• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU #6 - Burnaby, BC - April 19/20, 08 - SSB64/SSBM/SSBB

Trozz

Smash Ace
I'd like to compete in all three Brawl tourneys (Singles, Doubles, and Ike). I'll bring a Gamecube controller.

Where can I park? I could drive down there and free parking would be sweet. Also, it'd be nice if I had someone's cell/phone number in case I get horribly lost. xD

edit: actually, I can probably find my way easy enough. Google maps ftw. My trip is going to be 342 km – about 3 and a half hour drive (unless the vehicle randomly dies).

unityole

Smash Lord
I'd like to compete in all three Brawl tourneys (Singles, Doubles, and Ike). I'll bring a Gamecube controller.

Where can I park? I could drive down there and free parking would be sweet. Also, it'd be nice if I had someone's cell/phone number in case I get horribly lost. xD

edit: actually, I can probably find my way easy enough. Google maps ftw. My trip is going to be 342 km – about 3 and a half hour drive (unless the vehicle randomly dies).

and melee and 64? xD

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
This is going to be fun for my friends and me.

Hah, we're gonna get so *****.

I didn't know Canada* pwned so harshly at Smash.

unityole

Smash Lord
my guess is 70% of the players coming are only entering Brawl.

No monies for you.

and 50 percent of those 70 percent might not show up till church is over on Sunday..
so you lose 50 percent of the money.. xD j/k

I care more about playing than money man, id rather play, money comes 2nd.

Evan: we need to talk about the use of lounge on Sunday man...

Trozz

Smash Ace
I'm definitely going for all events on Sunday.
I might bring a friend too.

My name: Barry B
My alias: Trozz

Friend's name: Jeff W
I'll find out what alias he wants to use.

We'll bring controllers.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What's wrong with 11 am?
Falcon can't play good until after 1pm. It's just the way it is for him. :/

my guess is 70% of the players coming are only entering Brawl.

No monies for you.
You BETTER enter melee again Tony. I want another shot at your fox =)

Tony's gonna be rich!
Refer to my post a few pages back XD

Also, i've practiced SSB64 a bit. I think i can come top 3 for this.

TheGrimReaper

Smash Rookie
Meta - I replied that I was coming quite a while ago and wasn't added to the list. When I replied there were only about 31 people on the list, so I should be on it.

BAJ - Bryn J. (Brawl singles/doubles)

Please add me :chuckle:

Thanks.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Hey , tony i will accept that too on sunday if i go and have the cash : D rohinz teams? if you dont got a partner?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Adam, I know you're good at SSB, but taking any spot in top 3 would mean beating either Jack, me, or Superboom... We play this game a lot, man; I'm practicing with Jack and Matt nearly everyday at school for hours.
Like I said, I've been practicing a LITTLE bit. I know I can't beat Jack or Superboom. If you use Kirby I'll PROBABLY lose. I'm still shooting for top 3 though =)

SFU Brawl MM offer to all :

i get 3 stocks
u get 4 stocks

$5 best of 3
shiiiit. That's hella cocky. I wanna see like 10 people take dieslows offer for this. I would, if I played Brawl ;)

dieslow

Smash Ace
it aint cocky its confident niggga. if i didnt have a handicap i'd get like no MM's (cheap *******)

and i NEED money ATM.

unityole

Smash Lord
****, sry Evan, Adam and Superboom, due to reasons of my grand mother from US flying over to our place this weekend I have to go pick her up. Right after I will be doing all sorts of stuff for her and my family like driving to places and ****. lame

If I was to come, prob would be around 6 or 7 ish on Saturday, and Sunday most likely can't due to church and have to spend time with family...

Trozz

Smash Ace
Anyone opting out of the tourney is STRONG HOMO. xD

Barry B (Trozz) - all sunday events
Jeff W (Goku) - all sunday events

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well, I allready have a partner in both melee and brawl. My 64 partner who is the best player in BC just opted out due to his grandmother visiting this weekend. Would you care to team for 64 doubles?

Top Bottom