• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Moses + Mr.G&W = Glitch

Sjeele

Smash Apprentice
I was playing Mr.Game&Watch (he was the loniest character) against Metaknight (CPU) and we had both 2 lives left. The left tower was broken down and builded right up, the right tower was crippled (up and down) just one hit and the would fall down..

I was sended up and came down with a Dair the top site was broken down. The I wanted to break down the down site with a Dair and when that happend the angle of the camera changed to the back off the left tower and me and metaknight died..
When I respawned I died instantly and I lost the match :confused:..

I have hackes on (Replays longer than 3 minutes) so I have a replay, maybe hacks I also the reason this happened..

I get the camera off my dad and film it..

AAP

Smash Journeyman
WHOA!

i didn't really believe it till i saw it. That's pretty wild, any luck in reproducing it? i'm going to have to later.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Wow...
You died even though you were still invincible from the respawning. Possibly the weirdest brawl glitch I've every seen.

Circio

Smash Cadet
Invincibility does not prevent you from dieing if you exit the blast zone. If you want to test this, just jump off the edge of any stage after you respawn and fastfall to the lower blast zone. Even if you still have your invincibility, you will die.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
That's interesting, never seen anything like that.
I'm gonna try to do that =)

Ange

Smash Lord
The video lagged alot for me, but I managed to see what happened in the end and it was SICK.

MK hacked the game fo' sho'.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Based off the change of the camera angle my guess is it may be a glitch caused by you hacking the game.

Im not to sure though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, that is one of the weirdest glitches i've seen on Shadow Moses, considering I like to play on this stage alot.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Proof that Meta Knight is broken.
He can control buildings with his mind.

Top Bottom