• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 Results

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
you call that fast uploading? :o I consider it slow, i normally be able to get 20+ Vids up in a day, im running at only 1/2 of that

jugfingers

Smash Champion
time vortex wtf?

me tim, adam, yakal and carl become helplessly trapped in a time vortex on our way to jacks. we were trying to find 78 ave but the aves just kept skipping from 80 to 77 ave and we kept driving back and forth in bewilderment until we finally realized that we had been sucked into a vortex. then in an attempt to free ourselves we foolishly wandered into a treacherous maze that is the suburbs of surrey and found multiple 78 aves that lead to dead ends, we thought we escaped the time vortex many times only to be constantly thwarted by surreys cruel city planning . then some other stuff happened and we were about to give up hope of ever reaching humanity again, Tim however had some sort of epiphany and suddenly figured out the labyrinth of 78 avenues and drove everyone to safety

-the end

Taffy

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Tim: Good stuff placing so high and thanks for all the rides and such. Watching you play Carl for a while was really entertaining. Hope to see you again sometime (My bro says hello).

Evan: Thanks for hosting the tournament and housing me for that night.

Jack: Thanks for the housing, and hilarious quotes.

Adam: Your Falcon is far too good, I have so much to learn. Fun dittos.

Yakal: Awesome playing you again, and if it looked like I was mad about the game or anything, I really wasn't. I was just pissed that I had to stay so much later than I intended. My parents were pretty angry.

Dan: You are too good at every game. Fun Falcon dittos.

Carl: It scares me watching you play. Thanks for the advice you gave me during the few friendlies we played.

Kaelen: Fun friendlies dude, your hella technical.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
me tim, adam, yakal and carl become helplessly trapped in a time vortex on our way to jacks. we were trying to find 78 ave but the aves just kept skipping from 80 to 77 ave and we kept driving back and forth in bewilderment until we finally realized that we had been sucked into a vortex. then in an attempt to free ourselves we foolishly wandered into a treacherous maze that is the suburbs of surrey and found multiple 78 aves that lead to dead ends, we thought we escaped the time vortex many times only to be constantly thwarted by surreys cruel city planning . then some other stuff happened and we were about to give up hope of ever reaching humanity again, Tim however had some sort of epiphany and suddenly figured out the labyrinth of 78 avenues and drove everyone to safety

-the end
HAHAHAHA

Yeah, me, jack, aj and max were all waiting for you at a 711 with simple directions for you after all of us with dave and dan ended up at jacks place an hour before you did when we spent over an hour elsewhere first.

Good times. Me, john, dan, francis and max had our own mini mindgamed moment too. It involved 45 minutes of trying to line up with a bridge, only to find out it was indeed the skytrain bridge.

Surrey hax

kokeh

Smash Rookie
I have a better idea, why not quit brawl, get good at melee, and **** at it? :)
lol, i tried melee...once...and was even more horrible at it...and i dont want to spend too much time on gaming lol, needa get a life =)

Metà

Smash Master
Well, it's partly my fault for making pools so big that it took 2.5 hours to finish them, lmao. We could have easily finished it on time if we just used smaller pools, but after what happened with the seeding in Melee singles, I figured it was better to just take more time and have more accurate results. Unfortunately, it took so long that several people (including Clouderz) had to leave before we finished.

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
good **** @ all the shoutouts. jugfingers story was so true. GG at having an epiphany and bending over surreys city planning in the end (took long enough).

TY to evan for hosting the tournament. you're getting GOOD at working out brackets properly etc etc and overall hosting... as in host and we'll help however we can to make it run smoother <3

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG's to everyone look forward to seeing you all again

Top Bottom