• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XI: College Park, MD: ???

daisho

Smash Lord
Went to the STS director, gave her a filled form. She gives it to some person in Cumberland to approve. The end. (It's more than that, but generally that's the idea.)
And anyone in scholars could do it or they would only approve it for some people? Because if someone wanted to get the venue and just needed one person in scholars I could probably do that...

CTL17

Smash Lord
And anyone in scholars could do it or they would only approve it for some people? Because if someone wanted to get the venue and just needed one person in scholars I could probably do that...
Oh shoot, I forgot to include you as one of the people who can swipe us in. Oh well. I don't even know your last name, lol. I might be able to get that in.

But yeah if someone wants to replace me for 12/4, we'll talk to my scholars director together after SSX. We shouldn't change it if it's not broken, I guess.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i probably wont be at another tournament for a while lol. looks like ill have to wait for a few more months to lose to more foxes

rhan

Smash Hero
I'd play YL v Sheik...

Also there are 2 problems for me.

1) I have no ride. And SoVA sucks with rides... so If I save my next few paychecks I can catch a plane.

2) The same weekend me and my girl is suppose to go see my mom and family that weekend.. And we only get to see each other once a week as it is already..

___

So it's either....

Save and make this and blow off my girl and family for a weekend and pissing her off and getting me no nooky for a while...

Or

Go to mom's house and nooky all weekend.
___

Decisions. Decisions...

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Not much of a decision really ¬.¬ Shell Shocked should be happening next semester too haha

Also there must be cheaper /easier alternatives to flying here ...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, just noticed this...

ill prolly bring a car full up, this tourney is always fun, and last time i got to kill azen with sheik up+b in tourney XD

rhan

Smash Hero
Not much of a decision really ¬.¬ Shell Shocked should be happening next semester too haha

Also there must be cheaper /easier alternatives to flying here ...
... A plane?! As Wenbo said, we're going to have more of these...
A plane ticket is like 2 weeks pay for me. lmao But yeah you're right. I'll probably get a bus to the next one or something.

I was in the RoM3 mindset where **** is multiple states away.

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol if only...

That situation before hand is still in play and I can't back out now.

When's the estimated next one?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol Eggm's gonna have a time deciding between this and Prog's tournament.

LLDL

Smash Hero
The people that were coming with him bailed at the last second.

Top Bottom