• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek's Out of sheild options (what are her best ones?)

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Well i searched and all I found were using f-tilt out of sheild but I know that isn't her only one right? There has to be others too I found that u-smashing out of sheild is good but I have been having some trouble finding other safe options for me to use so I decided to post here hopefully getting some info on this.

I am going to list the moves I use out of sheild:

1.Grab
2.U-smash
3.Ftilt
4.Roll
5.Spotdodge/Sidestep
6.Autocanceled Fair
7.Nair
8.Dsmash

Thanks for reading. And Happy Holidays! :bee:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
^-^ I made a thread similar to this not to long ago

To sum it all up I'll listed sheik out of shield options from best to worst in safety to reward ratio.

Full hop Nair
Jab
Ftilt (although it wasn't listed I guess the dsmash is around here in effectiveness.)
Grab
utilt
dtilt

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
^-^ I made a thread similar to this not to long ago

To sum it all up I'll listed sheik out of shield options from best to worst in safety to reward ratio.

Full hop Nair
Jab
Ftilt (although it wasn't listed I guess the dsmash is around here in effectiveness.)
Grab
utilt
dtilt
Thanks for rating it from best to least this will greatly help me out whenever I am sheilding.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Look through Tristan's thread on why we shouldn't grab (which I got rather flustered about).
IMO
1. N Air
2. Jab
3. F Tilt

*edit* It appears I have repeated what others have said. X(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
grab is good out go shield >: (
higher damage turnout than any other options.

Top Bottom