• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

Leoneri

Smash Ace

There you go Shadic

Here Shanx, i'm done making requests today, I don't think i'm doing to well; going to be busy trying out different styles and tuts.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i know this is kinda random but can somone tell how to get sarted on photoshop to make sigs.....i love to draw so why not have some fun......just got it and im kinda really lost......every time i find an image and try to past it it comes out small as hell.........how do yall make i look so badazz....like the bakgrounds and add the text and brushes........cant seem to get the hang of it........does the photoshop have to be a certain type.....cuz i have photoshopCS2........pleazzzzzzz help

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i know this is kinda random but can somone tell how to get sarted on photoshop to make sigs.....i love to draw so why not have some fun......just got it and im kinda really lost......every time i find an image and try to past it it comes out small as hell.........how do yall make i look so badazz....like the bakgrounds and add the text and brushes........cant seem to get the hang of it........does the photoshop have to be a certain type.....cuz i have photoshopCS2........pleazzzzzzz help
Can you rephrase that in proper grammar and something that makes some sense? O_o

Otherwise, I'd love to try and help.

If the image is too small, that means one of two things...

The image you're copying(?) from the website (or hard drive), has a small pixel size. Tru resizing the image, or finding a bigger one.

It's also possible something COULD, and I say COULD because I'm not certain, be wrong with you copy of photoshop. I haven't really heard of that happening, but there's a first for everything.

As far as making stuff... badazz... not sure what that means, but I can only assume you mean "Awesome". That takes practice. There are several tutorials online on how some of these photoshop artists (for lack of a better term) add the effects to their works.

I'm still trying to GET a copy of photoshop, but the infonet is being a pain.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
heres ur sig frankie

useing photoshop right now so i did a different style
so to tell u the truth i didnt listen to how u wanted ur background
hope u like it though.......

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Well, I was even sure of what I was doing while I was making the background.
I was following a tutorial.
And I think it sucks compared to some of my other signatures.
Well, I'm glad you like it!

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Can you rephrase that in proper grammar and something that makes some sense? O_o

Otherwise, I'd love to try and help.

If the image is too small, that means one of two things...

The image you're copying(?) from the website (or hard drive), has a small pixel size. Tru resizing the image, or finding a bigger one.

It's also possible something COULD, and I say COULD because I'm not certain, be wrong with you copy of photoshop. I haven't really heard of that happening, but there's a first for everything.

As far as making stuff... badazz... not sure what that means, but I can only assume you mean "Awesome". That takes practice. There are several tutorials online on how some of these photoshop artists (for lack of a better term) add the effects to their works.

I'm still trying to GET a copy of photoshop, but the infonet is being a pain.
well i downloaded a copy of photoshop.....more like a tryout or demo,,,,,so i tried to see if i could retouch a random picture and when i pasted it to it it was like 1 pixel........cant resize or it blurs up........im trying right ow to see if i can troubleshot it and and just maybe be able to fix it.................:urg:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
well i downloaded a copy of photoshop.....more like a tryout or demo,,,,,so i tried to see if i could retouch a random picture and when i pasted it to it it was like 1 pixel........cant resize or it blurs up........im trying right ow to see if i can troubleshot it and and just maybe be able to fix it.................:urg:
The fact that it's a demo could be your problem. COULD be.

The picture could just be really small too. Have you tried other images that you know are much bigger?

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I'm not going to be able to finish any sigs today. Have to work on a project 25% of my grade + grocery shopping. :/

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
The fact that it's a demo could be your problem. COULD be.

The picture could just be really small too. Have you tried other images that you know are much bigger?
i did huge pics......i mean huge.........idont know
maybe until i get the full photoshop is when i figure it out.............until then i just stick with practicing.........:)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i did huge pics......i mean huge.........idont know
maybe until i get the full photoshop is when i figure it out.............until then i just stick with practicing.........:)

Practicing is certainly the way to go.

One last thought... On the upper right(usually), there is a little window that shows your image, and beneath that is a slider bar... Make sure that is at 100%, or that it can even slide. Not to say you would have missed that, but a lot of things in these situations can be over looked.

But, it's also very possible that the demo is to blame.

Good luck!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Thanx man, I just trying to work on the backgrounds since everybody's saying that brushed backgrounds aren't really good anymore.
also, don't forget:

you can combine multiple brushed backgrounds with blend ranges to create a totally new background!

so you can make a brush background, just for the purpose of blending it with the blend ranges with another background, to make a totally new one. that's what i do with different backgrounds and pictures that i have.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord

E123Omega

Smash Lord

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Here's my sig request.

Maker: E123Omega
Text: 56K
Picture: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/56Khris/smashchars/Samus.png
Colors: black, purple
Size: 548 x 125
Font: Pristina (if you have it. If you don't have Pristina you can choose one that fits well with the image.)

You probably know this already but the Samus pic has to be on the right since that's where it cuts off :laugh:

I don't know what a render is, but the Samus picture already has the background removed so that makes things easier I hope :)

I tried to make my own but you guys do it so much better.

Top Bottom