• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shaving AKA: Crystalnite's Hairy Scheme

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO!! Haha, mohawk. That's great.

Possible scenario: Hey Johnny. Come here. Your grandpapi's got something to say to you. I once had a mojawk below my waste. You wonder how that's done. Well, you learn to do it when your older. As for now, lets get to those birds and the bees...

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
LOL
I prefer it with out the "h" and a French accent. Mohawk downstairs, and am currently rocking a Mexican Mohawk up stairs. Which reminds me, i once waxed my pits because of a stupid bet, and that **** grew back thick.
No jons.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Tip for economic shaving:

Instead of buying shaving cream, take soap and rub your hands until the soap is foamy. This is now your shaving cream replacement.

Sometimes I just dry shave because I'm lazy. Mind you?

EDIT: One more thing: I prefer razors over machines. It's cheaper.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
We are mostly male, so we all mostly shave.
When we shave, the hair grows back, and during puberty it will grow back faster and rougher.

Does this same principle apply to other areas that can be shaved, aside from the cranium?
What about stomach hair, chest hair, back hair, etc.? Has anyone experimented with this and found that if they didn't keep shaving these areas, it would itch like an itching machine? Or has anyone been successful in their endeavors to groom their broom ?
Lol @ Hiemie's edits to my original post. I just figured the pool room could use a little humor is all.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
And on the peach fuzz, lol i've wondered that to. Do girls bleach it or shave it, because from what i'm understanding it should grow back "thicker", no?
Every single girl in the ENTIRE WORLD shaves it.

Ok, seriously, I'm sure girls with peach fuzz do different things. The ones who noticeably have it obviously don't care enough to do anything about it. I'm sure some girls bleach, others shave, others use hair removal cream, and others probably pluck/wax the hairs(or if they're rich they probably get laser removal done). This isn't hard to figure out, guys.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
[/QUOTE]

Every single girl in the ENTIRE WORLD shaves it.
According to McCloud there are some females who don't shave ( as crazy and uh-hygienic as it may sound).. but i get what you're saying, but there are a handful of careless females that i have seen. lol

I hate it when girls don't shave.
While we're on the topic of girls: do girls know when they have peach fuzz on their face... and just choose not to shave it? What's the deal :)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
How the hell are you supposed to shave your pubes? For me, it'd like trying to shave my head with a Gilette. And I have pretty thickass hair.

All my testosterone went straight to making bodily hair. :(

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Um, I was being sarcastic, Jon. I thought the caps and then my next paragraph saying,"Ok, seriously" would give that away. I was pointing out that not every girl does the same thing, so it's silly to ask such a general question like: "What do girls do when they have peach fuzz on their face?". I might be reading your post wrong, though.

Also, it's not unhygienic to not shave.

MetalLuigi, women in France shave their armpits. I'm not sure if armpit hair is considered as gross a thing as it is here, but I don't recall seeing any unshaven armpits when I was in France =)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
He he I was just thinking Livv could probably grow a better beard than me :p Guess it's a good thing I don't really want one. Oh and this just felt appropriate:

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
Amateur Shavers said:
I get razor burn or irritation after shaving my body/public region
I'll cue you guys in on some secrets.

First, if you can shave your hair without getting it so short that the stubble gets under the skin you'll help stop razor burn and ingrown hairs. Mach 3 razors are especially horrible for this. Electric body trimmers are beautiful for this purpose, and it makes shaving your body much faster.

Second, when you are toweling off after a shower, you should consider dabbing dry instead of rubbing. At least rub in the direction hair grows if you must.

Third, apply a light coating of baby powder to the nether regions to prevent chafing and irritation. It seriously works! I recommend doing it after showers and before bedtime. Bonus: you smell better and stay drier down there.

Finally, don't shave too often, but do shave enough. Your hair will get used to being a certain length and get more pliable. If you shave too soon though, you risk giving yourself ingrown hairs(and over-exfoliating your skin!).

T-major

Smash Champion
I really only shave my 'stache... it makes me look dirty... I keep the stubble though, because I totally rock that shiz. :D

oh. I also recently started shaving my chest. I wear a lot of shirts that would reveal my chest hair, so I shaved, and now I'm even sexier! :DDDDD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
INTERSTING FACT BELOW!!! ;)

I have experimented and I don't know if this is totally true but it works when I do it, but what I'm talking about is during puberty around 16-20, if you happen to shave and then masterbate, your facial hair will grow much faster and roughfer the next day than before, again, I experiment this on myself many times and found out to be true (I don't know about y'all but at least for me that is

myself I have a goatee, and the only reason I have one is because my girlfriend thinks it's "cute", but other than that Probably wouldn't even have one, I much rather have sideburns, but my girl forces me to shave it everytime she sees a sign of it growing lol.. and usually will say something like: "WTH! you look like a wolf" which I don't tend to like to be called, but yea shaving is real hassle especially when I get up early and have to shave on my beautiful, soft, sensitive skin which will leave a rash as well as burns if I don't use a moisturaiser or shaving gel afterwards which sucks because of the long process of doing it

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord

I have experimented and I don't know if this is totally true but it works when I do it, but what I'm talking about is during puberty around 16-20, if you happen to shave and then masterbate, your facial hair will grow much faster and roughfer the next day than before, again, I experiment this on myself many times and found out to be true (I don't know about y'all but at least for me that is
Haha... it's a good thing i'm off on Wednesday lol.

But it sounds sort of "mythical" if you ask me, only one way to find out though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

what the FUCK

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Father: "Son are you in there?"

*opens door*

Father: "Oh my God!"

GigaKoopa: "Close the door it's for science!"

Top Bottom