• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Cowboy Elephants that can talk. Awesome.

Well, I would like to say the episode would go up as soon as possible, but I haven't received the audio file yet from Panda. That would make things pretty difficult.

And I didn't get a ticket. It was a warning. Rawr. :p

Darkurai

Smash Master
Cowboy Elephants that can talk. Awesome.

Well, I would like to say the episode would go up as soon as possible, but I haven't received the audio file yet from Panda. That would make things pretty difficult.

And I didn't get a ticket. It was a warning. Rawr. :p
Well, then I obviously didn't remember correctly.
I was only able to listen for bits and pieces of it.

And I've been reading through old posts in this thread. So many people thought Wayko is Youko. Honestly, how stupid can you be? They sound nothing alike.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
If Youko is actually Wayko, then...no, that's impossible! It defies the very definition of reality as we know it!

But then, what is reality? How can we be sure that everything around us truly exists? Can I truly be certain that I actually exist, or that anyone else here actually exists? Do I only exist in a reality formed by someone else's subconscious? And even if I am real, who's to say that things are actually as they appear? For all I know, I could actually be Waspinator covered in a thick later of artificial flesh, or perhaps my world is actually just a small sect of a model civilization that gigantic alien scientists have created as a means of studying me and learning my inner secrets! But I won't let them, you hear me? I Won't let them! THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THAT THEY EVER DARED TO CROSS-*urgh*!

*looks back to see a massive syringe stuck through my back*

Ooh...Waspinator has a headache in his whoooooooooole booooooodddddyyyyyyyy...

*falls down face first and passes out, then slowly gets dragged away by a gigantic pair of fingers*

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Like if someone is mentally challenged or a small child you talk down on their level. You ever think. Wow. What if people talk to ME like that but I don't have the mental capacity to understand it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Like if someone is mentally challenged or a small child you talk down on their level. You ever think. Wow. What if people talk to ME like that but I don't have the mental capacity to understand it.
Hm that's a good point. I don't know. Certainly something to think about.

In general, our world really just can't be understood. We could very well just be a game of "The Sims".

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I used to love to pretend that in heaven before we were born we got to choose whichever universe looks good to us. Like someone else would choose a different universe, a universe of different physics, species, everything. And I chose this universe and everyone is controller by God as a means for us to do good things in the end of every problem to get back up to heaven. Weird huh?

Darkurai

Smash Master
I used to love to pretend that in heaven before we were born we got to choose whichever universe looks good to us. Like someone else would choose a different universe, a universe of different physics, species, everything. And I chose this universe and everyone is controller by God as a means for us to do good things in the end of every problem to get back up to heaven. Weird huh?
That's awesome.

I AM YOUR OBSTACLE THEN.

COME. FIGHT ME.

Anyway, welcome to the Show Me Your News! thread. The only place you can have conversations about deep secrets of the universe in a thread that's supposed to be about a podcast centered around a video game where Nintendo characters beat the crap out of each other.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
So... we went from a podcast discussion to me *****ing about Sonic to the podcast again to topics on existentialism.

SMYN is AWESOME. It'd be cool if SMYN had it's own forum/site. XD

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
KotR was more of a local thing...sorry...

And I'd suggest to not derail things too much, in the best interest of not spamming. If anyone wants to make a Show Me Your News site with downloads, forums, and whatever, feel free though. That'd be pretty cool!

Anyway, I just received the file for the episode. Granted, I have work tonight, but I'll do my best to get it up online the soonest I can.

Top Bottom