• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should we put Smash Brothres Ultimate on the the blockchain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I saw this thread in Smash Melee's and it got me thinking. Replays, matches, even stages and online... It would be really sustainable and can help offset fees and costs. Well, what do you think? Should we put Smash Brothers Ultimate on the the blockchain? (Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT)

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
Bitcoin? More like bitting you adieu, cause I'm outta here

Baysha

Smash Ace
NFT? More like
N - No
F - Freakin'
T - Tway

But seriously, I don't see any use for them that wouldn't be easier, cheaper, and more efficient with traditional methods. Do you have any additional explanations for what you're envisioning?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think you should put more effort into your troll posts.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This thread was closed for lacking substantial content to discuss and the controversial nature of blockchain and NFTs. Please note remaking a thread concerning this topic will result in yet another closure and a warning issued.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom