• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU62 - Burnaby, B.C. - 4/30

Metà

Smash Master
SFU62, April 30th, 2011

Melee Singles

1: Silent Wolf
2: Sion
3: Dieslow
4: ThePrime
5: Booshk
5: Tahsis
7: Bwmat
7: Meta
9: Michael
9: Jamey
9: edgeluca
9: K11
13: MasterC
13: Geist
13: Rusty
13: Fpoon
17: Citrus_Death
17: Panzor164
17: Malcolm
17: Blar
17: FACEMAN

Melee Doubles:

1: Sion + Hitsugaya
2: Dieslow + Silent Wolf
3: Tahsis + Meta
4: Bwmat + Rusty
5: edgeluca + K11
6: Travis + Bryan
7: ThePrime + MasterC

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Enjoyed tourney very much

Silent Wolf: Was tight playing against you and tony in teams, so clooosee jgioeanh, GG's though and wanted to play a little more but maybe next time, congrats on winning too

ThePrime: GG's, sorry I didn't put up much of a fight in our set lol, i'll give you better games next time!

Booshk: grandma

Tahsis: you suck

Meta: lol

Michael: You've LEVEL'D UP ONCE AGAIN, but you feel like mindless aggro, your tech skill is improving, but you gotta not get hit so much

edgeluca: didn't get a chance to play from what I remember, maybe one or two friendlies but aside from that not a whole lot, you're improving tons just not so strong out there this time, you'll get'em next tourney though, yes?

K11: meep

MasterC: was tight meeting you, chill, plays falco, what more could you ask for? also you're black or something idunno lol

Geist: Leather PJ's

Rusty: Need more photos of spiderman, or you're DQ'd

Random Coquitlam kids: You coquitlam guys surprised me, out of nowhere and not scrubs, keep up the good work and hope to see you guys again soon! also we need to play more !!!! if you see this just add me on msn - knucklepie[at]hotmail[dot]com

was a fun tourney, thanks for hosting and not being totally butthurt aside from giving nathan a blizzard, evan.
might not have been as large as sfu6 but enjoyed myself just as much

Geist

Smash Master
Shoutoutssss

New guys: Show up more, get amazing, profit :D

Tahsis:

ThePrime and Washington: Great matches man. Hope I see you here again soon. Awesome to see all you guys here, you're pretty chilllllll.

Michael BLUE Falco: You're gonna get pretty good bro, keep that **** up and you might be able to keep up with me someday LOOOOL

Brennana Bread: Dimes, and other things too

K-11: You improved like 100 fold since I last saw you. Sucks we didn't play more.

Jamey: Good meeting you, and good stuff in our bracket match, though I feel kinda bad for botching it up so bad and leaving on lame terms lool
So much salt.
Next time.

Meta: Awesome job hosting this, as always. Looking forward to more.

Sion: I'm gonna get you one of these days.

Booshk: Intense sets bro. I'm sooo mad I didn't face you in brackets. Next time we gotta friendly that **** uuupp

People in pools: JEE JEEZ

Anyone I missed: You're not important :troll:

booshk

Smash Lord
good tourny meta, thanks for hosting.

sion: gotta get my advice skills up.
will: where are you dawg
yakal: gate guardians
brennan: thanks for getting me subway, and that was one of the most intense sets ive had :o epic marth dittos to come.
john: ditch the canucks man
theprime: i'll get you next time bro! lolol
geist: sorry i messed up reading the brackets man! friendlies next time forsure : )
matt: no depressed next time : D
masterC: nice meeting you man, commentary on every match haha
jamey: didn't know you before but keep up the good work man!
washington in all: thanks for coming down, hope to see you guys down here more : P
new guys: came outta nowhere! keep coming and improving!! smash is so fun dawg

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Good job SW.

Sion too consistent! I need to play all of BC in spacy battles again. Best / most diverse spacy training ground woo.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Tahsis: Man we didn't play enough for some reason, we usually play all the time :( I'll **** you next time <3
Booshk: Bro wtf best set I've ever had, grats :( We should totally team soon <3
Meta: Fun times at red robins, Good set, I should've won and you know it! <3
K11: Ggs in teams, we did okay :p I'm proud of you
Jamey: I hate you lol jk ggsss <3 u ****
Deap: Thanks for housing me, Ilu man <3
Geist: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Good times! <3
ShinerCCC: WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU COME? :(
Rusty: GGs, I **** you so hard LMAO
ThePrime: Good to see you again, bro <3
All the new people I met: GGs guys, good to meet you, you all surprised me! Hope to play you all again :D

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Dieslow: You were an interesting match up in pools GG keep ******
Booshk: Thanks and nice meeting you too,wish we played abit more
Meta: thanks for hosting and ****** me first match
Michael: I'll be more technical next time so you find me a person worthy to even bother playing :p
Jamey: I'm awesome lololololollool
edgeluca: lets pwn some more teams next time =D thanks for buying me **** cuz I'm poor <3
K11: Thanks for helping out too keep being bro tier <3
MasterC: You got potential keep playing hope to see you around
Geist: hahaha next time we can have a salty match :p
Rusty: Thanks for teaching me the IC MU in pools :p
Deap: thanks for housing and all the other awesome host stuff you did
ShinerCCC: I miss my favorite Impersonator :(

I think that is everyone GG's all and cya whenever I can come next :D

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to K11 and Rusty. You guys gave me the D. I had to go after the matches but they were alot of fun. Tryna get back into Melee. Game is just too good. Hold of more of those they are right around my grandmothers house soooo I will be able to make them if we get like a bimonthly going on. Thx again guys.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
1: Silent Wolf - hey, just ain't the same without chillin at roby's house bro! when i played against you in pools i'm just thinking to myself, yo buddy get off my **** so much ****ing pressure... haha
2: Sion -
3: Dieslow - yuyu the pasties,
4: ThePrime - YO you were born in the wrong city man, south van is where its AT !!! shouldve went to john oliver with me too **** wouldve been tighhtt
5: Booshk - your the fastest/most technical marth in the world, straight up! kinda like sion but marth lol
5: Tahsis - your falcos fun to play against
7: Bwmat - stats
7: Meta - yo
9001: Michael - aintt nothinn but a gg thang babbyy
9: Jamey - i was joking lol, just a word of mouth that dont mean anything.. please fight me next time
9: edgeluca - beating you is toughie now, i gotta be over 9000
9: K11 - when you cp brinstar with marth i was bout to leave LOL buddy i was choked, i thought id lose for sure lol
13: MasterC - my g, chillin with you took a lot of **** off my mind! we gotta do it up again. nice car too man!
13: Geist - royal burgers good stuff
13: Rusty - ill destroy your ice climbers
13: Fpoon - spoon
17: Citrus_Death - five alive
17: Panzor164 - panzerschreck
17: Malcolm - malcom X
17: Blar - blah
17: FACEMAN - manface

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
haven't been on smash boards in a long time came on cause people said I got shout outs
1. sad day .... usually when I counter pick brinstar with marth I win my marth was having a bad day along with my puff so my most consistent characters that day were sheik and fox so I went basically sheik only after pools also I didn't realize I was using wrong controller lol ........ so many john sad day is blue falco right?
2. edge luca ...... I was right about our doubles placing we got 5th out of 7 not 4rth out of 8th I think we'll school francis and howard in money match ...... also we'll figure out and destroy team kongzilla next time!
3. the prime ....... thanks bro kinda funny people always say they should of played each other more after each tournament but it's hardly happens even next tournament ....... there faults do something about dont just talk lol not aiming specifically you.
4. chain dude ........ bro should of entered doubles
5. tahsis ...... lol meep?
6. new people ........ you were better then me when i first started by long shot
7. meta ......... thx for the great hosting much appreciated people should listen 2 ya more wasn't a huge problem this time but has been in past ........ lol BEAST WARS! rust quote
8. bwmatt ........ my marth was having a off day after that match I said **** it and went sheik lol...... also maybe we could team in future if rusty is absent ........ you were like my first vancouver tournament team mate =D
I don't even bother playing that much anymore nor care that much about improving anymore I just come and play for fun and magically I've improved ever since

Top Bottom