one of which I stopped using 'cause I wanted a different username.
I'm FangzV's brother, yes. We make fun of each other sometimes.

I do it more though.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Same with me. But I don't want anyone judging me of being a 2008 poster ¬_¬
I think you can change your username. I PM'd Scav about it once, and he proceeded to ignore me.

Actually it might have been M3D. I don't remember. Either way, I was ignored.

Top Bottom