• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Ubersmash.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
What? DI was horrible but I don't see why you posted this. A tipper usmash is one of the best vertical KO moves in the whole game. Most of the cast dies before even that percentage.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
A link will die from a fresh tipper usmash at 93% with no DI on FD

So at like 98 he will die no matter what, your link was over 100%

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
It was a tipper u-smash, like mentioned before. Tippers are hard to land on flat stages, such as FD, because the hitbox for a tipper u-smash is directly above sheik, not to the side. Try it out on Battlefield. The platforms are perfectly spaced so that you can tipper u-smash somebody on the two side platforms. If you hyphen smash, you can sometimes do a weak u-smash to a tipper u-smash for good damage.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Is this a joke Sinking Higher because you wrote that huge guide with all those AT's and yet you don't know about the tipper usmash.....doesn't sound right.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
whoa. i was talking about the way he died with the weird glitch thing.

What I meant about the percentage was that that kind of KO only happens when you're at like 500% or something.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
For the idiots including the OP, using Zair while getting vert killed will always result in a blast KO.

He didn't survive that Usmash at all, as his stock clearly went down.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
rofl. nevermind guys. gah.

apparently this came out different than it sounded in my head. Can someone just delete or lock this thread?

Top Bottom