• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shoulda Tech'd It" 2: Electric Boogaloo Official Date is 3/21!!!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If i was making it to this, MI would definitely **** ALL. W/ just West MI, they'd only **** ALMOST ALL

Acro

Smash Ace
I will be coming to this as long as at least one person from Midland comes with me sooooo lets hope lol

Rat

Smash Lord
Dang this is starting to look better. I also have a feeling that some random scrubs will show up too. We had some people ask about it yesterday.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Biggy, so if Kels and I come up to your place on Friday, can we just carpool with you?
EEEEEEEyesserrr!!!!....but yeah, i'll drive you there & back no prob, i gots a futon + a blow up mattress...and when i say blow...i mean you and me w/ a bottle of sparkling grape juice.... heh?...HEH?

aka midland
Midland has always been good @ the melee fyi
+ if your interested in coming, i could house you too...cuz i'm coo like that

also, (269) 767-2044 is my # if anyone needs directions

Zjiin

Smash Master
We are definitely coming for sure, i just confirmed with Kels. Khepri might come with but I haven't heard about anymore than us two. When i talk to Kels, i'll ask him if anyone else is planning on coming and what time we are leaving.

I'll probably just call your phone for directions when i need to give you answers.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm putting it on the stack! Counterspell your counterspell, ***.
aahhh this will be ****.

EEMULATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRR

but seriously, Chi-town bring 1-2 more so we can do MI vs Chicago crew battles.
If I have money left from Jimmy Johns. $Matches? Kels? Damian? Soap?

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm putting it on the stack! Counterspell your counterspell, ***.
aahhh this will be ****.

EEMULATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRR

but seriously, Chi-town bring 1-2 more so we can do MI vs Chicago crew battles.
If I have money left from Jimmy Johns. $Matches? Kels? Damian? Soap?
I'll take you up on that mm.

Epok

Smash Ace
Oh BTW. I wanna let you you guys know where to park for tomorrow so you don't have to pay/ walk super far. Grandlan is in the building on the corner of Division and Fountain. when you are on Division, you turn on to Fountain street (It s a one way street). There will be an ally to your right. you guys can park back there for free. And you guys can also get in Grandlan through the back door so you don't have to walk around. Its the last door in the alley, closest to the fence. Just ring the doorbell and some one will let you in.

BTW Someone should maybe buy me jimmy johns. Because of the niceness I did last weekend (paying for food, venue fees, more food) just a thought cause I am super broke this weekend.

Acro

Smash Ace
when does this start? looks like i'm making it out with a person or two :) **** havnt gone to a tournament in FOREVER this is gonna be badass.. anything going on after the tournament anywhere nearby? social smash? I have a feeling I won't make it far in the tourny seein as I can barely waveshine anymore lol

prob have JUST enough in me to take out Soap :D

Epok

Smash Ace
when does this start? looks like i'm making it out with a person or two :) **** havnt gone to a tournament in FOREVER this is gonna be badass.. anything going on after the tournament anywhere nearby? social smash? I have a feeling I won't make it far in the tourny seein as I can barely waveshine anymore lol

prob have JUST enough in me to take out Soap :D
Were gonna try to get teams going by 1 at the latest.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Haha, yeah i saw that Scotu. I really don't have anything to say about that which hasnt been said a thousand times already.

soap

Smash Hero
Midland has always been good @ the melee fyi
+ if your interested in coming, i could house you too...cuz i'm coo like that
lmao I think I remember beating you repeatedly in Houston a year or two ago...
1st Kels
2nd Me
3rd Acro (after not playing for two years good ****)
o wow lol, u guys took that the wrong way. I was just sparking up like 5 year old midland-ohio **** talk, but I love midland guys.

My first tourney was SSA4 "orgasms a plenty" with lipton buddy back in the day. Something I'll never forget.

Sucks I missed this, nobody wanted to come and I couldn't pay for gas by myself.

Good **** on 3rd Acro, we'll have to money match or something cuz I've gotten a bit better since that mcdonald's thing.

who won teams?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Epok teched the ledge against me like 5 times before getting smacked out on our last match. You COULD say he shoulda teched it more?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Epok teched the ledge against me like 5 times before getting smacked out on our last match. You COULD say he shoulda teched it more?
5 in a row...I've done 5 in my whole life. Another thing you need 2teach me. We can move this to my thread if I'm cluttering. But we should see if some of those ebash scrubs can ledge tech 5x in a row =]

alcoady

Smash Ace
anyone who didn't attend this missed the greatest captain falcon combo in the history of the world.
13-138% RAAAAAPPPEEE
Kels **** himself...he said he didn't but i could smell it :chuckle:

Zjiin

Smash Master
Shoutouts~

Bigy- Thanks for the awesome housing and driving. Your falcon is too ridic. Also, i'm pretty sure anyone who saw that combo **** thier pants as well. Come to the Dark Kakashi tourney this weekend son!

Rat~ Thanks for the Jimmy Johns awesomeness and for complicating my life with yet another new card game heh. Samus dittos ftw? Yeah... i said it. We'll play more when you come into town.

Epok~ Nice techs man. That's the manliest way to go, no doubt.

Kels~ You are terrible at this game. Get some mindgames. Also, you stole my Cinnamon Bun.

Acro~ Fast learner gets me back for winning the first set in the tourney. Then he embarrasses me in the crew with Shiek. Good shit.

****~ Ice Climbers are lame, haha. Good seeing Midland again. You guys should come out more.

SF4 dude~ Good talking/playing with ya.

Anyone I forgot~ Sucks that i forgot you.

Top Bottom