• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Player Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
NEO got 9th and Cobra got 49th at XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E.

NEO might of gone all Marth though, not to sure.

....GO SHEIK xD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
NEO said he went Marth for 12esticle when I asked him about it. I've already added Cobra's placement. : D

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
You totally forgot my name but it's cool.

Ummm 13th out of 20 at Hylians SHDL.

For being my first real tourney with more than 1 good person there i did how i expected... like **** lol. But yeah. My sheik was cool i got some kills with vanish guard. The needle canceling off th platforms led into some tilts ( in friendlies). I also went Toon Link. But other than my hands feeling like they were made out of concrete it was fun as hell.

So yeah.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i haven't really gotten into the competitive scene yet though i might like to
i will be playing in a tournament today though on my college campus so wish me luck...i'll probably use both Shiek and Yoshi

interesting to see all the Shiek greats, might like to play some of u eventually ;)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So it seems around the end of September I'll be moving to the west coast.

I'm going to be living in Portland; Organ.

Whatever smash scene they have there I'll make sure to crush it and become the best that Portland has to offer and then I'll began to carve myself a name as thy best sheik player on the west coast.

~stares at S2, Choknater, Champ, and Gimpy~

I will get listed!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i live in norcal, champ in socal, gimpy in WA

i guess you can be the premier sheik player in your region of the west coast xD

i look forward to someday playing you

Charoo

Smash Champion
Oregon? aww =( I guess u can play with choknater and gimpy since I'm in socal. One sheik per region please haha

oh yeah, add 1 out of 38 at Quiznos presents brawl 2 pl0x

edit: one of these days, gotta do a crew battle at a tourney. As long as the other team isn't all ice climbers, we'll be fine haha

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty, got done with a fairly decent tourney yesterday.
3rd out of 31 at Play N Trade: Inaugural League.

Needs to get my Zelda back into form so I can have an easier time with the likes of annoying people named Falco and um........Falco!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I am gonna try to get on this list for NYC's sake. We need more reps, One is the lonieliest number.
I use to live in new york, great state it's ashamed the winters are living hell.

If you want I could puke up some sheik info for ya. Once I move odds are we will never fight so I wouldn't mind sharing with ya.

The same goes to all of east coast sheiks ^_^ ...West coast well everyone needs their secrets.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Alrighty, got done with a fairly decent tourney yesterday.
3rd out of 31 at Play N Trade: Inaugural League.

Needs to get my Zelda back into form so I can have an easier time with the likes of annoying people named Falco and um........Falco!
Is there a thread with the results or something for this tournament?

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I use to live in new york, great state it's ashamed the winters are living hell.

If you want I could puke up some sheik info for ya. Once I move odds are we will never fight so I wouldn't mind sharing with ya.

The same goes to all of east coast sheiks ^_^ ...West coast well everyone needs their secrets.
Info from a Sheik elite like you would be great. I accept.

Charoo

Smash Champion
lol that would be awesome as hell until we ran into 4 ice climbers mains or Meta knight's.

>.> Odds are it will be the Meta knights.
metaknight? Too easy =p

just hit him with the dacus 24/7 haha jk

seriously though, I think I would rather fight 4 mk than ice climbers. I hate ICS/Diddy >_<

Tristan_win

Not dead.
metaknight? Too easy =p

just hit him with the dacus 24/7 haha jk

seriously though, I think I would rather fight 4 mk than ice climbers. I hate ICS/Diddy >_<
Diddy are a pain

They remind me a lot of Falco back in melee as you start to feel helpless once a good one get's going. Which has made me respect the little chimp just because of that similar feeling.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Anyone having trouble with lucas'?

For some reason i find them hard... don't know why?

BTW
Southwest
Corpus Christ
Main: None
Plays: Sheik
Placements:

JonBeBonanza
Main: None
Plays: Sheik
Placements:
4th out of 30 at some local tournament
13th out of 19 at SHDL
Thats me... lol you just like wrote it down twice.

JonBeBonanza
Main: Sheik
Plays: Wolf, and R.O.B
Placements:
4th out of 30 at some local tournament
13th out of 19 at SHDL

fixed... i guess.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
First time I played brawl was with olimar(nunchuk) and I lost. Ever since that evil day I lose unless I go zelda...I hate him bad...Real bad...Reading rainbow bad.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Diddy are a pain

They remind me a lot of Falco back in melee as you start to feel helpless once a good one get's going. Which has made me respect the little chimp just because of that similar feeling.
so true. except this time, you can't just punish 1 mistake to kill him.

argghhh diddy kong!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Is there a thread with the results or something for this tournament?
I don't believe so, its another little local thing in Tampa, perhaps when the next league kicks off in October I can create a thread for it.

BTW, there's a big tournament on Sept. 21 at the Play N Trade I play at in Tampa. It may have 128 people so hopefully it goes well. Let me know if I should post information about it in the tournament listings but it is on their site.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
HAHAH if its vidz you want i'll get them as soon as they're posted.

From shdl.. 5-6 of the top 10 in texas where there, but i sucked a big one. My hands were frozen half the time, and had ***** in my *** the whole tourney, but i ***** friendlies... where it really counts -_-. the tourney jitters. Too good. But i'm over that now, and i though it was hilarious when i kept vanish guarding on the platforms on battlefield and one dude said "wow.. i though you were falling" than he procedded to 3 stock ( i'll get vids).

AND SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A VID FOR ME!

lricardojamesl

Smash Rookie
Recently went to the Axis Tournament held this weekend. Placed 97th out of 303 people or something. Looked around and saw no other Sheiks there except for myself, Rick James, and my friend V.J.

I played Futile, which I enjoyed, and didn't do as bad as I had expected I would. Even though he beat me two matches in a row, each time I got his Wario down to one stock and over 100%. I was surprised I even got him down that far.

Anyways, I am from Las Vegas, Nevada and I go to weekly tournaments held every Monday at my local Play N Trade. My tag is Rick James of course and I do main Sheik. I don't really remember my past rankings at the tournaments, but today I got 9th out of like 30 something people. I usually get that or like somewhere from 9-20th depending on the number of people. This one was actually a low turnout.

So yeah, I guess that's another Sheik player to add to the list?

TKD

Smash Lord
TeeKayDee
Main: Sheik
Plays: Z+Sh, MK, IC
Placements:
1st out of 29, CVW IX (Chula Vista Weekly 9)

I just started out as Sheik. I love how she's able to beat MK (while tagging with Zelda). I've been waiting for the character that can do that!! Plus, she's fun. It's the whole package.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm again going to ask if you have the full results of that tournament : P

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Thanks for posting now I have a list of people to torture to fight!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty then, finished a tournament this past Sunday, placed 19th out of 72 people in a double elimination tournament at the Play N Trade in Tampa.

Polmex23 was the one who knocked out my Zelda/Sheik after a really good match (Curse you Snake!!!); HRnut ended up taking 1st. No wonder he is #9 in the Florida power Rankings, but I should have beat him; tripped into the **** :chuckle:.

I should be able to start having some videos early next month when PnT kicks of the league on Oct. 3. That should be my next tournament; only problem is playoffs are Nov. 22 so I won't finish that till then. Maybe someday I'll find myself at a Gigabits before the league is over.

And I realized, I type too much lol, oh well. Good times!

EDIT:: Oh geez, forgot the link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193442

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm going to HOBO 11 of which M2K, Azen, DSF, Edress, and some other OOS people will be going to. Thing is.... i don't know if i should go all sheik or switch it up with ROB.

Ankoku i would appreciate if you would play me online sometime to get a feel of things i may be doing wrong. I don't play on on beating/or playing any of them (wayyy tooo many people) but if i do, i wanna make them sewat a bit, even if it is just cause it's hot.

Any VALUABLE tips would be greatly appreciated.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I haven't played Wifi since the beginning of August, and I don't really plan on starting again...

Also, I have no idea what's with people like Tristan_win, but character loyalty doesn't give you any sort of strict advantage, it just means you're focusing on one character. If you feel more comfortable in any given matchup with ROB, there shouldn't be any reason not to use him.

Blad01

Smash Lord
France

Blad01
Mains : Sheik, Falco, Ganondorf
Plays : Sheik / Falco in tournaments
Placements :
Nothing with Sheik yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom