• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked X: College Park, MD, 11/6

Lobos

Smash Master
Wow i've never heard of vist. Good ****.
whoaaa luigi
melee newbies fall back :awesome:

Naw Bones, my primary game is still brawl.
Imma just play melee for fun, don't feel like the melee community is influential enough for me to be competitively interested. Just like G-reg said, only the die hard and old melee players really play this game.
Melee is always fun to watch at a high level though. :)

I'm also going to hopefully still go to CP friday smashfests too.
I saw this coming (smirk) *waits for new smash game in 3 more years*

Bones0

Smash Legend
Richmond- too bad you guys didn't come :urg:. I guess we'll have to take a cy-raincheck
The VT crew definitely should have come too. When I found out they weren't, I was Redd in the face. :mad:

Tristate should have also come. Although we probably could have done a better job of Egg(ing 'e)m on.:c

The Cape

Smash Master
So I tried to get that parking ticket worked out this morning. They still havent put it in the system yet.

Why am I waiting on THEM to take care of this thing?

The Cape

Smash Master
I got a parking ticket on Friday for some stupidity and I am trying to appeal it. Its still not in the system so I have to wait on the campus DOTS to put it in the system so I can take care of it.

Why is this so stupid that I am waiting to pay them?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, we got a warning ticket. They didn't do a very good job of making it clear we couldn't park in the spot we were at. I thought we were good to park in Lot Q. >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
One of the edges of Lot Q said it was for faculty only. I almost parked there until I saw that, because that was the only place with any open spaces. Is that where you parked? I assumed the rest of Lot Q was ok to park in.

The Cape

Smash Master
I got it while at the apartments on Friday. Lot 10 was ok and it seems it was only one side of the street and the other side was Lot 8. I also dont see how Bones got a warning ticket and I didnt.

Stupid 75 dollar ticket bull****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I got it while at the apartments on Friday. Lot 10 was ok and it seems it was only one side of the street and the other side was Lot 8. I also dont see how Bones got a warning ticket and I didnt.

Stupid 75 dollar ticket bull****.
i got a real ticket at college park once, just write them and youll get it taken away 99%

Vist

Smash Champion
The VT crew definitely should have come too. When I found out they weren't, I was Redd in the face. :mad:

Tristate should have also come. Although we probably could have done a better job of Egg(ing 'e)m on.:c
looool man i can't think of anything new

vist winning a maryland tournament.

oh how i have let myself down
lol I see how it is >_>

You know better than to sleep on people like me and thumbs just b/c your main ***** ours

CTL17

Smash Lord
DOTS purposely makes things confusing. It's stupid. "You can park here except for these random spots, and you just happened to be in the drawing for a lottery parking ticket."

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I thought I warned people about lot Q, my bad. It has 1 strip that's only for faculty (the one opposite the meters)

I'm processing my videos now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
vist ill beat ur booty with chars other than sheik. luigi suckssssssss you just have to know how to fight him

Top Bottom