• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
That's my list of people I think we need to look at, not my list of people I think we need to lynch. Whether I like it or not, Gheb is going to be looked at, so I decided not to put him on my list. FML and Adum already got a lot of attention yesterday, and while I don't think we should let them slip completely out of our radar, I'd like to spend more time on the people I've mentioned.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Jexs is the scummiest player in my book atm. It's irritating how he tried to discredit the Maven/Gheb neighborhood and play us against each other when he was apparently in a neighborhood himself. I also don't understand why he is supposed to have abilities other than being able to talk with his neighbor - Gorf didn't and I don't either.
BUT WE DON'T KNOW THAT MAVEN DOESN'T HAVE ONE! We also don't know his alignment. One thing I DO NOT DOUBT is that Gorf and JeXs were in a neighborhood. JeXs claimed Carl the Llama way back when, right? I don't think we use his flavor to determine his alignment, BUT Carl the Llama is definitely some kind of killer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
BUT WE DON'T KNOW THAT MAVEN DOESN'T HAVE ONE! We also don't know his alignment. One thing I DO NOT DOUBT is that Gorf and JeXs were in a neighborhood. JeXs claimed Carl the Llama way back when, right? I don't think we use his flavor to determine his alignment, BUT Carl the Llama is definitely some kind of killer.
That's all fine and good.

But how is it related to my reasoning on why Jexs is scum? I think you should let him respond to stuff - or wait and see if he actully does respond - before you step up in his place and argue things that aren't of your business atm.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Compared to JeXs, Maven, and Kary, at least.
Kary and Maven have both posted quite a lot of content yesterDay so it's not like you won't find out anything about their stances by simpley reading stuff from previous Day phases. They haven't actively avoided the spotlight so if there's anything you wanna know about these slots you can just look back and read up. I don't see why they need particular attention and I don't see why should FML deserve any less attention toDay than Maven and Kary.

I agree that Jexs hasn't gotten anywhere near enough attention. By that logic though, you should be a lot more concerned about DSH.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
That's all fine and good.

But how is it related to my reasoning on why Jexs is scum? I think you should let him respond to stuff - or wait and see if he actully does respond - before you step up in his place and argue things that aren't of your business atm.

Sorry, I'm not trying to suggest that he's not scum. I'm just saying, their neighborhood is looking pretty legit.

Kary and Maven have both posted quite a lot of content yesterDay so it's not like you won't find out anything about their stances by simpley reading stuff from previous Day phases. They haven't actively avoided the spotlight so if there's anything you wanna know about these slots you can just look back and read up. I don't see why they need particular attention and I don't see why should FML deserve any less attention toDay than Maven and Kary.

I agree that Jexs hasn't gotten anywhere near enough attention. By that logic though, you should be a lot more concerned about DSH.

I am worried about DSH's lack of content, but he doesn't seem very scummy to me. Of course, the fact that most people are giving him an easy time worries me even more, BUT, i needed to condense my list to some extent, so I limited it to 3 people. Kary hasn't actively avoided the spotlight, but I find it difficult to get straight answers from them, which is why I would still like to question Kary.

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT FML THOUGH. Everyone was pretty suspicious of them yesterday, but they weren't actually questioned too much. FURTHERMORE, the way they rolled with JeXs last few posts kinda bothers me.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I never said it could be used to clear your names. I said I would like to, and I'm thinking about it, but I'm hesitant.

Why are you laboring this point so much? Can you just NOT? It's not as if mentioning the claimed vigs even changes anything!
I'D LIKE A STRAIGHT ANSWER NOW THO PLEASE.

After reading my explanation of why scum JeXs would lynch Kantrip, do you still think the switch to Kantrip gives him townie points?

Gheb vs maven is a headache and I don't want to think about it. Kary vs Zalak I'm leaning kary
ONCE YOU'VE EXPLAINED YOUR POE, could you tell me why you're leaning towards Kary in this Kary vs Zalak SvT?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch
3. Zalak
4. Adumbrodeus
5. Kary [2] - Adumbrodeus, Jexs
6. Detective Sherlock Hound
7. Jexs
8. Gheb

Not voting: Maven, FML, Zalak, Kary, Sherlock, Gheb

Deadline is Midnight CST Tuesday the 9th

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'D LIKE A STRAIGHT ANSWER NOW THO PLEASE.

After reading my explanation of why scum JeXs would lynch Kantrip, do you still think the switch to Kantrip gives him townie points?
you need to stop pretending that I am somehow messing you about here. I have given you crystal clear answers to your exaggerated, unnecessary questions toDay, and still somehow you haven't gotten to the point of all this.

I don't think your 'explanation' (I think you mean 'theory', actually) changes my opinion at all. I still think that voting Kantrip in that situation is a point in the town column, though it is merely one point.

Maven89

Smash Master
Kary's content has been on point today, but it's a real sudden change from day 1-2 that makes me stop and question it.

Gorf's flip makes me think Jex might be telling the truth.

I haven't done my re-read yet, I've been busy and lacked the time to sit and read through it, but from everything i see I'm still going Zalak/Kary.

I'm not sure where the scum reads on me are supposed to be coming from, someone explain because I honestly don't see where it really could be this late in the game

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This game continues to move at a glacial pace and I do not have an easy remedy for that. I am voting FML because they are uncharacteristically quiet, and I believe people are giving their slot a free pass for poor reasons. For a slot that was so determined to see Gheb lynched that they outed their role, they do not seem to put much effort into pushing Gheb- and somehow they ended up on the Kantrip waggon.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Rakes hardly posted because...iunno, but I've not posted because of work and such. That's been a constant the last few games I've been in, i swayed away from gheb because a kantrip lynch looked better to me than a gheb lynch yesterday. Ghebs play is still ass, but zalek looks shady too esp woth hos vote patterns late yesterday. Would be nice if @adumbrodeus would pop in because I'd like some opinion besides the two of ours

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Rakes hardly posted because...iunno, but I've not posted because of work and such. That's been a constant the last few games I've been in, i swayed away from gheb because a kantrip lynch looked better to me than a gheb lynch yesterday. Ghebs play is still ***, but zalek looks shady too esp woth hos vote patterns late yesterday. Would be nice if @adumbrodeus would pop in because I'd like some opinion besides the two of ours
(wrt the underlined)
better... why?

is gheb still scum?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Kary's content has been on point today, but it's a real sudden change from day 1-2 that makes me stop and question it.

Gorf's flip makes me think Jex might be telling the truth.

I haven't done my re-read yet, I've been busy and lacked the time to sit and read through it, but from everything i see I'm still going Zalak/Kary.

I'm not sure where the scum reads on me are supposed to be coming from, someone explain because I honestly don't see where it really could be this late in the game
Do you mean you think JeXs might be telling the truth about everything, or just the existence of a neighborhood?

When you say you're going for Zalak/Kary, do you mean a Zalak/Kary team, do you mean we're both scummy individually, or do you mean we're probably SvT? I'd really like this info before I post my DETAILED read on you.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
@Detective Sherlock Hound
I am not satisfied with your answer about Gheb. What specifically made him suspicious to you? More importantly, why do you think he did not die? MOST IMPORTANTLY, how did FML's claim of shooting Gheb effect your decision making process?

FullMetalLynch

(wrt the underlined)
better... why?

is gheb still scum?
Because I've seen gheb just play a trash game before. Granted I've never seen gheb play so backseat before, but i can see a scenario whwre ghebs town. Also i got more out of a kantrip lynch then i did a gheb lynch info and connection wise.
It's easily possible for gheb to be scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because I've seen gheb just play a trash game before. Granted I've never seen gheb play so backseat before, but i can see a scenario whwre ghebs town. Also i got more out of a kantrip lynch then i did a gheb lynch info and connection wise.
It's easily possible for gheb to be scum.
what sort of info? Is that why adum must be town?

FullMetalLynch

That its not an experienced player left on the scum team because what kind of experianced player kills glg last night over adum/dsh/even you or me. Unless its a random kill but that means its hella inac scum team which isn't as likely. (Hella rare for scum to not insert a kill)

Adums not scum with kantrip for how the wagons played out and the fact kantrip was gunning towards him. Also that reads list was hella townie

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I asked you about info based on the Kantrip lynch. The night kill target has barely anything to do with that.

Since we're on that topic though, your argument is awful. It is plain WIFOM trying to draw conclusions from who died. For instance, GLG was probably killed because he hadn't claimed yet- which gives any scum team a motive to kill him. Forget it.

Now, you think Kantrip pushing adum makes adum town- but you think Gheb might still be scum?

FullMetalLynch

I asked you about info based on the Kantrip lynch. The night kill target has barely anything to do with that.

Since we're on that topic though, your argument is awful. It is plain WIFOM trying to draw conclusions from who died. For instance, GLG was probably killed because he hadn't claimed yet- which gives any scum team a motive to kill him. Forget it.

Now, you think Kantrip pushing adum makes adum town- but you think Gheb might still be scum?
Why kill over a potential role when you can kill stronger players? S not definitive but its something i can look at.

Kantrip and adum went at it. Adum went at kantrip. It's not indicative of bussing to me, but kantrips stuff at gheb was so halfassed and stretched out of nowhere then didn't really get brought up again that it just reads distancing to me

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch [1] - Kary
3. Zalak
4. Adumbrodeus
5. Kary [2] - Adumbrodeus, Jexs
6. Detective Sherlock Hound
7. Jexs [1] - Zalak
8. Gheb