• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
the mafia should have been toadsworth, daisy, rosalina, and shy guy :laugh:

toadsworth because mario phased him out
daisy because she never got her own time to shine
rosalina because she didnt even show up in galaxy 2 lol
and shy guy because he just got kicked out of mario tennis
Waluigi still works though.

He never got his own game :^)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You're a lot better at reading people than you give yourself credit for.
i'm to used to being an idiot who can't understand the blantant obvious :V

i mean, remember? i thought dark horses annoucement was actual literal advice from the host himsefl .-.
praline literally slithered out of the graveyard to try and knock sense to me and that still failed

and even then how much of an disaster i've done in this game....sigh...i don't feel like i should deserve any accomplishment for making a ****storm twice

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also hmmm

@ the mafia

did you guys ever think about killing me? was I ever a topic in your headquarters? :'^)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
i mean, remember? i thought dark horses annoucement was actual literal advice from the host himsefl .-.
praline literally slithered out of the graveyard to try and knock sense to me and that still failed
Yeah, that was pretty funny, lol.

also hmmm

@ the mafia

did you guys ever think about killing me? was I ever a topic in your headquarters? :'^)
You were listening to everything I said and even asking for advice, I was never gonna kill you.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What do you think this is? Capcom Mafia? :^)
my feelings

hurt

<//3

nah but seriously, I had quite a few good moments with the mafia members

like for vaan i almost threatened him, i told him that if he was mafia i would NEVER forgive him :)

it came out of nowhere too, I really meant it as a message like "yo i know you scum.... but i mean... imma still talk since i dont wanna die"

with swamp, he claimed doctor and i went berserk, i IMMEDIATELY dropped my whole plan on him, i had the whole list of night 1 actions almost done, like who targeted who and stuff. I dropped it SO quick on him.

with coricus, night ONE I went to her, the mafia roleblocker, and told her flat out "I'm an enabler!"

also with vaan I told him "ok uhhh this aint me, this someone else... but i know an enabler...." and five minutes later i went, "you know... that enabler? i'm them"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You were listening to everything I said and even asking for advice, I was never gonna kill you.
awwwww

wow

even though you kind of did backstab me, on virtue of being scum...

I feel special now :'^) maybe I'll have mercy a third time. If you end up being scum not once... not twice... but three times in a row.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
well hey if it caused a laugh then i'm happy for that :laugh:

what about katt?
Katt didn't feel like a threat, especially after she used up her ghost talk before took out the tracker.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Katt didn't feel like a threat, especially after she used up her ghost talk before took out the tracker.
makes sense, i also completley trusted ya as well telling you any valuable info i had (except the reviver claim)

though funny enough with yellow telling me he was donkey kong and a vote blocker i pretty much had the whole mafia figured out sans for woomy by following the line in the sand

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
im just now realizing how i'd be waaaay better of a player if i didn't put my bias in the game

cori claimed roleblocker to me right after she almost got lynched and I let her live because I like her :laugh::joyful:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Another quick hit:

I was really surprised by Yellow Lord’s defense of Coricus, and then Coricus/Swamp claiming that this behavior was a direct result of Yellow Lord’s affection.

That totally came out of left field and was a pretty good cover.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Another quick hit:

I was really surprised by Yellow Lord’s defense of Coricus, and then Coricus/Swamp claiming that this behavior was a direct result of Yellow Lord’s affection.

That was the truth tho.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Another quick hit:

Context: the two legit wuv each other

Makes the cover even better.

I recall Katt and I doing the exact opposite in Capcom Mafia.

We were both scum and just avoided each other, using the past game as context for it.

It was believeable enough for Natz to fully be trusted despite being the only role that didn't have an easy fake claim.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Another quick hit:

thats...not cover bardul

thats actually yellow being yellow

like literally thats actual truth and normal

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
to be honest I'm kinda mad/sad/smad at how I've barely been mafia

the first time I've been it, it was Animafia and I became surprisingly BUSY and could hardly keep in with the thread/night phase. Got tagged night 2 and it fell apart lol

the second time I was a mafia traitor. So not even a real mafia! :(

im saying this now but if im mafia in fate/mafia im gonna pee my pants

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, someone has to be the Gudako, right? :V
yus :p
Context: the two legit wuv each other

Makes the cover even better.

I recall Katt and I doing the exact opposite in Capcom Mafia.

We were both scum and just avoided each other, using the past game as context for it.

It was believeable enough for Natz to fully be trusted despite being the only role that didn't have an easy fake claim.
i liked that plan actually lol, i actually had prlaine so convienced we had "plans" to get uni killed cause both of us wanted revenge

when it came out to it only being a ploy it even helped along with making myself evne more suspicuos to get woomy to shoot her gun, perfect planning of us mafia

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
thats...not cover bardul

thats actually yellow being yellow

like literally thats actual truth and normal
Barney is saying that to mention that was a really good cover up, because it actually is true.

Like to know "ohhhh yellow's gonna be in trouble" and to think of using Yellow's relationship with Cori as a cover for that

that was pretty impressive :laugh:

or at least that's what I think Barney was trying to say

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
to be honest I'm kinda mad/sad/smad at how I've barely been mafia

the first time I've been it, it was Animafia and I became surprisingly BUSY and could hardly keep in with the thread/night phase. Got tagged night 2 and it fell apart lol

the second time I was a mafia traitor. So not even a real mafia! :(

im saying this now but if im mafia in fate/mafia im gonna pee my pants
you say that but you did perfectly well as a mafia traitor :V

you were still against town, you were basically a thrid party and you pulled it without a hitch

D

Deleted member

Small brain: defend your scumpartner
Medium brain: cover yourself up with an excuse
Big brain: have the excuse be true
Ascending brain: make the excuse sound so good it looks like the truth but people think it's a lie

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
With what both Vaan and Cori had said in the thread the day she was talking about quitting, it implied that they were in a PM together with Vaan's issues with the game.

Usually these kind of direct rants toward the hosts themselves would be in the private role PM for the player.
But if Cori was present for the ranting, that means the two shared a role PM. That meant they were working together, and with Vaan being outed as suspicious, that made Cori also suspicious.
Vaan was already going to be lynched, so I bombed Cori so we got two scum for the price of one townie (a.k.a. me).
Yeah this was a great scumslip catch.

Damn both this game and the other game I was in ended today. I feel like a new, post-mafia man.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Barney is saying that to mention that was a really good cover up, because it actually is true.

Like to know "ohhhh yellow's gonna be in trouble" and to think of using Yellow's relationship with Cori as a cover for that

that was pretty impressive :laugh:

or at least that's what I think Barney was trying to say
Yup, that is what I meant.

It is almost unfair how good of a defense that is LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
you say that but you did perfectly well as a mafia traitor :V

you were still against town, you were basically a thrid party and you pulled it without a hitch
naaaaaaaahhh

i literally sat there with my weird claim (which caused town to not mess with me)

and when there was one other mafioso I JUMPED

and missed and fell flat on my face :'^)

and JUMPED AGAIN the next day

and hit it

but because I died the next day I only got a partial win :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
naaaaaaaahhh

i literally sat there with my weird claim (which caused town to not mess with me)

and when there was one other mafioso I JUMPED

and missed and fell flat on my face :'^)

and JUMPED AGAIN the next day

and hit it

but because I died the next day I only got a partial win :laugh::laugh::laugh:
its actually a full win lol

you got your victory conditions, be the last mafia alive

so say what ya want you made sure to do just that

Top Bottom