• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Boobs! #2 : Hands off my breasts - Sherbrooke - July 3rd

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Alright, after the huge success of our first tourney we decided we might as well make a second one!

[Where and when]
Venue : LOL Video G4m1ng Lounge, 19 King East, Sherbrooke, Québec
Date : July 3rd 2010
Hour : 11 am to Midnight~ (Midnight is an approx. It may end earlier or go on later)
Phone : 819-791-4096 (This is the phone number of the venue, I shall be the one answering)

[Tournament organisers]
- Terra
- nvm

Venue = 10$
1 vs 1 = 10$ (60%/30%/10% for top 3)
2 vs 2 = 20$ (10$ per participant) (60%/30%/10% for top 3)
1 vs 1 Melee = 5-10$ (Depeding on participation levels) (60%/30%/10% for top 3)

[Rules]

Round-Robin Elimination Pools followed by a Double elimination tourney

[General]
- 3 stock (4 stock for Melee)
- 8 minutes
- Items Off & None
- Team Attack on in doubles
- Controller ports, team color or character color are determined by RPS
- Set are best of 3
- - Finals are best of 5
- If the timer runs out the winner is determined by stock, then percentage
- - If both players have the same stock & percentage a 1 stock in the same stage must ensue
- Any action hindering the progress of a game/set will result in the forfeit of the offending player

[Gameplay]
- Infinite Dimensional Cape is banned
- Suicidal KO moves result in a win for the player having executed the move.
- Stalling is banned. Maximum damage with a chain grab is 250% (No exaggerating for nothing)

[Set format]
1. Each player selects their character. A double blind pick may be requested.
2. First stage is random or the players may stage strike.
3. Each player may ban 1 stage per set.
4. You may not select a stage you previously won on
5. Any stage may be selected as long as both players agree beforehand.
6. The loser of the previous match selects the next stage to be played.
7. The winner of the previous match selects his character.
8. The loser of the previous match selects his character.
9. Repeat 6 to 8 for any consecutive match.

[Brawl Stages]
Neutral
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
- Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter-Pick
- Brinstar
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orpheon
- Halberd
- Jungle Japes
- Lylat Cruise
- Rainbow Cruise

Banned
- All other stages including custom stages

[Melee Stages]
Neutral
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Yoshi's Story
- Dreamland (N64)
- Fountain of Dreams

Counter-Pick
- Brinstar
- Corneria
- Green Greens
- Jungle Japes
-Kongo Jungle
- Mute City
- Onett
- Poké Floats
- Pokémon Stadium
- Princess Peach's Castle
- Rainbow Cruise
- Kongo Jungle (N64)

Banned
- All other stages

[Participants]
[Total = 31]
Sherbrooke area
- Terra
- nvm
- Trish
- Bruno
- Simon
- Janko
- Kenny
- Charo
- J-G
- Greg
- Marco
- Antonio
- Mulot
- 7red
- Doc
- Alain
- Jking
- Franck
- Doom
- Remi
- Boisvert
- Fornax

Montreal area
- Guard
- Hells
- HolyNightmare
- Swordgard
- Kr3wman
- Mar1
- Stroumbert?
- Ally?
- Techiyo?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
My dear 2 lovers......(Terra & NVM).......I WOULD LOVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
He should...he only has to follow Swordgard like the other time >_>
yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya..............Hells will drive me.lol

I should be able to drive there again so no worries.

THATS ENOUGH YOU ******* TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE TO FALCO`S ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya..............Hells will drive me.lol

I should be able to drive there again so no worries.

THATS ENOUGH YOU ******* TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LOSE TO FALCO`S ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you lose to Stroumbert again I'm going to post the morph suit pic.

JK

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Hope to see a whole bunch of you all at the tourney ! :)

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
That's an unpleasant idea D: If you can manage to be free on that day it'd be great to have you Phen!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I am very interested in going to this tourney since I want to be able to Play DOM, Stroumbert, and Mar1 who don't seem to be going to Ontario lol, and I wanna be able to experience an out of province tourney, and also to honor those who have reached my tourney :).

I did the research and this is what I have so far:

Its 58$ round trip from Toronto to Montreal which is nice since the tourney will be 10$ per event/venue, so it totals to less than 100$, but this price goes up if I don't get the ticket 7 days before (and the price increase will be too much for me to handle). Since I am planning on leaving on Friday July 2nd, I'll need to have this ticket ordered on June 25th, but I'll also need parental permission, and they need time, so i think its safe to say that I must know the following information by WEDNESDAY JUNE 23RD (next week Wednesday) since me coming to this tourney depends on a few things.

For Friday, I have 2 options. I could leave in the morning and get there sometime at night, or I can leave in the evening, and get there very early Saturday morning. For the 1st option, If I leave for Friday, I'll need housing and I'm too poor for Hotel lol. If someone can offer me housing, I'm pretty sure I can local bus it to their place. The Friday arrival times are 05:25pm, 07:30pm, and 10:20pm. There are later times but I doubt that would be convenient for whomever may house me, and there are earlier times, but that requires me getting to the bus station super early, and I'd rather not. If housing can't be found for me, I can take the other option, and leave Friday evening, then get to the station in Montreal at 04:55am Saturday morning. Being able to smash with someone would be nice tho lol.

The biggest part of my attendance will depend on if i can get a ride from the bus station in Montreal to Sherbrooke and back to the bus station in Montreal. I was told by Holy that last time, 2 cars where going (GUARD & Swordgard) and that there were 2 free spots, but when I talked to Swordgard, he said that ppl dropped out last minute and that this time he apparently has a full car (I last talked to him last week, things might have changed tho). So unless there is some other cheap method of getting to Sherbrooke (a bus that can take me there), I either need a ride from the station and back or else i can't go :(. Also, I would need to be back at the bus station for SUNDAY AT 06:00am (should be plenty of time)

I need to have all the details by next week Wednesday to allow me enough time to tell my parents everything and purchase the tickets. Even if we manage to get everything organized so that i can go, its all up to my parents, so nothing is guaranteed. I could go even if they said no, but its not worth it to come home to find out that the door is locked and my stuff is outside :ohwell:

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Check it out with Swordgard, I think he had an epic deal for money savings :O Otherwise, there should be room for you! Try and bring Iliad and SilverDoc with you xD!

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! Bring who ever you can with you, if that's a possibility of course. Also there is housing (good at that!) in Sherbrooke if that would be necessary :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sweet! Bring who ever you can with you, if that's a possibility of course. Also there is housing (good at that!) in Sherbrooke if that would be necessary :)
He needs to be back in mtl by 6 am -.-

Fun time I know.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Well we can have housing on saturday night after the tournament. It's all up to Guard and Swordgard to be in tip top shape for driving at 4:30 in the morning !!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well we can have housing on saturday night after the tournament. It's all up to Guard and Swordgard to be in tip top shape for driving at 4:30 in the morning !!
He needs to be back to Berri, which means an extra 30 minutes. now add in the time for waking up, we need to be up at around 3:30. About 30 mins to wake up like usual, get our stuff ready, then an hour and 10 mins just to get there. I forgot, I think you need to be there 15 mins in advance for your megabus, so add that. I don't even know when your tourney is going to end, I am not sure I am willing to sacrifice this much sleep time -.-. Furthermore this is a huge inconvenient to impose to the other people in the car.

I really don't think its possible atm.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm guessing everyone's cars are completely full and have no spot for me.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Well, we've broken the 30 mark with 90-100% confirmed people!!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hmm, this needs more hype, 1 last week till there.

And some other guy named hype might show up too XD

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Housing would have been available for all in Ontario :O

Top Bottom