• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shippensburg PA Brawl & Melee Tournament/Smashfest CANCELLED

Reik

Smash Ace
Due to many reasons, most of which aren't my fault, THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Sorry for leading everyone on.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Heh, thanks, Reik. Just make sure your Lucario and MK are ready for my Mario and Peach. ^_^ I also wanna play you in Melee. PLEASE tell me you're pulling out Falco. I hate Marth, lol. Also, JPeach did awesome this last tournament. His Peach got beast.

I'll be on the lookout for Dane's call.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Reik

Smash Ace
Jeez, Smashboards being down for so long was really inconvenient.

Well, I don't have a choice anymore...

The tournament will be DELAYED UNTIL THE 27th.

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone. More last-minute notice, I know. >_<

JFox

Smash Hero
I was mistaken. The no johns bi-weekly is on sunday, and melee is only saturday right?. If so its cool. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eggm went to both, hes a fiend.

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Prolly gonna show up with UltimaScout and maybe El Komosutro if we can get a hold of him, maybe 1 or 2 more. Any possible chance for upping the entry fee to $10 for both tournies so there would be at least a small cash incentive? Not like I'd win anything but it may get some more people interested.

Top Bottom