• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Maven89

Smash Master
Scummy:
Kantrip
Jex
Kary

semi scummy
FML
Gheb

possibly scummy
Zalak
Adum

town
Maven
Detective Sherlock Holmes

And that's about it.

Kary dropped down a lot this page, Adum moved up a little.

so that just leaves.. Gorf and the new guy as nonexistent right now.

Maven89

Smash Master
I should redo that

Scummy:
Kantrip
Jex

Fairly scummy
Kary

Sort of scummy
Gheb

Maybe scummy:
Zalak
Adumbrodeus

Then me and the Detective as town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So none of the people that are currently voting me have a reason that goes beyond "Gheb is just scummy", "I failed at vigging him" or "he saved Maven with his claim". Instead, Jexs chooses to sheep the wagon because ____ ? People really need to quit being ********, there are so many more scummy slots in this game than me it's honestly baffling that I'm the closest to a lynch right now over the likes of ... just about everybody. Seriously, if the whole crappy "Gheb is just scummy" or "unhelpful" rgument ever applied in this game it certainly doesn't now. Either give a good reason or admit that the whole push has grown completely worthless by now and is most likely being kept alive by scum.

Zalak, I'm not sure in what way flavor claims will help. In themed games dGames hosts always give the anti-town factions fake claims that are safe to claim to make sure flavor can't break the game. I don't think we need any more claims for the time being, it only made things more complicated ... prime example for that would be your suggestion of leaving all the claimed Vigs alive. That's exactly the kind of thought process we should not fall for - leaving people alive solely because of their claims while ignoring their play. So yeah ... less claiming, more scumhunting plz.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just to make it known I'm open to the idea of lynching Gorf toDay in case the subject comes up [I have a feeling it will]. I wanna say that one of the claimed Vigs should take care of him but I really can't trust any of them except DSH.

lastly... people will often say "honestly" when they are being DISHONEST.

in all honesty though [...]
I do appreciate the irony though. Thanks for this gem.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh yea, I'm also in a neighborhood with Gorf and he has been completely inactive apart from 2 posts in there. If he ever comes back or something he can confirm this I guess lol

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It's just a waste of time talking to adum. He says something you might disagree with. You bring it up. He goes on a crusade to try and prove that you're wrong, bad, and scum.

I mean, as far as I can tell, he scumreads people based only on whether they disagree with him (case in point: Gheb/Gorf Day 1). The reasoning for the reads is incredibly overblown, and bears only a hazy relation to what actually happened.

But, just to be clear, this doesn't show he's scum. I'm just explaining why it's a waste of time to interact with him.

He could be scum, but at this point I'm not really sure without re-reading him. Defending FML is one thing to consider, for instance.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Does anyone think Kantrip is town?
Because it looks like the majority of the people who are posting right now at the very least have a slight scum read on him, if not a full blown one so it might be a good idea to lynch him ToDay because I doubt anyone is going to change their mind on him.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Oh yea, I'm also in a neighborhood with Gorf and he has been completely inactive apart from 2 posts in there. If he ever comes back or something he can confirm this I guess lol
What the **** even is this game

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh yeah, I missed the "also" in your post.

You are trolling though, right? Please tell me you actually are ;_;

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just because I feel like that's what you've been doing all game.

I mean you "counterclaimed" two entirely different roles within a single Day. In one instance you've counterclaimed a counterclaim and in the other you've not only "ounterclaimed" me but you also did it in a fashion that's so similar to what I did with Maven that it's almost comical.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't understand the 2nd part lol. Also, don't blame me for having my role, blame my role pm :c

Maven89

Smash Master
@ Maven89 Maven89
Why do you even scum read Kantrip?
Because his posts are gross and the way he came in to try and defend 3 one-shot vigs was gross.

Jex is being gross and I really wish you'd at least, you know, try to appear town? Like answer the question I posed you, because your lack of answer is really convincing me you're full of ****.

Maven89

Smash Master
Deadline is today

I'm fine with lynching either Jex or Kantrip and having one of the possible vigs try to take care of the other one.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Right here

JeXs

Smash Champion
Maybe, I don't really know who else to vote for though, like the only other viable lynch is Kantrip and I really just can't see how he's scummy.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's just a waste of time talking to adum. He says something you might disagree with. You bring it up. He goes on a crusade to try and prove that you're wrong, bad, and scum.

I mean, as far as I can tell, he scumreads people based only on whether they disagree with him (case in point: Gheb/Gorf Day 1). The reasoning for the reads is incredibly overblown, and bears only a hazy relation to what actually happened.

But, just to be clear, this doesn't show he's scum. I'm just explaining why it's a waste of time to interact with him.

He could be scum, but at this point I'm not really sure without re-reading him. Defending FML is one thing to consider, for instance.
Yes, I clearly have a scumread on Zalak.

So wait, you don't have a scumread on me?

the question is kinda moot because I don't think they're all on the table. At the moment I think I'd lynch adum > Zalak > Kantrip.
Yet I'm your top lynch choice. Here you're claiming that I'm playing poorly because I scumread people I disagree with.

You just wanna lynch people who disagree with you on the other hand regardless of their alignment, are you even trying to scumhunt?

Also you said you were going to place down your vote at the very least toDay, please do so.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*sigh*

So it's this again.

Vote: Gheb

Deadline is tonight in about 10 hours and 20 minutes. Gheb is scummy as hell. He's at l-1 as of this post. Somebody hammer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So none of the people that are currently voting me have a reason that goes beyond "Gheb is just scummy", "I failed at vigging him" or "he saved Maven with his claim".
Thanks for proving my point though.

You really don't actually want the Kantrip lynch to happen, eh?

Top Bottom