• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mario9919

Smash Apprentice
Ok we want pipe dreams? ok, here I go. Here is my pipe dream for this smash direct.

We will get 3 reveal trailers, one start, one middle, and one end, and they all will feature 2 unique newcomers, as that one twitter user said(he said 1 was but I am just saying all three will for most pip dream hype) between them we will get other info, but also 3 echos between the first 2 and 3 echos before the last trailer. Total 12 characters.

Direct starts, Upbeat music is playing, and Inkling, Wii Fit Trainer, and Daisy are dancing to the rhythm, after a little bit the music changes and they try to adapt their dancing, a voice then says Nice try, and a new dancer dancers onto screen. 'RHYTHMN GAL MOVES TO THE BEAT" we then see a short gameplay trailer for her. After wards, all 4 are dancing, and the music suddenly stops, they all look to where the music jukebox is as the camera moves over to the mysterious character Purple pony tail, shaking hips, and a familiar song starts to play, "SHANTAE DANCERS THROUGH THE DANGER" Gameplay for Shantae shows, and trailer ends with Rhythmn gal and Shantae bumping hips as the other girls clap.

Then Sakurai goes over these 2 fighters in a little bit of detail, talking about their stages as well. Then mentions 3 echos incoming: Dixie Kong, Ken, and Impa. Sakurai then starts to talk about Spirits mode, what it details(subspace like mode with story and bosses)

Afterwards Sakurai says check out this next reveal trailer. It deals with spirit mode, and we see villains/ bosses fighting the playable characters. Before Dr. Eggman can get a blow onto someone, the ground erupts and earth stops the attack. The heroes look over and see a hero above the rubble, with a yellow scarf and sword. "ISAAC UNLEASHES HIS PSYENERGY!" Gameplay trailer starts for him. After that while he is fighting he is using growth on Bowser when suddenly a torrent of magical bullets fly through the sky, hitting bowser and knocking him away. From the sky a Miko flies in slowly. "REIMU UNLESHES THE SPELL CARD!" Gameplay for her, and trailer ends with Reimu and Isaac looking at some of the defeated villains as a gap opens up in the distance, an Yukari pears through and smiles...

Sakurai talks about these 2 slightly, stages and items. He mentions here are the final 3 echo Fighters, and we may have seen some of them in the last trailer: Medusa, Shadow the Hedgehog and Ms. Pac-Man. Then he goes into the other single player modes, trophies, and Online mode. As the direct is ending Sakurai thanks everyone and hopes we will all enjoy this final reveal trailer.

Opens up with a Wrestling ring, an announcer is saying "Welcome to the main event, a 4 player free for all!" "In the red corner, KIRBY! In the blue corner, KING K ROOL!, in the Yellow Corner, LITTLE MAC! And in the green corner..... INCINEROAR!" "INCINEROAR STEALS THE SPOTLIGHT!" Gameplay trailer for him. Afterwards, Incineroar is holding up the championship belt when suddenly the lights go dark. Incineroar looks around and suddenly a spotlight shines up on the rafters, with the shadow being revealed on the mat, spikey hair, large feet, and an odd looking weapon. "Hope its not to late to jump in!" "SORA UNLOCKS THE DOOR!" Sora jumps down and we get his gameplay trailer, and the whole thing ends with Sora and Incineroar after the fight, arms one each other with big goofy smiles.

And that there is what I feel would be the most epic roster, beaking the grinch leak, and my pipe dream. I doubt this would ever happen, but man, what a ride if it did...

EDIT: I did a small change to make it even more insane and Hype, replacing Lip with Reimu from Touhou
I have a better idea on how Shantae's reveal would go. Trailer starts in a town where we see Mario, Lucina, Peach and Pit looking around the nice town with much repair needs. Then cannon fire goes off people panic and we see Bowser attacking the town with his airships. People start panicking while Mario, Peach, Lucina and Pit rush to stop Bowser. Meanwhile, we get a quick glaze of a lighthouse with someone rushing out of it then we hear a "CAWH" in the distance. Then we cut to Mario and friends fighting Bowser. Bowser somehow gets the upperhand and is ready to finish them then they all notice someone dropping from the sky. It's revealed to be Shantae and she says "Not so fast". Her title card is "Shantae makes her WayForward". Mario and the others then team up with her. And at the end of the trailer Mario and Shantae highfive.

How's that?

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I have a better idea on how Shantae's reveal would go. Trailer starts in a town where we see Mario, Lucina, Peach and Pit looking around the nice town with much repair needs. Then cannon fire goes off people panic and we see Bowser attacking the town with his airships. People start panicking while Mario, Peach, Lucina and Pit rush to stop Bowser. Meanwhile, we get a quick glaze of a lighthouse with someone rushing out of it then we hear a "CAWH" in the distance. Then we cut to Mario and friends fighting Bowser. Bowser somehow gets the upperhand and is ready to finish them then they all notice someone dropping from the sky. It's revealed to be Shantae and she says "Not so fast". Her title card is "Shantae makes her WayForward". Mario and the others then team up with her. And at the end of the trailer Mario and Shantae highfive.

How's that?
Rather blantant product placement, also very presumptuous as it implies Shantae is the entirety of Wayforward's games just because she's their mascot.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Anything that isn't Shantae, Isaac, or Dixie is just whipped cream on the sundae. Those three are the cherries. One or two would be great. All three would be a dream. Shame I don't have a genie to grant wishes.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Anything that isn't Shantae, Isaac, or Dixie is just whipped cream on the sundae. Those three are the cherries. One or two would be great. All three would be a dream. Shame I don't have a genie to grant wishes.
With 40 mins+ coming up for the last Smash Ultimate Direct, anything can still happen and perhaps making the dream come true

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Oh we doing most wanted newcomer lists? Well here's mine.

1.Banjo & Kazooie/Shantae
2.Tails from Sonic The Hedgehog
3.Dr. Robotnik AKA Dr. Eggman from Sonic The Hedgehog
4.Klonoa from The Klonoa series.
5.Sora from Kingdom Hearts
6.Conker from Conkers Bad Fur Day
7.Doomguy/Doom Slayer from DOOM
8.Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
9.Spyro from The Spyro series
10.Lanky Kong from Donkey Kong Series.

--Confirmed--
1.Inkling from Splatoon
2.King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country

--Confirmed as assist trophy--
1.Shovel Knight
Oh wait I thought it was threads we were in. Here's my top 10 List, most of which being DLC, unrealistic requests or both.

10: Urban Champion (Retro Rep)
9: Paper Mario
8: Fawful
7: Mii Mage
6: Euden (Dragalia Lost)
5: Spring Man
4: Dr. Coyle (Above Spring Man because if She gets in, Spring Man has to. If I had to pick 1, it'd be Spring)
3: Rex & Pyra
1: Bandana Dee (No the 1 isn't a typo. They're tied.)
1: Shantae

Shadowknight1

With 40 mins+ coming up for the last Smash Ultimate Direct, anything can still happen and perhaps making the dream come true
Makes me giggle a little. It's over twice the length of a Direct that was already jam packed to the top with content outside of the five characters it showed. I think it's reasonable to expect a bit!

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Well, just beat 1/2 genie hero's main game and gotta say while it was fun... they made it too easy. By the end of the game I had more hearts than I'd ever need and on top of that thanks to the tiara I could be invincible forever.

Mario9919

Smash Apprentice
Rather blantant product placement, also very presumptuous as it implies Shantae is the entirety of Wayforward's games just because she's their mascot.
I honestly think that title card is funnier. What else could they come up with?

Shadowknight1

Well, just beat 1/2 genie hero's main game and gotta say while it was fun... they made it too easy. By the end of the game I had more hearts than I'd ever need and on top of that thanks to the tiara I could be invincible forever.
You'll be BEGGING for those hearts in "Friends to the End." Trust me.

Grimacebsx

Smash Apprentice
Top picks
1. Holly Lingerbean
2. Shantae (i would put her first but holly brings shantae)
3. Risky Boots
4. Vaati
5. Tails
I usually don't have very many expectations for super smash bros just go with the flow except wayforward made me get on the hype train with their ballot push and my love for risky's revenge.

Last edited:

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
My top 10 newcomers? This changes from moment to moment. Still, might as well have a go. Pipe-dream list GO!

1. Shantae
2. Phoenix Wright
3. Isaac
4. Sir Solaire of Astora
5. Kazuma Kiryuu
6. Saber
7. Reimu
8. Lloyd Irving
9. 2B
10. Morrigan or Felicia

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Weak...Come see a REAL man's top 10 wants for Smash newcomers.

1. Misty (Preferably as a second Pokémon Trainer)
2. Shantae
3. Marx
4. Impa
5. Elma
6. Silvally
7. Dixie Kong
8. Mini Kangaroo
9. Chorus Kids
10. Earthworm Jim

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
We're doing this again? Okay, fine...

So, I'll update my list here, at least a little bit:

Rottytops (Shantae) (WIP)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Banjo-Kazooie
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Bandana Dee (Kirby)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
Kat & Ana (WarioWare)
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
Adeleine (Kirby)
Vaati (The Legend of Zelda)
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) (She's so cute! <3)
Susie Haltmann (Kirby)
Midna/Twili Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)
Palla, Catria and Est (Fire Emblem?)
Veronica (Fire Emblem Heroes)
Saber Artoria (Fate/Stay Night)
Toon Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
Tetra (The Legend of Zelda)
Medli (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Terra Branford (Final Fantasy 6)
Mipha (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Anna (Fire Emblem)
Birdo (Super Mario)
Meloetta (Pokemon)
Goomba (Super Mario)
Tsareena (Pokemon)
2B (NieR: Automata)
Marx (Kirby)
Viridi (Kid Icarus)
Edelgard von Hresvelgr (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Hikari and Donbe (Shin Onigashima)
Marina (Mischief Makers)
Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
Bub & Bob (Bubble Bobble)
Shantae
Andy (Advance Wars)
Protector (Etrian Odyssey)
Highlander (Go play Etrian Odyssey)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Haruka Amami (THE iDOLM@STER) (Shoutouts to Kuon :))
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Tron Bonne (The Misadventures of Tron Bonne/Megaman)
Wow, what a list, Dylly! I'll just condense yours into what I would like to see.

1. Shantae, not sure when the heck I started supporting her, but I've played all her games and love the series to pieces. With her hair for standard, the items for Specials in combination with some of her transformations, she's definitely the wish of many fans here on Smashboards. I would love to see some ATS come from here like Bolo, Sky, and Rottytops, (though the latter would definitely be welcome as a secondary rep!) With Daisy and K.Rool in, she's now my number one remaining pick, edging out the next character...
2. Bandana Waddle Dee. This cuddly cutie deserves a chance in the limelight, having been a steadfast supporter of his King Dedede, even when he knows the odds are against him with Kirby Coming at Ya. He's got a self-made moveset thanks to Star Allies, and even before then it was obvious his moveset potential was there. All we need is for Sakurai to acknowledge it.
3/4. Geno/Mallow - Hey, I'll admit it, I like the Prince-raised as the frog just as much as Geno. He starts out as an annoying little fella and you get to see his squishy little self grow and develop into the potential leader of his country over the course of the game. I would accept him as an Assist too. Geno, on the other hand, is just this bad boy of a puppet with a unique style and cool-guy personality. While he doesn't end up saying much, he just oozes personality in his moveset and attacks, which says as much about him as his interactions with the others.
5. Tales of Series Rep - Oof! So many good choices here. Logistically it's going to be Lloyd Irving that takes the spot, and I do like that doofus with a heart of gold. Short attention span, but he sticks to his creed and doesn't back down where it counts and apparently a savant when it comes to fighting, heh. Also dual sword wielder, so there you go. Runner ups I think would be Yuri from Tales of Vesperia, he's quite literally the dark horse protagonist that isn't afraid to dirty his hands when the law is too corrupt to do what they need to. I love this guy because he's just this lone wolf persona that takes no flak from anyone regardless of his station.
6. Dragon Quest Rep - Seriously, we can't have a Final Fantasy rep and NOT have their hugely popular sister franchise be un-noticed! I don't particularly have a preference as far as representative, as all of the protagonists tend to have the Silent Hero Syndrome and occasional be either gender, but they play their parts well as the stoic but oft-times goofy leader of a motley crew. Also of potential is the mascot of the series, the humble slime.
7. Banjo-Kazooie - Surprisingly, I'm NOT as nostalgic for this duo as most people, but I definitely acknowledge him as a memorably part of the N64 Era among the other titans. Would be fun to see his support get Assisted too.
8. Elma - I have the first two and I REALLY need to dig them out of my backlog to play, so I don't actually know her enough, but I feel like she has a lot of potential from what I have heard, so yeah, bring her on!
9. Isaac - Oh boy, this guy used to be higher but I've since had others after getting into the Tales series. Still, this game was definitely a bit of a sleeper hit that I enjoyed once I got my hands on it, what with the Djinns and their natural psychic abilities.
10. Kat & Ana - Okay, Interesting choice, one I hadn't thought of, but honestly? This cute little pair would make for a fantastic entry to the Warioware since Ashley was once again slated for AT (Sadly). Can't say I see a moveset, but for Sakurai, I imagine that's not an issue. Definitely curious to me that their AT has yet to be seen.
11. Arle Nadja - Holy crap, I ain't a fan of the Puyo Puyo series, as it's not something I can do well, but I can easily see how fun she could be with the right moves.
12. KOS-MOS - I never could get into the series, but maybe I'll give it another shot later. Right now, I do acknowledge her popularity and would give her a shot if she got in.
13. Ayumi Tachibana - Oh dear, I am a sucker for mystery games. If getting her in means I get a shot at seeing her games make it over here or a revival? I'm all for it. Let's see if Sakurai does indeed revisit the idea as one of his personal choices.
14. Adeleine - I don't see her getting in, but I do acknowledge she's definitely one of the popular choices for the Kirby Franchise. It would nice to see her get a more active role in the support cast as well.
15. Vaati - Holy--- yes! Minish Cap is one of my more favorite games of the Zelda series, alongside Oracle of Ages/Season. Gimme that arrogant wind mage please as one of the villains!
16. Tifa - Unlikely, but yeow, she would be an interesting fighter to play as with her limits as the specials. I acknowledge her!
17. Tetra - .. Okay let's be honest. Tetra is my absolute BIGGEST want for the Zelda franchise bar none. She's sassy, fun, and easily one of the most personable Zeldas in the timeline. She holds her own even when in a dress and never stops trying. Please please please get her in. As for Toon Zelda, She would be an easy bite, but I honestly think there's someone better in mind right now, I'll get to that one later.
18. Medli - Sadly I don't believe she's likely, but I could definitely see her appearing as an Assist Trophy and backing Toon Link.
19. Terra Branford - Hello there, Cloud MIGHT be the face of Final Fantasy, but for many of the older gamers? THIS green-haired Half-Esper was the face of Final Fantasy and the protagonist of the most loved game of the series. FFVI set a standard that even some of the later games struggled to reach in many player's opinions, I think. If any other FF character gets it, I do believe it would be her over pretty boy Sephiroth, and none of you can tell me otherwise!
20. Marx - Hoo boy. Yeah, he's a popular one and like BWD, his moves write themselves, but I think the spear guy would have to get in before he does. I could be surprised though...
21. Viridi - Okay, who doesn't like snarky goddesses? I do. I'll give a nod to her, but I'm not sure about her chances right now.
22. Lana - Okay, I'll admit a love for Hyrule Warriors and as the face of the series, she'd definitely be the first pick from there, I'm just not sure spin-offs will ever be acknowledged though. However, I would definitely give her a try should she make it in.
23. Marina - Someone else loves this crazy shaker! HA! This one's a pipe dream, but I loved this game, and came one gem short of a clean victory. So that's going to be something that forever haunts me. If she got in, that would be amazing.
24. LInkle - See above for Lana. I could easily see her alongside Lana, and with her own style.
25. Andy - Enjoyable game, definite potential, but I think he's been shoved to the wayside. However, not impossible to see a revival.
26. Chun-Li - If there's any kind of upset in this game, it'd probably this one right here. She's probably THE favorite next to Ryu. Definitely would be a pick for me.
27. Tron Bonne - Oh HECK yes. Mech fighter and all around pain in the ass, but loveable all the same! Not likely, but certainly doable.

My apologies if I ignored some, I don't really know them, or didn't have enough to say.

My mentions that she didn't bring up?
Roll - She's been a playable before in other games and not always a joke. She's surprisingly good at what she does and could easily back Megaman up as a second character to the franchise.
Hilda - The Lorule princess with her dark magic would make for an interesting Echo Fighter for the Princess.
Crash Bandicoot - Hey, this guy's a long shot, but he's been on my pick for some time ever since his revival. I don't think I need to explain any more here.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Makes me giggle a little. It's over twice the length of a Direct that was already jam packed to the top with content outside of the five characters it showed. I think it's reasonable to expect a bit!
I hope it has a lot of new and interesting stuff and not just stuff it'd be better if we found out on our own, like Veteran Final Smashes.

Bottom-of-the-Barrel Worst-Case Scenario, which it probably won't be, it'd end up being:

3m: Incineroar
4m: Introduction to Incineroar
3m: Ken
10m: Veterans
5m: Gamemodes that are obvious
5m: Pokemon, Items and *gulp* ATs, with your fave being deconfirmed (I said bottom-of-the-barrel worst-case, after all).
9m: Green Mode
1m: Sign-Off

I can't say Best-Case since the game can just get better and better. It'd probably have some early DLC shown off a la Mewtwo and more fighters than the Grinch leak (good luck with that)

Speaking of DLC, Sakurai stated that It'd be the last. While NoA stated it'd be the last before release, Sakurai implied that he was done with the game, which worries me. I just want to hear what you guys think.

I love how Link is the one dressed up as Shantae.
Link, the Gerudo outfit might have rubbed off on you too much, and that's coming from a Shantae supporter... and Shulk's just a photoshopped Little Mac.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Top 10 newcomers:

1. Banjo & Kazooie
2. Shantae
3. Bandana Dee
4. Incineroar
5. Dixie Kong
6. Isaac
7. Rex & Pyra
8. Ganon
9. Sora
10. Viridi

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Oh for the love of... I completely forgot about Tails in all of this. I feel so embarrassed. I do much prefer the old-school Tails over the newer games. I love the Sonic games and their gameplay, but their writers can't be bothered to have any kind of consistency on the growth of their characters, or maintaining character arcs!

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
Anyone here have any music that will play in you heads if Shantae gets a base roster spot?

Here's mine (also for Phoenix)

Hyfiner

Smash Apprentice

Y'know I completely forgot about all-stars until now. Shame since it some things going for it.
Also missed opportunity to have Ness dress up as Sans a perfectly normal skeleton.
Anyone here have any music that will play in you heads if Shantae gets a base roster spot?

I have a few in mind but I won't pass up an opportunity to use more Trails music.

Oh for the love of... I completely forgot about Tails in all of this. I feel so embarrassed. I do much prefer the old-school Tails over the newer games. I love the Sonic games and their gameplay, but their writers can't be bothered to have any kind of consistency on the growth of their characters, or maintaining character arcs!
Tell me about it, Tails went from a brave little fox who shed his cowardliness to prove he can stand as Sonic's equal and even defeat Eggman by himself when necessary to "SONIC HELP MEEEE", I swear writers must ****ing hate Tails. His character development has been in a constant downward spiral since Unleashed and it makes him seem like a completely different character when compared to the Adventure era Tails.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I choose to maintain my faith in not only Mimic's final Jammies words, but also Shantae's heartfelt plea for Risky to join.

"My ultimate slumber party won't be ultimate without you!"

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord

Beisdes the obvious Dance Through The Danger, I'd just imagining her beating some final-boss level Smash-related enemy to this, probably because that's the context of the song and I did the same thing for Inkling.

I choose to maintain my faith in not only Mimic's final Jammies words, but also Shantae's heartfelt plea for Risky to join.

"My ultimate slumber party won't be ultimate without you!"
That has to be a reference to Snake or something, right?

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
Since people are listing other characters they want...

Banjo & Kazooie
Medusa
Springman
Octoling
Balloon Fighter
Rayman

There are a ton of others I'd be happy to see, but I didn't want to go overboard.

Okay, that comic gets a big win from me. Dedede, Ridley, Charizard, Shulk, Falco, Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Duck Hunt (The duck, specifically.) are my favorites out of the group.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
You probably know more about Metal Gear than I do, good sir.
That wasn't a Metal Gear reference. In fact, I've never payed a MG game. I thought it might be a reference to how it was hard (or seems to be) to get Konami back on board for Smash, where Shantae would be a metaphor to Sakurai and Risky would be a metaphor to Konami.

Last edited:

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Most wanted Newcomers:
1. Sorry Shantae, but this has to go to Barracuda Joe.
2. Laharl from Disgaea
3. Non echo Octolings
4. Mawile Silvally. Decidueye is fine too
5. Porky
6. Banjo I guess

And I'm out. Jokes aside my hope for Shantae eclipses everything else by a wide margin, I literally would not care about anything below #3 if Shantae got in.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I was thinking, the treehouse after the direct is worth watching including for new info..
It's definitely going to be a newer version, and there's likely going to be new assist trophies in it.

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I was thinking, the treehouse after the direct is worth watching including for new info..
It's definitely going to be a newer version, and there's likely going to be new assist trophies in it.
Imagine Shantae survives the AT massacre only to be deconfirmed during the Treehouse.

That probably wouldn't happen tho, she'd be too major an AT reveal to have that happen to her.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Imagine Shantae survives the AT massacre only to be deconfirmed during the Treehouse.

That probably wouldn't happen tho, she'd be too major an AT reveal to have that happen to her.
Yeah that would be very odd. I dont think it'll happen, just like shovel knight was shown properly.

It was odd though that ones like bomberman and knuckles were first deconfirmed in gameplay.
Krystal.. :(

Last edited:

LunarLiv

Smash Apprentice
If we're doing this top picks thing again, I always enjoy doing those! My top wants are:
1. Shantae
2. Sora
3. Elma
4. Travis Touchdown
5. Wonder Red (At least put him in as an AT please ;~;)
6. Gardevoir

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I thought that was only Knuckles? Bomberman had his own little segment in the direct.
I remember seeing him in the e3 gameplay, but I cant recall if he got a reveal before then.. Knuckles' real reveal was later than the game play..
Bomberman is the main guy of his series though, so it'd make sense to be revealed properly. And would help alleviate the concern for shantae, i think ;p

Edit: Nevermind, he was in the original e3 presentation before gameplay. So yeah, I think it's safe to say main characters would get shown off properly.

Last edited:

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
My top picks

-Shantae
-Sora
-Geno
-Decidueye
-Any Zelda character but another Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alright, since I started this mess, I’ll try to finish it, I didn’t rank mine before but:

1. Shantae
2. Cynthia
3. Dixie Kong (as either an echo or semi-clone)
4. Rayman
5. Rex & Pyra/Mythra
6. Marx
7. Decidueye
8. Either Mona or 9-Volt
9. Banjo-Kazooie
10. Issac (with Felix as an echo)
11. Geno

Some echoes I want are Ken, Ms. Pac-Man, and either Shadow or Metal Sonic and some pipe dreams I have are Fawful, Dr. Coyle, and Blaze as Sonic’s echo instead

Top Bottom