• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
We didn't target DJ.

In fact if what I'm assuming is correct.

You're lying to everyone.

You were the target night one.

Not DJ.
awww now im curious, did the mafia have any opinion of me? was i ever a thorn in your side? :'^)

I know I almost threatened Vaan in our PM. I knew he was mafia since he claimed Luigi D1 but because he's cool and I like him I let it slide.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Swamp how did the mafia feel about me hipfiring Yellow like that and furthermore my claim

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That would also explain why Nabe wouldn't let Ura talk to Natz.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i know night 1 because i like cori i went to her and asked her if her ability would benefit from my enabling.

looking back at it, it's funny how she ended up being a mafia roleblocker :laugh:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
FTR I didn't reply to Natz' PM because I had a suspicion of her being a potential Mafia member. I just wanted to make that clear.

Also the thread title is named after me. I feel so vindicated. :)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
FTR I didn't reply to Natz' PM because I had a suspicion of her being a potential Mafia member. I just wanted to make that clear.
/QUOTE]
in what world would a medium make sense as a mafia member

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Also the thread title is named after me. I feel so vindicated. :)
I call bull.

Nabe was gloating about you not talking to Natz.

Come clean Ura.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You never know with the kind of PR's. I slipped once in Villains Mafia and that nearly costed my team the game. I can't be doing the same thing again.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
dang it we should've redirected nabe to soup last night, knock him out so we don't even have to deal with ura today

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You never know with the kind of PR's. I slipped once in Villains Mafia and that nearly costed my team the game. I can't be doing the same thing again.
it's a medium

why would the mafia want to talk to someone they killed

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
it's a medium

why would the mafia want to talk to someone they killed
It could have been a mafia posing as a medium for all I know. PR's are wack. Gotta take no chances.
I call bull.

Nabe was gloating about you not talking to Natz.

Come clean Ura.
If you really don't believe me then put me on a lie detector test or something. I gurantee you i'll come clean in the alignment check.
"doing the same thing again"

So you're part of a team then?
No I meant slipping and giving Mafia intel they needed over Town. Basically the opposite of last game.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Of course, Nabe is mysteriously absent as well.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It could have been a mafia posing as a medium for all I know. PR's are wack. Gotta take no chances.
how would a mafia pose as a medium

without actually being a medium?

they wouldn't be allowed to create a PM with a dead player if they weren't a medium :^(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lampy can you double soup's action tonight so we can put an end to ura and nabe

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
awww now im curious, did the mafia have any opinion of me? was i ever a thorn in your side? :'^)

I know I almost threatened Vaan in our PM. I knew he was mafia since he claimed Luigi D1 but because he's cool and I like him I let it slide.
ayyyy Swamp, was silence your answer for this? I wasn't a thorn at all? :^(

maaaan next time I'm just gonna go berserk on a mafia

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The idea of Nabe and Ura being part is so improbably ridiculous and imbalanced. I was confirmed that I took out Bard's evil force that threatened everyone else.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Okay, no.

Ura auto-protects me on a Night kill, even if he chooses a different player at Night. The reason is, if I die, he dies. That's to balance the revive, which is one-shot and specific to Ura. The flavour is Rosalina and Luma.

AmericanDJ was a claimed tracker, and was the obvious choice for a bodyguard. Naturally I assumed that an AmericanDJ shot was what popped Ura, because that would have been the kill that made the most sense from scum. I shouldn't have to explain this, but since Uni asked, mafia should want to kill a claimed tracker because if they get a track off, that can potentially confirm themselves as well as other players. Now, I thought the RB on DJ was strange at the time, and I commented as such to a bunch of people, because I was under the assumption that mafia had shot at and RB'd DJ in the same Night.

I never told Ura not to talk to Natz specifically, or to anyone generally. But it made complete sense that Ura wouldn't talk to Natz, because he knew I was targeting him for the revive that Night, and probably also because he hadn't caught up on the thread, at all. I made a joke to Natz ("Oh, he didn't talk to you? Just as planned, heh~"), which was a cartoonishly nefarious joke, twiddling my fake mustache right before I went to bed. I also said, "you'll see why Ura isn't talking to you in the morning," assuming that the Ura revive was going to go through. I made the same joke to Maven, who can back up how stupid it was, as well as to Vaan when I asked for the enable from Pokechu.

The difference with Natz was that she blew up on me, and told me that she had told Maven, Goldie, Pokechu and Vaan how much of a supposed scumbag I was being, saying I told Ura not to talk to her, saying I was taunting her, saying I had something to hide. I was only hinting at the Ura revive and the massive info dump that I knew I had planned, which I followed up on with 7 people in the game. Natz and I patched it up the next morning when I woke up, but not before she told Maven and Pokechu about the events of the Night. Between that and the info dump, there shouldn't be any doubt here.

Someone is going to say, as a follow-up, that I never mentioned that Ura dies when I die, or that Ura defaults to protecting me if a Night kill comes towards me. Yes, obviously. Why would I put that into an info dump that was going to seven people, two of which (Vaan and Coricus) literally ended up being mafia? Why would I mention that to anyone, when it would be information about how to kill two townies with a single shot?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ehhhhh i can believe that flavor, rosalina and luma makes sense for a pair and luma dying when rosalina does makes sense as well.

also fire had a good point with how there was someone specifically out for Boo, if it's not Fire wouldn't they have stepped up already?

Maven89

Smash Master
Okay, no.

Ura auto-protects me on a Night kill, even if he chooses a different player at Night. The reason is, if I die, he dies. That's to balance the revive, which is one-shot and specific to Ura. The flavour is Rosalina and Luma.

AmericanDJ was a claimed tracker, and was the obvious choice for a bodyguard. Naturally I assumed that an AmericanDJ shot was what popped Ura, because that would have been the kill that made the most sense from scum. I shouldn't have to explain this, but since Uni asked, mafia should want to kill a claimed tracker because if they get a track off, that can potentially confirm themselves as well as other players. Now, I thought the RB on DJ was strange at the time, and I commented as such to a bunch of people, because I was under the assumption that mafia had shot at and RB'd DJ in the same Night.

I never told Ura not to talk to Natz specifically, or to anyone generally. But it made complete sense that Ura wouldn't talk to Natz, because he knew I was targeting him for the revive that Night, and probably also because he hadn't caught up on the thread, at all. I made a joke to Natz ("Oh, he didn't talk to you? Just as planned, heh~"), which was a cartoonishly nefarious joke, twiddling my fake mustache right before I went to bed. I also said, "you'll see why Ura isn't talking to you in the morning," assuming that the Ura revive was going to go through. I made the same joke to Maven, who can back up how stupid it was, as well as to Vaan when I asked for the enable from Pokechu.

The difference with Natz was that she blew up on me, and told me that she had told Maven, Goldie, Pokechu and Vaan how much of a supposed scumbag I was being, saying I told Ura not to talk to her, saying I was taunting her, saying I had something to hide. I was only hinting at the Ura revive and the massive info dump that I knew I had planned, which I followed up on with 7 people in the game. Natz and I patched it up the next morning when I woke up, but not before she told Maven and Pokechu about the events of the Night. Between that and the info dump, there shouldn't be any doubt here.

Someone is going to say, as a follow-up, that I never mentioned that Ura dies when I die, or that Ura defaults to protecting me if a Night kill comes towards me. Yes, obviously. Why would I put that into an info dump that was going to seven people, two of which (Vaan and Coricus) literally ended up being mafia? Why would I mention that to anyone, when it would be information about how to kill two townies with a single shot?
Gonna double check when I’m not on mobile, but I’m pretty certain you told me you told Ura not to talk to Natz before Natz said anything to me about it

Plus you had Dj’s death as proof the mafia targeted him, you never mentioned the possibility that you could have been targeted

#HBC | Nabe

For the sake of getting ahead of defusing extra bull****, I'll clarify further: in the info dump, it says next to every single piece of information exactly who knew that information prior to the dump. And right at the top of the info dump, I described the Natz situation, and that she threatened me into telling her about the revive, and the names of the four people who she told about our disagreement. For anyone who received it, as well as to Pokechu who Natz told about the disagreement, it should be clear enough that this situation went down as I said it did.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
one thing im curious about though

if swamp is mario
vaan was luigi

and i'm daisy
nabe is rosalina

who's peach?????

#HBC | Nabe

Gonna double check when I’m not on mobile, but I’m pretty certain you told me you told Ura not to talk to Natz before Natz said anything to me about it

Plus you had Dj’s death as proof the mafia targeted him, you never mentioned the possibility that you could have been targeted
1) I'll repeat, why would I tell anyone about Ura auto-targeting me, and 2) it didn't occur to me that scum might elect to go, not for the claimed tracker, and not for anyone obvtown, but for someone who didn't do anything worthwhile Day 1 except for a case on Unikorn. That is a mystifying Night kill choice.

#HBC | Nabe

Maven89 Maven89
I told you the same thing I told Natz, which was "there's a good reason Ura isn't talking", and then I went into more detail with you, clarifying that I specifically did not tell Ura not to talk, but that it made sense that he would not be talking, because the Night action I had going on (the revive) was a big deal.

Top Bottom