• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sHell's Wario Guide*UPDATED*AUG17 More Matchup changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
This is repeated bull**** such as this "argument" that made me stop visiting Smashboards from late 2004 to late 2007.
Then take another 3 year trip bub.

But... I don't hate you. Your not as much as a f@g as the other freaks here.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
This is just too funny

You are "stating your opinion" by triple posting in a Wario guide in a way that could easily be considered trolling or flaming. Free speech isn't always so, for example if you walk into a bank wearing a ski mask with your hand in your jacket pocket and screaming "I've got a gun!!!", you aren't going to get away without at least a warning.

I'm wondering where you even got the "master" thing. Shell is just like any other Wario player, maybe more skilled than some, and he was kind enough to take some of his free time to write a guide to help some of us. He certainly isn't our "leader", "master", or any sort of thing. I wouldn't say we Wario mainers are like a family, but we certainly are friendly and not a$$holes, something you ought to try to emulate.
Please... give me break, your like a bunch of teenage girls, holding hands, discussing gossip about Wario, his sexyness e.c.t.

Whatever, I'll have my match with Blushell and will leave this **** hole.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Please... give me break, your like a bunch of teenage girls, holding hands, discussing gossip about Wario, his sexyness e.c.t.

Whatever, I'll have my match with Blushell and will leave this **** hole.
You will be missed (or hopefully banned).

Let's all hold hands guys. Got any sexy gossip about Wario?

PS. Kudos to sHell for responding in such decent manner to such an indecent individual.

PUDGE

Smash Apprentice
alls i got to say is lol..... really on the smash world forums this happens, its gonna b hilarious when he gets put in his place and is banned while qqnig. after watching what wario can do and becoming a pretty good player with him, its ridiculous to say such things without having tried wario yourself, maybe ur bad, maybe ur a numbskull but all i know is , WOW starting arguements on forums is at least maximum 15 year old bickering

NOW lets get back to a civilized wario discussion, hard to combo with up tilt?? amirite?

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Its a bit hard to combo into a utilt, but utilt is generally used as a "Wait, your not suppose to be on the ground!? GTFO!!" move. It has good priority to keep them up and is surprising. At early percents you could double utilt at most for same move juggling but you could full hop a Dair after that to punish airdodges aswell.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Hey, I just want to apologize on behalf of the Lucas and Ness boards for Smashbros_7's behaviour. His comments in no way reflect the opinions of the majority of the Ness and Lucas boards as you'll see if you check a thread he made on the Lucas boards whining about this incident. I think it's safe to say that we all are hoping for him to be banned.

On the subject of the chaingrab stuff though, I have been told that Lucas atleast can DI away from the grab release and spotdodge to avoid the fsmash from Wario. I could be wrong though since it's been a while since that information was tested. Either way I haven't played enough competent Warios to know what I'd rate the matchup with or without that part of it. Thank you for your patience.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No harm done, man... we're a pretty chill bunch here on the Wario boards. The thing that riled him up was about Ness... anything doable on Ness is considerably harder on Lucas b/c of his superior DI.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
While I don't agree with Smashbros_7's attitude, I do agree that Ness doesn't deserve the matchup against Wario, it's a fairly even matchup in my opinion. However, I can't prove this because I haven't fought many Warios, so at this point it's really nothing more than an opinion.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Smashbros_7, please calm down. Just because Ness got Sakurai'd doesn't mean you have to go around flaming people. Or other people's characters. Look, I use Captain Falcon, and I don't think that any other character got Sakurai'd more than him. You don't see me b!tching at people left and right do ya?

I look forward to seeing your matches.

Also, mad props to Blue sHell for acting calm and not going ape$hit on Smashbros_7's arse.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
What he sent me by PM

Let's get this straight you fat ****.
I have horrible online, so if you beat me, don't go impressing your minions about your victory.

Second, Wario is a better character, don't think I don't know that.

Third, let's just keep this formal. Pure testing.

Fourth, Mekos probably thinks your an idiot right now.

Fifth, I don't want your homosexual reference to Wario got that! FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="
No WARIO IS A SEXY DELICIOUS BEAST. Freak.

Sixth, my idiot brother used this account, so he worshiped you before and posted on MY account.

Seventh, let's just keep this quick and simple.
I'll PM you when Im ready.

Eight, work on your guide, it structure is bad, and it pales in comparison to this:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=149444

My brother is playing starfox assault, so I have to wait. Give me while.

the match is off. Tested with a friend for 2 hours. Disregard my last post. This works on Ness, not Lucas.

I hope you enjoy crushing the spirits of others while using this technique.

Im not talking about the Jab Lock. THis should piss you off but he can't CG on either. But he can grab to Fsmash Ness, but not Lucas.

Now excuse me and go to hell.

Allright then...

By the way, this is harrasement, dude. I haven't done anything and now your
..doing this over PMs, I'm done with it. Stop it. Just stop, dude. It's not funny, and its this tiny argument could of just been done WAAAAY more peaceful if you weren't the person you are. Congrats on the discovery. Now just go away.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I personally lol'd at the part where he said, "No WARIO IS A SEXY DELICIOUS BEAST." :)

I like the way this guide is organized. There's nothing wrong with it and I think most Wario Mains are happy for having a guide in the first place.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I've got an idea about this whole "sexy delicious beast" thing... ;)

Edit: and there, for completion's sake:

Then take another 3 year trip bub.

But... I don't hate you. Your not as much as a f@g as the other freaks here.
Hell no. I'm not going away. You're *all* stuck with me. STUCK WITH ME I SAY! :laugh:

PUDGE

Smash Apprentice
lawl @ how he didnt start with "first off" then when he gets the the eighTH he says eight, like he lost some grammar skill. then how that sorry punk put off all the games and cried so much about poeple who are better than him that he has to start making urgent family excuses like my brother wont let me play qq, i wonder why, maybe cus ur a terribad whiner and he hates u for the same reasons we do. AND REALLY, u saying mother boy guide is better than ours, NO WAY , plz, weve got pictures, everythings more graphic, we have great warrior players who take time out of there day to help us out and explain thigns clearly, and maybe because of this u envy us and have to get on a forum and vent as much as possible cus you realy cant do it IRL or u get knocked the **** out.
fantastic contributions to this guide, much love to blueshell!
^^^
whos got spellcheck!

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
isnt that always how it is though. the arrogant insulting idiots always ***** out. rarely they get thier ***** kicked, though usually you have to trick em into fighting you, at least thats what i do. but i have never yet someone who talks and walks with equal ease...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If you don't mind, can you elaborate in the matchups against Bowser, Fox, and Ganondorf? There's just no real information there; I'm not completely disregarding your numbers, but it's a lot easier to believe with plain facts behind them. I helped with a Ganondorf matchup thread after they were confused that the Wario boards gave the matchup between the two a 9-1 without any real information. Not knocking your stuff, but you may want to take a look at that, whether it's for help with it, or for correcting me (that could very well be true!). Thanks.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Haha, amazing pic Doctor Destructo.

Anyways, so just to get it straight, the grab-release fsmash doesn't work on a lucas if they DI?

Oh, and this is a bit late since I'm fairly new to the boards, but very informative guide Blue sHell! :)

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Actually, me and my friend tried testing if Lucas could really DI out of the way of a fsmash after grab release, and we can't seem to get it. Could anyone else confirm that he can, and expand on it further? Can't really say I could take Smashbros_7's word for it.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Umm I think Nessbounder was the one who did the testing for that initially but then Ulevo did some more discounting some of Nessbounder's findings. If you search "chaingrab" on the Ness and Lucas boards you can find Nessbounder's thread on it for every character but one the one on the Ness boards he never updated. Anyhow according to him, Wario can't CG Lucas or combo into anything. I haven't personally done it myself so I don't know if there's anything special you have to do. Nessbounder explains his testing process though so maybe you could try that out.

Honestly it's been a while since we've all looked into it because most people either jumped ship or found a counter for Marth matchups.

lol at Smashbros_7 being a total noob and getting banned. He's probably 12.

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
Ledge Cancel Aerials

Hey I just have a question on this technique. I saw the video which can be shown at the bottom. But I dont exactly understand which buttons you should press to perform it. How do you exactly pull this move off? What do you press and how should you time it effictively? If anyone can answer my question I would really appreciate it:)

16. Ledge Canceled Aerials: All credit to 56k right here lol
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEXIE3dCjw

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
You basically run towards the stage, then hold back on the control stick and fair on the C-stick. The timing's a bit awkward, but once you get it you could probably do many in a row with a good enough rhythm.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I give this thread a very important medal because Destructo took it to the next level:

Eliasopataso

Smash Rookie
Random info, but since Wario can eat more than 1 thing at a time with bite, you can eat food items and replenish the combined hp in one gulp. Therefore, Wario can hog food banquets from party balls and eat multiple Heart Containers/Maxim Tomatoes faster than you could just by pressing A. But obviously, it's only worth knowing if you play with items.

Goodstyle

Smash Apprentice
How does Wolf have the same level of disadvtage against Wario as Peach?
How does Wolf have a disadvantage period.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
How does Wolf have the same level of disadvtage against Wario as Peach?
How does Wolf have a disadvantage period.
Because of the Bite honestly, thats all. It just wrecks him so hard.

His fsmash goes straight into Wario's mouth, all his aerials minus his bair go into his mouth. Blaster isn't a problem with the bike. He has little options when he gets downthrown(if he shines, just block it and thats a free fsmash//if he jabs to get out of the way, free fsmash, if he tries spotdodging, another regrab or fsmash).

There's alot more, too but then again, Wolf isn't too shabby anyway so the disadvantage isn't too dire.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
DDD has the advantage over Wario? o_O I eat DDDs for breakfast, I always thought Wario was a DDD counter.

But don't mind me, I haven't been here in a couple weeks. I'll just read about the matchup, since it's already been discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom