• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

D

Deleted member

Wait, what?
I see, thank you.
I don't think I trust FireEmblemnier. My gut is telling me that he could very well be a scum.
Also, since I don't have my heart in this game as much as I want either, I'm going to reveal my role.
I'm Yoshi, and I can mount someone on my back. Whoever gets on my back gets a boost that doubles their vote and is granted a second night action.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
You're fine, Maven is just being dramatic. If there were a second Boo faction member from the beginning, along with three and a half mafia members, and all of the role craziness, that would be mental. The only reason it seems at all reasonable is because we've had essentially a perfect game: cultist D1, three mafia dead by N3. That's also the only reason that we have more than room enough to not lynch a mafia toDay, to begin with.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Here's the details everyone. Since I'm going to be lynched anyways.
You guys should know that there was someone after Bard.
I claimed to be that guy d2 (with no counter claim) with the only person gone being Ura. (Who's now back)
Nabe has claimed to be the person to have revived Ura due to being Rosalina and Ura being luma.
People are assuming I'm a 2nd person in Bard's faction. Though when you look at the details here it doesn't add up.
But whatevs.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If Bardull faction has a member left killing Swamp would end the game with the independent faction winning
Yeah I was told by that from a little birdie last night

I could just kill Nabe if you're super paranoid

#HBC | Nabe

Okay, but Spak claimed he used his self-redirect on Natz N1. So how do you end up still roleblocked?
uh where
I see:
I decided to reveal I was blocked at the start of D2 because I was using my other power (a redirect to myself) to prove I was town to someone. What I forgot is that the person claimed RB to me in a PM, so everything checks out lol.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Swamp is the last mafia and we have them in a roleblock lock which is where we want them. We just have to clear up any loose ends. Like the indy redirector.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Since the cat is out of the bag...

I might as well say.

I have absolutely no idea how Ura died.

Either your vig was trigger happy or there really is another threat.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
does ura have an ability? maybe they targeted soup when he went in his shell night 1 lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So...

Since the cat is out of the bag...

I might as well say.

I have absolutely no idea how Ura died.

Either your vig was trigger happy or there really is another threat.
oh wait i'm curious, if ura wasn't the mafia kill night one, who was? :confused:???

#HBC | Nabe

Swamp is the last mafia and we have them in a roleblock lock which is where we want them. We just have to clear up any loose ends. Like the indy redirector.
Hey, I've proven the reviver part of my role, and I've put in a massive amount of footwork this game and particularly Night 2.

What have you done? Simple, textbook, entirely mechanical play, and that's it.

Are you an indy? Probably not; you said in PMs with me that you weren't really feeling this game, which explains why you are playing like a robot. But if we're accusing someone of being a secret additional existing indy partner of a dead cult role that already recruits other players, and can win with a single member alive
(if it's not clear, I'm saying that it's stupid that you think this)
then that secret indy is much more likely to be you, who has said and done nothing valuable all game, and who has neglected to say even what character you are, much less comment on any of your Nights except your failed action on Yellow, which was happily replicated by the cop according to Fire, the player who has been playing a surprisingly pro-town game.

If you're town, give up your information, and let's bring this game above board so we can actually determine if there is any other threat in the game, through straightforward comparisons of everybody's Night phases, rather than acting like a paranoid **** looking into the dark for a threat that you do not know is really there.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ura is a bodyguard and died guarding AmericanDJ Night 1. Again, half the thread has known this since the info dump Night 2, so it's well-documented.
We didn't target DJ.

In fact if what I'm assuming is correct.

You're lying to everyone.

You were the target night one.

Not DJ.

Top Bottom