• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU #6 - Burnaby, BC - April 19/20, 08 - SSB64/SSBM/SSBB

thanatos12

Smash Rookie
would anyone like a partner for doubles in brawl?

i main both link and metaknight, depending on who you use i'll change between.

send me a pm with your hotmail or xfire or something so we can play online and see if we're both good.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I can only do 1 event probably. The first one on saturday. I gotta get my *** to richmond center at 3 so please dont do SSB64 first. Please do melee or brawl doubles first

Tony lets do team MM's

unityole

Smash Lord
I can only do 1 event probably. The first one on saturday. I gotta get my *** to richmond center at 3 so please dont do SSB64 first. Please do melee or brawl doubles first

Tony lets do team MM's
:( whats with everyone leaving so early??
manli, john and i think there are many others..

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
So facebook says it starts at 10:00. Does it start at 11:00?

I gotta leave at a good... 2:00 - 2:30. So maybe we should agree to start the tournament somewhat on time. As in, if you happen to be sleeping at 11:00, too bad? Or something.

Metà

Smash Master
It's starting at 11:00. The event officially starts at 10:00 because that's when we're letting people in. I'm in the room right now with Matt, Nathan, liverymen, and Superboom.

And yes, friendlies are allowed and are encouraged, even if you have no intent on entering any events. Money matches are fine too, but keep in mind that if we need the TV you're using for a tournament match, the tourney match will take priority, even if you're playing for money.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Is it possible to have brawl singles before doubles? My ride back to the states wants to go around 8 the latest and I really want to compete in singles.

dieslow

Smash Ace
1. How many people are going to church tomorrow? Brawl starting at 1:30 is pretty late o_O

2. Is brawl singles FIRST before doubles?

3. ssbm low tier is blah, i dont think there will many people wanting to actually do that.. if its cancelled, does brawl start at 11?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I don't think Brawl will begin at 11 due to the church thing even if low tier gets a low turnout.

Which would just mean Young Link wins faster m i rite guys?
oh god haven't played melee in over a month XD

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
If I end up going (which really depends on whether I can get a ride to the ferry on Sunday), I'd enter Melee low tier, and Hillary said something somewhere about wanting to as well. I realize I'm probably in the minority, but whatever.

If I'm there, I'll enter what I can.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
When is Brawl singles starting, arg. We leave for the sea bus at 11 because some mofos have piano practice lmao. Whatever, hope you play some gg's tommarow.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Confirm me for Day 2. I'll enter whatever's there, though I might skip out on the Ike-only thing. I can bring a GCN + Melee as well, and a USB capture card thing, but I don't have any splitter cables or a computer to hook it up to.

thanatos12

Smash Rookie
guys, i will be going, this ****ing site was shut down for a few hours so i couldnt the where the tourney was taking place.

can i still sign up for brawl singles at like 11:15?

Top Bottom