• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
yes! epic quote. this is my favorite quote.
Kemkian: wow, i can't beleve no updates for a week
Me: don't worry, we'll be back to crapy updates in no time!

Levitas

the moon
lol, in mother 3, lucas fills the same role as ness in terms of psi capability. He really doesn't know much aggressive psi.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you said "ROOOOOUNDTABLEEEEE" in a really deep voice before it happened and everyone looked at you strangely, I won't lie...I would laugh very hard.

falco999

Smash Apprentice
I think that would almost be as good as the time where in my friend's math class someone asked a question to where you put a certain number and it was supposed to be the numerator of a fraction and the denominator was 9000 and the teacher said "over 9000". my friend really wanted to scream out OVER 9000!!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It wouldn't let me post!! at like 4:19 i said "at school we did like the same thing, we did socratic circles which=rountable, and i had to give my summary of the article we had to interpret, and i turned to my friend and just bellowed, "THE RUNDOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNnnn..."
I love busting out meme's in school. Theres a kid in my calculus class that pulls out over 9000 all the time. im the designated, "WHAT, 9000?!" guy.

Cless

Smash Champion
Wasn't the male fighting wire frame based upon Captain Falcon as well? And the female was Zelda right? Probably the same thing this time around.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I can't post the Show Me Your News! Index on the Wiki.

There's already a warning saying it's too long and you need to clean it up.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I can't post the Show Me Your News! Index on the Wiki.

There's already a warning saying it's too long and you need to clean it up.
Perhaps, creating individual links for each episode? The episode summary section takes up a huge chunk of the entry.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I think that would almost be as good as the time where in my friend's math class someone asked a question to where you put a certain number and it was supposed to be the numerator of a fraction and the denominator was 9000 and the teacher said "over 9000". my friend really wanted to scream out OVER 9000!!
I definately would have shouted

"WHAT? 9000!?"

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
It wouldn't let me post!! at like 4:19 i said "at school we did like the same thing, we did socratic circles which=rountable, and i had to give my summary of the article we had to interpret, and i turned to my friend and just bellowed, "THE RUNDOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNnnn..."
I love busting out meme's in school. Theres a kid in my calculus class that pulls out over 9000 all the time. im the designated, "WHAT, 9000?!" guy.
Unfortunately I don't have too many gamers or forum goers at my school that I'm friends with, so memes are rare unless they're vary mainstream youtube things. However, my friends and I have become almost experts at the perfectly placed Anchorman/Knocked U/Superbad or Will Ferrell SNL skit quote. It's good times.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I think that red is captain falcon, blue is zelda, yellow is mario, and green is kirby
P.S. please check out this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135585
You are correct except blue is Peach proven by Siegk.

Anyways that isnt really such a big deal (Well except for Falcon's confirmation {who doubted him anyways}, and the death of "Who is that yellow guy with horns?" question {which didn't really become so big anyways.})

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
He means how Peach is the blue Alloy. But here is not the place to discuss that.

DisabledParking

Smash Rookie
I think the whole not kirby things is just like the its not like you cant reflected thing he pulled with the bonsley update. If you still taking on ideas for season 3 elements i think a small segment looking at current rumors fling around would be interesting. Your thoughts or believe ability whether or not you'd like to see this rumor to be proven true or not etc. Oh btw SP i understand the whole no time thing all to well classes have started to get back into full swing for me and my free time keeps dwindling away

626key

Smash Journeyman
He means how Peach is the blue Alloy. But here is not the place to discuss that.
true, but can you consider the comment under the yellow alloy for the comment of the week?
P.S. maybe a fighter of the week where you look for the next most likely fighter

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
This bothers me. Whenever I hear someone hasn't played Pikmin, I get confused and think to myself, "why!?" I remember Y and SP saying they've never played it and...WHY!? To anyone that hasn't played the games, do this: Play Pikmin 1, beat it and respect the epicness that it is; now play Pikmin 2 and be BLOWN AWAY about how much a game can improve on everything without you realizing what needed to be improved on.
This goes out to EVERYONE that hasn't played it. Play it, please...

courte

Smash Lord
coming from cless thats classic

umm i feel sorta like "ok we want to be respected as gamers, supporting all art forms and story telling so when i hear gamers complain that pikmin or smash is too kiddie, and that's the only reason they won't play it, i feel my heart sinking [[i'm guilty of this with the recent tales of series and i'm ashamed, ill get to making amends as soon as i'm done with brawl...]] anyhoo that's just my two cents

Cless

Smash Champion
coming from cless thats classic

umm i feel sorta like "ok we want to be respected as gamers, supporting all art forms and story telling so when i hear gamers complain that pikmin or smash is too kiddie, and that's the only reason they won't play it, i feel my heart sinking [[i'm guilty of this with the recent tales of series and i'm ashamed, ill get to making amends as soon as i'm done with brawl...]] anyhoo that's just my two cents
Eh, maybe. I don't remember demanding anyone play a game though, but that dude in the one character thread was annoying me, and I still stand by my any fighting game character in Brawl stance, and I argued the Inafune podcast. I don't think that I've been too vehement about much else. Besides, I'll play any game once.

Most of the time I'm joking around anyway. :laugh:

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i agree with the crazy guy. i feel you can't hate something until you've tried it. so i don't want Geno in Brawl. i Can't go around meh, Geno sucks!

so don't badmouth olimar, unless you actually played the game!

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Wow, calm down dude. It's just a game.
1)You have to take forums posts less seriously.

2)Pikmin really is a great game.

3)I always thought it to be weird when people say "It's just a game" on a video game message board. Am I the only one?

Top Bottom