• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
thanks man!

oh, and hylian, i got a pic of a spinning triforce. but the problem is, when i went to animate it, it was 20 frames. and being that it was moving, it's kinda hard to keep it steady. so.....do you know how to animate it yourself? 'cause if not, i know a guy who MIGHT be able to do it. but i'm not sure. i'll have to contact him.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
Here ya go Shadic

In my opinion, my best to date. I like how it turned out. Hope you like it too Shadic. Let me know if you want something changed.

If you want animation, someone else will have to do it. I don't know how. ^_^;;
thx odin great job

can anyone give me a rain animation on this picture plz and thank u

Hissatsu2k9

Smash Cadet
I dont meen to sound like an ungreatfull ******* but I realized the chibi pic doesnt really go with my old backround, Its not anyones fault I just misjuged it. If someone could add a different backround with a money type concept and up the size enough to show the sword I would really apreciate it, this was the pic http://www.rpgclassics.com/fanart/Fi...ChibiMarth.jpg (same text)
Thanks again

E123Omega

Smash Lord
hey eps
its been a bit too long buddy the shops been good its being overflown with requests but other than that its good
keep practicing ODIN you need it

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
nice! but the border should be on the very edge of the sig. it looks like you left a tad in there, but good job though!

and as for the red line around kratos, yeah, it adds a nice touch. BUT, maybe you should consider, (if you're going to try that with other sigs in the future) fading it a little bit that way it doesn't take away from the focus of the stock.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
nice! but the border should be on the very edge of the sig. it looks like you left a tad in there, but good job though!

and as for the red line around kratos, yeah, it adds a nice touch. BUT, maybe you should consider, (if you're going to try that with other sigs in the future) fading it a little bit that way it doesn't take away from the focus of the stock.
I'll keep that in mind. I had the border on the very edge, but it didn't look right. :shrug:

Thanks for the comments! :-D

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hey here it is!!

hey back to test your skillz hope your up to it

maker:omega(unless someone else can do animation

pics: http://tn1-3.deviantart.com/fs9/150/i/2006/045/5/f/Sonic_Riders_RICO_by_CaptRicoSakara.jpg

i want the b.g. to look like a wind blast tunnel(or whatever its called) from sonic riders.

text: Let's Ride
subtext:fusion(smaller then the real text)

font:theresignhead1

color: dark blue and black

animation: motion blur(try getting it to go one way and not coming back maybe?? or not?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
thanks man!

oh, and hylian, i got a pic of a spinning triforce. but the problem is, when i went to animate it, it was 20 frames. and being that it was moving, it's kinda hard to keep it steady. so.....do you know how to animate it yourself? 'cause if not, i know a guy who MIGHT be able to do it. but i'm not sure. i'll have to contact him.
No I don't sorry :(. Thanks for trying so hard to make it good though :). <3 you guys.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
hey here it is!!

hey back to test your skillz hope your up to it

maker:omega(unless someone else can do animation

pics: http://tn1-3.deviantart.com/fs9/150/i/2006/045/5/f/Sonic_Riders_RICO_by_CaptRicoSakara.jpg

i want the b.g. to look like a wind blast tunnel(or whatever its called) from sonic riders.

text: Let's Ride
subtext:fusion(smaller then the real text)

font:theresignhead1

color: dark blue and black

animation: motion blur(try getting it to go one way and not coming back maybe?? or not?
Question:

Marth, were you doing this? If not, I can, no problem.

I don't have that font though. :-/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm pretty sure MarthMaster is working on mine.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Top Bottom