• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

JeXs

Smash Champion
I shot gorf and nothing happened. But Dietz said I received another kill lol. Idk if it'll work though

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
I need to catch some Zs now though.

@ Detective Sherlock Hound Detective Sherlock Hound where were you come deadline yesterDay?
We're both competitive smash players and it was a Saturday. I'm not sure what you're expecting with a Saturday/weekend deadline, and I was on V/LA.

Unlike Dietz, we did not get confirmation that our shot sent. We stated the command, but we never got a reply.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'll make a larger post later, this is in a rush since I just saw that the thread was re-opened

Kantrip's defense of Jex's vig claim was horrible, as was Kary's defense of Kantrip and his push on Adumb. atm major targets to look at are Kary and less so Jex. Still don't' trust Jex's claim at all, Kantrip's horrible defense of it even worse, but it's honestly just as likely that Jex is town and Kantrip just made a defense of it because he figured Jex was telling the truth and wanted town points as it is that Kantrip was defending his scummate's fake claim.

I honestly still don't see Gheb scum, but he's in a horrible position and if he doesn't contribute enough I'm fine with going back to lynching him, because that's damn suspect.

Uh when I come back to make a larger post it will probably be voting for Kary, not sure.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Whats the point of using an ability that is confirmed always going to come up guilty no matter wjat their actual alignment

Maven89

Smash Master
Nah I need an answer

Not going to get to it today but will make a post tomorrow, will look into FML some more cause of that claim though it can go either way

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
MANNN, JUST TAKE THE POST FOR WHAT IT IS. :011: I AM BRINGING ATTENTION TO SOMETHING I'VE NOTICED YOU DOING A LOT.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I am seriously not going to give you a serious answer to your serious question, sorry. :083:
Yo actual answers would be cool. This isn't the stage of the game to be ****ing around in we gotta keep up that momentum

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
So you explicitly think that I'm in the same scumteam as Kantrip?

:059:
You very well could be? You've both asked the same question. I remember way back Kantrip asked me if one of you being guilty would clear the other, which I thought was very odd.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
IF ONE OF YOU BEING GUILTY WOULD CLEAR THE OTHER IN MY EYES* Lemme see if I can find some actual quotes.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
arGH, I can't find it, but Kantrip's connection to Gheb is really bothering me, especially how Kantrip unvoted him when he was at like l-1 or l-2. The Adum wagon had many supporters, and we were just one vote away from lynching him, so Kantrip could have been making a genuine attempt to save both of them. ADDITIONALLY, him unvoting at the last second would usually make Gheb look LESS suspicious, because mafia members are always trying to avoid being on the list of voters for a town lynch... but I see through Kantrip's ploy. He's been too concerned about his connection with Gheb throughout this game. It very much seems like his pushes against him were made for the sole purpose of eliminating that connection.

I think we need to keep an especially close eye on Gheb today.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I have half a mind to clear Zalak / JeXs for switching onto Kantrip yesterDay.

Gorf flips tomorrow, huh? Kinda looking forward to that.
You would dare clear me?? A noob who makes questionable decisions??? FREQUENTLY!?!?! And you must consider that we were both faced with a bunch of vig claims. Perhaps we thought that the vigs would just end up killing Kantrip, so we should lynch him to make ourselves look less suspicious AND increase the chances of the vigs murdering a townie. DID YOU CONSIDER THAT, KARY!?!?

Top Bottom