• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Maven89

Smash Master
With you scum, that would make Gheb very likely to be town, he's the one who convinced me how ridiculous your claim was when I was originally giving it a pass. Katy would probably be town for roughly the same reason and for voting you over jex yesterday. That leaves sherlock and adumb, sherlock who counterclaims you or adumb who has defended you and who you insisted had to be town on any flip in our masonry

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Ayyy no quickvotes in Mylo ladies and gentlemen.

Confirming I was in a neighbourhood with these loveable funsters. They did indeed go at one another like it's going out of fashion.

FoS: adum

nice hammer yesterDay m8.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Zalak posted a pretty detailed read list yesterDay but I couldn't find it. Anybody know where it is? I wanna take a look at it.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's the one. Not as useful as I was hoping it would be though.

Of all the players that are alive toDay DSH is the only one that Zalak didn't seem to read as town, on ground of his inactivity. Nobody had any particular reason to want Zalak dead and I don't remember anybody arguing explicitly for or against Zalak to be a likely scumbag.

Not sure whom to lynch toDay though I'm leaning towards FML.

Maven89

Smash Master
Nobody had any particular reason to want Zalak dead and I don't remember anybody arguing explicitly for or against Zalak to be a likely scumbag.
This brought something up that I had forgotten about

Rake, why did you say you thought I was scum with Zalak in the quicktopic?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Not sure whom to lynch toDay though I'm leaning towards FML.
You just like easy lynches, huh? There are two scum at large, give me some ideas on who you think they might be.

With you scum, that would make Gheb very likely to be town, he's the one who convinced me how ridiculous your claim was when I was originally giving it a pass.
When did this happen? If Gheb had an opinion on this I don't remember seeing it in the thread.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
So why did you just start questioning the claim yesterday when you had "already been convinced " that it was bad the night prior?

Maven89

Smash Master
So why did you just start questioning the claim yesterday when you had "already been convinced " that it was bad the night prior?
I asked for more information on your role really early start of last game day, it was something you talked about. He just convinced me it didn't make any sense with you dropping his push, and I had forgotten there was also a paranoid Cop claim in there

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary you still haven't answered what changed your mind about the possibility of a gheb/kantrip scumteam, what made you change your opinion?

@ Maven89 Maven89 you seemed sure that kantrip objective with his push was to make the gheb lynch look bad for me, what made you change your opinion?

adum is of course intentionally avoiding the thread, because he has a 'post restriction' that seems entirely believable.
That isn't even my post restriction, I just wasn't aware the thread had been reopened because jdietz took his sweet time. NOW my post restriction comes into effect.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You just like easy lynches, huh?
Because I totally haven't been advocating for a FML lynch pretty much all game, right?

I think FML is scum and I think there's a good chance there's a scumbag between you and adum. DSH should not be forgotten about, at this point we have to take everything into consideration and his inactivity is becoming a problem. I'm definitely not tunneling against FML in case that's what you fear.

Maven89

Smash Master
@ Maven89 Maven89 you seemed sure that kantrip objective with his push was to make the gheb lynch look bad for me, what made you change your opinion?
I mean really it was that Kantrip probably thought the Gheb push would go through anyways, the idea that it was to pin you fit but it's the weaker part and not something I'd really base a read on, it could just as well been to distance himself from a scum partner, either way I'm not really factoring Kantrip's flip flop in for or against you

Current possible scum teams that i can imagine

Detective/everything that's not FML

FML/Adumb

Gheb/Kary

adumb/kary

It's how my brain is seeing this, those are the possibilities

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary you still haven't answered what changed your mind about the possibility of a gheb/kantrip scumteam, what made you change your opinion?
I don't like Gheb's play yesterDay at all, and with 2/5 slots scum I can't really be ignoring people.

That isn't even my post restriction, I just wasn't aware the thread had been reopened because jdietz took his sweet time. NOW my post restriction comes into effect.
Well I really doubt that meeting your restriction is remotely important at this point. I want to know why you hammered JeXs like it was nothing.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because I totally haven't been advocating for a FML lynch pretty much all game, right?

I think FML is scum and I think there's a good chance there's a scumbag between you and adum. DSH should not be forgotten about, at this point we have to take everything into consideration and his inactivity is becoming a problem. I'm definitely not tunneling against FML in case that's what you fear.
You were almost entirely on the fence yesterDay between JeXs and FML, and now you want the other one, that bothers me. What I am worried about in this scenario is you being scum- for someone presumably clear off of the Kantrip flip, you're still very alive, after all. But anyways. Why is there a scumbag between me and adum?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Red Ryu solo takes over for DSH

Ryu has been prodded. If the slot needs another prod it will be modkilled.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You were almost entirely on the fence yesterDay between JeXs and FML, and now you want the other one, that bothers me. What I am worried about in this scenario is you being scum- for someone presumably clear off of the Kantrip flip, you're still very alive, after all. But anyways. Why is there a scumbag between me and adum?
1.) I don't "want the other one", I just said that I'm leaning towards FML right now. You make it look as if I were completely banking on FML being scum. That's not the case.

2.) If it helps you I don't really see myself as "cleared" through my clash with Kantrip and I don't think anybody else should. The real reason why I shouldn't be on anybody's scumlist at this point is simply that all the lame accusations that have been raised against me over the course of the game have proven to be false.

3.) Because it alomst feels like you two have been playing a completely different game than the rest of us. You've been arguing with each other pretty much all game, as if you two were playing a game of your own. It looks like you're gonna continue to play like this but I haven't seen anything fruitful come out of your arguments. Seriously, I have no clue what the actual **** you two are doing. It looks like you're just arguin with each other for the sake of it without actually getting anything done.

FullMetalLynch

maven's still scum. Not sure why we are discussing it, slots grody as **** and his responses in the quicktopic was to mudsling and avoid pointed questions. His entire scum read on us is literally just saying what we said about him, then putting our name in place of his.

FullMetalLynch

the fact he's trying to try to push us over hydra dissent in mylo should be proof of that, it's like the only point he's brought up which is actually something objectively scummy that we've accidentally been guilty of all of maybe once or twice this game

FullMetalLynch

Plus, Sherlock wasn't the only counterclaim to us and the fact you are actually trying to include that in your little tidbit is laughable. We've already seen the PopCap Vig flip which means the theory on all vigs being fake was bang on.

FullMetalLynch

Adumb, you know this flavour, what's this wizard all about that maven claimed ? Neither me or Orbo has any flavour knowledge whatsoever

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't like Gheb's play yesterDay at all, and with 2/5 slots scum I can't really be ignoring people.
Your arguments are:

1. Having two players he viewed as independently scummy players that he wanted to lynch and wanting to lynch the other toDay.

2. That he hasn't been nightkilled in spite of being "clear".

I can't imagine a world where 1 even needs explanation on how it's not scummy.

As for 2, that's completely inconclusive wiform in the best of cases, scum often leaves dangerous people alive exactly for that type of reaction. Given how strong your town control's been, the same argument would apply to you. But in this particularly case the argument especially makes no sense. Why?

Because they didn't attack power players or influential players or particularly townie players, they generally picked players with limited connections that were quiet or in the background. Most likely explanation? They were PR hunting. I assume they believed they could get away with the soup kill because a lot of people were suspicious of him and he looked bad on bardull flip.

One thing to go back reconsider whether your reasoning was correct and if so, clear or remove a clear on somebody. It's quite another to use nulltells and wiform to justify a clear on a spot you had clear the entire game without even touching the original reasoning.

Combined with your constant deflection of suspicion to gheb yesterDay, this is extremely opportunistic and scummy.

Well I really doubt that meeting your restriction is remotely important at this point. I want to know why you hammered JeXs like it was nothing.
Wasn't aware actually, jdietz hasn't exactly been forthcoming with votecounts and I had been rather busy. What I did knew was it was close to deadline because you said crunchtime and I much preferred a null read over one of my strongest townreads.

I mean really it was that Kantrip probably thought the Gheb push would go through anyways, the idea that it was to pin you fit but it's the weaker part and not something I'd really base a read on, it could just as well been to distance himself from a scum partner, either way I'm not really factoring Kantrip's flip flop in for or against you

Current possible scum teams that i can imagine

Detective/everything that's not FML

FML/Adumb

Gheb/Kary

adumb/kary

It's how my brain is seeing this, those are the possibilities
Yes but then why even risk getting off? In the post you quoted he acknowledged that he looked really bad on gheb townflip, why put himself in the same or worse position if not to redirect attention to me?

Because it alomst feels like you two have been playing a completely different game than the rest of us. You've been arguing with each other pretty much all game, as if you two were playing a game of your own. It looks like you're gonna continue to play like this but I haven't seen anything fruitful come out of your arguments. Seriously, I have no clue what the actual **** you two are doing. It looks like you're just arguin with each other for the sake of it without actually getting anything done.

Look, I've had a scumread on kary for most of the and I'm frustrated that in spite of constantly trying to illustrate this, nobody seems to be willing to even consider it.

Her slot absolutely screams opportunism, especially in how she treated my slot and how she's treated yours.

I mean come on, she's had the view your slot couldn't be scum with kantrip since d1, yet she spent the entire last phase telling people if they were suspicious of her they should lynch you first, trying to redirect to you.

Now suddenly she withdraws that for a nulltell and wiform.

Her behavior just doesn't make sense as town, that's why I've been trying to shine a light on it. So could we PLEASE lynch her?

maven's still scum. Not sure why we are discussing it, slots grody as **** and his responses in the quicktopic was to mudsling and avoid pointed questions. His entire scum read on us is literally just saying what we said about him, then putting our name in place of his.
Considering it, I want to go further down my line of questioning though.

And what do you think of Kary's shift on gheb?

Adumb, you know this flavour, what's this wizard all about that maven claimed ? Neither me or Orbo has any flavour knowledge whatsoever
Not actually super knowledgeable, I've only seen a couple of shorts prior to the game.

Here's the short:

According to this the wizards have the power of time travel and prophecy, either of which could justify a masonry power but it's not applied towards sending messages and the wizard of the west doesn't use either. Dislike it but not impossible.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Get your **** together.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I am getting really sick of this game and I'm this close to voting FML and not giving a **** anymore. I guess I will leave it a day or so in case anything changes my mind.

Maven89

Smash Master
Adumb: nah my thinking was Kantrip figured he'd look good by switching from the gheb train right before it landed, and wanted to distance himself from a town lynch. Switching to a scum member might have fit it better, hoping to set himself up incase either you or gheb flip, but he could just have well switched to another townie. I don't find it all that relevant but I don't think him pushing you at the last second clears (or incriminates) you, we both agree that he probably didn't think your lynch would actually go through which results in basically nothing concrete relating to you.

Top Bottom