• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

JeXs

Smash Champion
No, I'm really town. You should really lynch Zalak imo. I'll just shoot him if he's not lynched.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I would really like to get a lynch in today. I'm willing to switch to like.. anyone. Kary has been pretty anti-town, and I can understand FML's reasoning about Maven. DSH is super inactive, so I would do that too

JeXs

Smash Champion
Zalak is scum because he's too focused on himself. Every time someone says something about him he will react, in an extremely defensive manner especially when he's called scum. He also doesn't have his own opinions and lots of his posts are contradictory. He says that we need solid reads at this time but in his reads list post, there are a ton of speculation that does literally nothing and he has lost of posts that are plain nonsensical. In a lot of his interactions he can be seen piggybacking a player against another. Example: Adumb vs Kary. A huge number of his posts are speculation on why X did Y and it really says nothing in the end, only helping to dive deeper into WIFOM. This is extremely evident in his interactions with Kary where all that happened was that Zalak was throwing out all these speculations and Kary saying why they're not as likely. I don't think he actually believes that my vig claim is the least believable simply because I claimed last, that is a conclusion that is so out there that most people wouldn't even think about it at all. I really don't see how I could have thought of "faking my vig claim" when there were 2 claims already, it's just so unrealistic and puts the spotlight on myself if I were scum. Also please look at his reads list post and especially his speculation on teams, that is some nonsense right there.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So with that said, I'm shooting Zalak toNight if he isn't lynched. I hope there are no more objections.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I was really really stubborn in my last game, and I ended up losing, so that kinda shot my confidence, which is probably why my reads aren't super strong in this game. THAT BEING SAID, I'm really not liking Maven or Kary... and I've never really gotten any strong town vibes from DHS. I would appreciate it if you didn't shoot me, though I'm still not convinced of your innocence.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
did you read my big post about him, and why does it matter if you're shooting him anyway

JeXs

Smash Champion
I was really really stubborn in my last game, and I ended up losing, so that kinda shot my confidence, which is probably why my reads aren't super strong in this game. THAT BEING SAID, I'm really not liking Maven or Kary... and I've never really gotten any strong town vibes from DHS. I would appreciate it if you didn't shoot me, though I'm still not convinced of your innocence.
It's no matter to me if you think I'm not innocent lol. I think you're scum and I just explained why.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Honestly, it would just be so cool if you could promise not to shoot me. If you have any questions about my playstyle, I will answer them for you.

FullMetalLynch

also just saying i still dont feel like any of us are real vigs and gaining another shot or not you probably believe that idealogy too considering you seem to be pushing him more to be lynched than anything else. Especially considering if you're shooting him regardless you should be all over this day ending on another scummy person being lynched to get your shot off.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Honestly, it would just be so cool if you could promise not to shoot me. If you have any questions about my playstyle, I will answer them for you.
You could respond to my post about you being scummy...
also just saying i still dont feel like any of us are real vigs and gaining another shot or not you probably believe that idealogy too considering you seem to be pushing him more to be lynched than anything else. Especially considering if you're shooting him regardless you should be all over this day ending on another scummy person being lynched to get your shot off.
Shh.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Is this really your entire response

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also I remember something about you saying that your strong reads were drowned out by your bogus accusations in a previous game early on in Day 1?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Aye, it was not the best game for me... well, technically it was the best town game for me.

FullMetalLynch

I understood nothing from your post about maven
the tl; dr is that this:
- Maven has been jumping on wagions all game
- His interaction with the Kary vs adumb situation pushed this to the forefront due to:
- Him sidelong riding adumb like a horse. He was basically mirroring adumb more or less and from mypov just adding to the mess that was kary and adumbs interaction.
- He made nop headway on his own during this time and did nothing but ride the wave of adumbs hate for kary, until it became clear by today that kary wasn't going to be lynched
- Very suddenly because my slot's been a popular topic, Maven creates a stance on me from out of nowhere (especially considering i was null at best to him from what i recall ) where suddenly now due to my interaction with kantrip (which happened early D2 was dicussed then and left alone till he brought it back up) suddenly became so much more scummy to him, very conveniently when the kary train was totally losing steam. Maven if he truly believed that interaction was worth anymore discussion as a townie would have no reason to hold back talking about it so long, and even if he re-read and found it scummy then, only bringing it up now reeks of scum opportunism. He's reaching to try to create interest on me, and now that the discussion is all but dead again he's back to kicking tires as he did previous days. He hasn't even pushed me on my post, he simply said it was weird, essentially throwing dirt onto my slot, then left it like bait on a hook, now that adumb has almost totally written it off and no one bit, he's not pushing me at all or even trying to gain a read on me, he's abandoned me because I'm not a easy push anymore

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at? That did indeed happen in my first game. I was SPOT ON when I accused scum, but I pushed everyone somewhat.

FullMetalLynch

Moreover, I can't honestly think of one thing this game maven has done that has come from solely him. he hasn't owned anything he's had his hands in and that's a major scum tell from mypov Not getting overly involved or invested overtly is an easy way to just slide behind people. The other fact is he was super confrontational to you early, it was weird then and it's weirder now, knowing his role and it's abilities that he had no reason to be stand offish with you or even refuse the question, something he's still yet to explain

JeXs

Smash Champion
But you're not having any confidence in your reads. That's the problem.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
LIKE I SAID, the last game shot my confidence a little bit, so that's probably part of it. Also, I'm confident in FML's innocence.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You're also throwing out bogus accusations like you said you did last game.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
There's a difference between throwing out bogus accusations and questioning people.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I know that. But you're doing the former. You're speculating a lot on things that won't mean much.

Top Bottom