• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What the contradictions that I found by N2 have already been resolved by this point in the game

I feel like you're looking at the trees and not the forest. I don't see how you think a secret third Indy is more likely than the second Indy lying to us.
I wouldn't know, hence me asking.

I don't, I'm echoing it enough times from Kary for it to sound as stupid as it really is to everyone else.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
the town didn't agree on that tie, that was because of a voteblocker.
It they didn't agree with the tie, why did it happen anyway, Chu?

this isn't a triple lynch
Triple tie = triple lynch

How hard is that to understand?

fire wont be able to snatch the win if one of us keeps our vote off in case he swoops in and votes swamp

and that's assuming that he really does need to survive to win, which isn't confirmed yet. i honestly dont think a role like that would make any sense tbh
We've had things that made less sense before, like the two townies that had to kill each other in PokeMafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It they didn't agree with the tie, why did it happen anyway, Chu?
oh huh i forgot how capcom mafia went down

wasn't it that the town just wanted to prove the mayor claim/me at the time?

the tie wasn't made intending to lynch both of those involved, so it'd be different from this time.
Triple tie = triple lynch

How hard is that to understand?
i understood it, you misunderstood me.

tying between fire and swamp =/= three deaths that can cause the town to lose

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh huh i forgot how capcom mafia went down

wasn't it that the town just wanted to prove the mayor claim/me at the time?

the tie wasn't made intending to lynch both of those involved, so it'd be different from this time.
It was just meant to make the people believe you're not mayor.

Swamp dying was a bonus. :p

i understood it, you misunderstood me.

tying between fire and swamp =/= three deaths that can cause the town to lose
I was talking about the one in Villains Mafia!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It was just meant to make the people believe you're not mayor.

Swamp dying was a bonus. :p
nah, from a town perspective. like why did people go along with the tie? to prove my mayor claim, not to kill those involved.

I was talking about the one in Villains Mafia!
what do you think im talking about then? the tie there was a threeway that led to the town losing as you said.

fire claimed third and swamp claimed mafia. there's no way the town would lose.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
nah, from a town perspective. like why did people go along with the tie? to prove my mayor claim, not to kill those involved.
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

The whole tie setup and the voteblock were meant to make you look like a liar.

Didn't even plan for Swamp to die, but that was a nice bonus :p

what do you think im talking about then? the tie there was a threeway that led to the town losing as you said.

fire claimed third and swamp claimed mafia. there's no way the town would lose.
I don't think anyone wants to take the chance, given how many people voted for Fire.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

The whole tie setup and the voteblock were meant to make you look like a liar.

Didn't even plan for Swamp to die, but that was a nice bonus :p
it's different from forcing a tie to kill a third party and a mafia. and there's no voteblocker this game so how would the tie go wrong like it did in Capcom?

I don't think anyone wants to take the chance, given how many people voted for Fire.
which is silly imo. there's no way fire is a survivor that takes the town's win away considering NZone has had survivors before and they haven't been that before.

we're gonna lynch fire and look plain stupid.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
it's different from forcing a tie to kill a third party and a mafia. and there's no voteblocker this game so how would the tie go wrong like it did in Capcom?
I guess I'm just paranoid.

which is silly imo. there's no way fire is a survivor that takes the town's win away considering NZone has had survivors before and they haven't been that before.

At least, our paranoia will be sated.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if we always just sated our paranoia then why dont we just tie lynch everyone but the cop

that way town has to win and there can absolutely be no other threats :laugh:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
aight im getting some major lagboards but here we are

Nabe why are you so edgy today what the heck. Just follow the plan.

I didn't get a notification about Lampy's action by the way. But I guess it's worth a try

Vote: FireEmblemnier
Vote: FireEmblemnier

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
l

Bardull was literally a survivor who would take the town's win away

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Bardull was literally a survivor who would take the town's win away
he was also a cultist, which is why it makes sense that he'd take the win away

fire is bard's enemy so it doesn't make sense why he would take the town's win away, considering that that'd be overly strenuous on the town; not only would they have to take out the mafia, the cult, but they also run the risk of losing by keeping the enemy of the cultist alive?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
That's not what a cultist wincon is normally like though. They usually have to gain a majority.

Yeah it would be unfair to town but bard's role is also incredibly unfair and broken for the game so anything's possible

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
That's not what a cultist wincon is normally like though. They usually have to gain a majority.

Yeah it would be unfair to town but bard's role is also incredibly unfair and broken for the game so anything's possible
The one thing I've noticed about it, is that if Bard managed to revive people, that once we gotten rid of him, we would know to get rid of everyone he revived due to being part of his wincon. So it wouldn't be too hard just take up way more time, than reasonable.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I forgot who the roleblocker is and don’t wanna check because I’m on a work break, which means I’m on mobile and mobile sucks.

The reason I wanna know is that I wanna know who NOT to choose if I ever feel like doing a dice throw.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
So are you refusing to answer the question, or?

I'm Lakitu for what it's worth.
Clean. What other answer could you possibly expect me to give you? If I were a malicious secret indy, like you clearly ****ing think, I wouldn't say so. Don't pretend to be stupid with the sole purpose of making me look like a child being dragged through the streets. You're the cop. Great, cool. You don't have to be an asshole.

#policebrutality

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Look it's pretty simple. Since Bardull flipped an indy survivor that can trump town in endgame, I'm trying to be careful about who I take to endgame.
I don't think we should take FireEmblemnier, because he's claimed a non-town role. His flip should give us a better idea to work from.
If it turns out Fire lied, say about his wincon, or being the counter to Bardull, then I'll be looking at you, Nabe, because you basically accepted everything Fire said at face value.
If anyone else wants to claim some kind of Miller / suspicious to cop role, this would be the Day to do it, but you're the one who's scary if you are scum.

D

Deleted member

Well the sun is already going down the horizon.

You know what that means....

Looks like we have one victim today!

Lets see who Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier really is!

Alignment: Third Party

You are Cappy, Mario's trustworthy Bonneter. You got yourself lost in a foreign land, so you decided to test your skills.

±You are a third party, meaning your victory condition is special.

+During day, you can select one target to capture. You will capture that character when the night begins.

+After capturing someone, you'll be granted access to the possible actions of that person, and you will be able to perform whatever action you want with their body. You'll leave the body once the next day starts.

+Any action that happens during night will affect to whoever you captured, meaning you can't be targeted.

-If you somehow fail to possess someone during that day, you will be out in the open and die in the process... Guess you aren't that strong without anyone to capture.

-You can feel that there is an evil force in the game that threatens everyone...

±You win if the evil force is defeated.

±Due to being unable to be targeted, you don't come neither as clean nor suspicious.
At least Cappy reached his goal.

With that starts the fifth night!

Night 5 starts!
Night 5 will end in June 28th at 6:00 PM
( EST ).

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly im kinda sad though, it would have been cool to see what King Boo could've done had he not been lynched Day 1

if it was me who was Boo I would have claimed Wiggler and Bomb/Hunter, it's in character as when you hit Wiggler he blows up. I think the town would have left me alone because of my claim and I would've been free to build my army of Boos. :'^)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Or King Bob-omb. Seems like a better claim than Wiggler. But either would work.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Not even going to bother putting pictures since they are all broken and ya'll already know good ol' Goomba good enough.

Alright, so another night have passed... It seems like Ura Ura has been killed (again)! Let's see what he has...

Oh, wasn't able to gather anything from him... Oh well.

Day 5 has now begun!

Top Bottom