• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Back again!

Hmm I've got another challenging one for you guys :).

I want another Samus sig..And you can use the same samus in my sig right now but I want the visor and such to be green instead of red. I also want the background greenish this time. And if you can find a spinning triforce to put in there do it :). And I don't really know how to describe how I want the sig to look..my current one by you guys is amazing and I'm wondering if you can make one even more awesome :). I still want my name in it..I still want the triforce somewhere..but I want whoever makes it to make it look as good as possible so I will let you guys decide how to arrange it and such. And animations would be amazing as well if possible :)!!!

Thanks alot if you guys want to do this if not then thanks for my old sig anyways its still good <3.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hey omega. got a request. it's for my web design. it's a biggie!

I want the background to look like this.

y'know, that's how i'd like the overall design to be. just like that. nothing extra. just smoke.

colors: Make the background itself black, and make the smoke different shades of red.

size: 2000x2000. (yes. TWO THOUSAND BY TWO THOUSAND.) i need it big.

i need this whenever you can.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

y'know, that's how i'd like the overall design to be. just like that. nothing extra. just smoke.

colors: Make the background itself black, and make the smoke different shades of red.

What kind of web design? Couldn't he just make a "smaller" image that can repeat itself?

Just food for thought. :psycho:

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
What kind of web design? Couldn't he just make a "smaller" image that can repeat itself?

Just food for thought. :psycho:
actually, it's for me. i'm building a mario kart DS website for this guy's clan. but yes, i could make it repeat itself, but it then looks really sloppy, 'cause it's not fluid and seamless. so if i get a huge image like 2000x2000, then somebody who has a big monitor will still get the same-looking background, and it won't look sloppy. know what i mean?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
actually, it's for me. i'm building a mario kart DS website for this guy's clan. but yes, i could make it repeat itself, but it then looks really sloppy, 'cause it's not fluid and seamless. so if i get a huge image like 2000x2000, then somebody who has a big monitor will still get the same-looking background, and it won't look sloppy. know what i mean?

Yeah. You should make sure that it's a fixed background, so that it won't repeat at the bottom.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

I dont know how to do backgrounds like that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone who wants to do mine can get it whenever they are free. No rush :).

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
April Fools joke by the Forum Leaders though I don't know who is responsible. At first I was like WTF, then I was annoyed, but now its funny becuz it brings back the old days.

Also if you use IE (not Firefox) your mouse becomes Pikachu lol. Also you hear music in the background (both broswers are good here). Personally I like the battle theme when I post. ^_^

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Here's my sig request.

Maker: Whoever is not busy -_-
Text: 56K
Picture: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/56Khris/smashchars/Samus.png
Colors: black, purple
Size: 548 x 125
Font: Pristina (if you have it. If you don't have Pristina you can choose one that fits well with the image.)

You probably know this already but the Samus pic has to be on the right since that's where it cuts off :laugh:

I don't know what a render is, but the Samus picture already has the background removed so that makes things easier I hope :)

I tried to make my own but you guys do it so much better.
haha edited my sig request.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey, Marth and Omega;

So you know, I now have Photoshop! :-D

I'm gonna start practicing, and if you guys would like, I'll post my "practice sigs" and if you want the extra help, I'd be happy to.

I'm also willing to try and take SOME of your extra requests, with your permission of course, for practice, but I don't want to steal your orders. But before I make a formal request to join, I wanna get some practice in.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Here's my sig request.

Maker: Whoever is not busy -_-
Text: 56K
Picture: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...hars/Samus.png
Colors: black, purple
Size: 548 x 125
Font: Pristina (if you have it. If you don't have Pristina you can choose one that fits well with the image.)

You probably know this already but the Samus pic has to be on the right since that's where it cuts off

I don't know what a render is, but the Samus picture already has the background removed so that makes things easier I hope

I tried to make my own but you guys do it so much better.
56k, with your permission, I'd like to try and do your request. :)

Omega, sure thing, provided everyone here is understanding that I'm just starting up again. ;-)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Here ya go 56K.

If there are any changes... I'll have to redo the sig... I think. :-X But I wouldn't mind the practice. I was so excited about how it turned out (not the best, I know), that I flattened the image prematurely(?). But let me know what you think, and some helpful critism is appreciated. This is my first sig in YEARS.

Hope ya like it 56K.

FalconFlames, I'm willing to take your request, but specify a maker in the future.:)

Also, please provide an image, or else I'll have to use this...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
ODIN - Hey the sig is great, the only thing is that the font looks sorta weird how it's all rippled like that. It seems like it doesn't fit with everything else in the sig. But I like everything else about it. Thanks! :)

RandomRalph

Smash Cadet
Can anyone please hit me up on AIM abotu cropping...I cant seem to do it like i can get backrounds and text on a picture but i cant seem to get an image on it.

I had to use paint to get the barney on it for my friend

aim : RandomRalf

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ODIN - Hey the sig is great, the only thing is that the font looks sorta weird how it's all rippled like that. It seems like it doesn't fit with everything else in the sig. But I like everything else about it. Thanks! :)
It's in the font that you want. I was trying to give it a metallic look, so that the "shine" looked right. Like I said, still practicing, but thanks. :) Glad you like it.

ODIN! Use this!:
I am a pic finding God!!!
Yes sir, you are. Thank you. :-D

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Dude thanks btu could you please put Rush Smash Crew somewhere on it though, I forgot to include that in my post, sorry for any inconveince.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
you dont know how much low quality that is...

you make sigs now odin?
Trying to. I've been wanting to try my hand at it for a while now, but never had photoshop at home, or time to fiddle with it at school.

But, now that I DO have photoshop, I'm giving it a try. I need to work on my backgrounds. That and certain effects, i.e. giving a metallic look to certain things, like text.

mm92: Can you render this for me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/BlueFalcoLasering.jpg

Top Bottom