• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
werewolf bat mitzvah spooky scary.
boys becoming men. men becoming wolves.

i think i'd win this tourney.

edit: lol cheese. XD you bring my hopes up and send them back down quite expertly sir.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for piling work onto me, Chris. ;P

Seriously though, if I'm not busy with...someone else, I can help with whatever wuestions might need to be answered.

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
Yo Chris, can we play teams if the players agree on it for brawl. We are going to be rotating regardless anyway.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
you're going to a party early in the afternoon? -_-

Well I wouldn't have a ride back from SF in time.

BTW, seeing as your from SM I'm inclined to tell you. The night of release, Play N Trade of downtown SM (you know... the one across from the movies), is having a Brawl mini-tourney. I'm not sure if it's either the 8th (at night) or on the 9th, but yea.

I'll tell you more, once Orlando (the owner) and I organize **** straight.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Team Brawl sounds good to me, but not initially. Once everyone has had a chance to play, then we'll start with teams, and whatnot.

By the way, this is why I'm maining D3, for those of you who don't know. Be prepared to go against me when playing Brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtWRPqOAs8

The commentary is hilarious, because it's Ike's friends who are doing it. I'm the D3, of course.

EDIT: Also, we need a crew name. And by "we," I mean Jake, Chris, me, and 2 other friends. I'm voting for PBR, which stands for "Pre-Beatdown Strut." We can't use PBS, because, well, copyright issues, and all.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey bear, I didnt mean to pile work on you, I just thought you'd be present that day. Maybe you are I dunno.

I heard we had a problem with the first hour today regarding TVS. Hopefully thats been resolved? Did everyone enjoy a taste of brawl? Thats good cause our next Bi Weekly will be CGC's first Brawl tournament! This is going to be very exciting since the slate is so fresh.

So people liking PBS? Keep the ideas coming. we need a name for our crew!!!!

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
I was being sarcastic about the work thing, Chris, lol.

****, this weekend was nice. Being able to be on the same level as Lunin in Brawl was a good feeling. Beating him was an even better feeling.

pockyD

Smash Legend
3/1/08 singles

1: pockyD
2: BB
3: Quak
4: Darell
5: Cheese
5: KG
7: Lazie
7: SFAT
9: Eric
9: Sean
9: Hat?
9: NoR4U
13: Sheen

no doubles due to no interest or something like that

EazyP

Smash Ace
Omgud pocky and sfat I'm so proud of you two, sorry I couldn't come had work, would of given you two a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG hug

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Quak and Brandon really need to learn how to play against the climbers, it's not that hard, I don't understand your problems with it.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
today was a decent turnout but needed more cowbell. too bad all the cows went to ucla. :( good thing i will no longer have to worry about keeping my ganon rust free. unless people want to play it, but even if you want to, i will prolly go some low tier first.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Sirs I have some startling information, a little shocking

The night before this tournament, me, SFAT and pokcyD where throwing down insane friendlies, and somewhere in this frame of time I beat pockyD's Ganon with Bowser. Everyone knows friendlies are so much super cooler and serious than tournament matches

Can I be king of San Francisco now? :3

Cheese: Ice Climbers are little bugs, insider info shows that Dedede is just what would happen if the IC where combined

pockyD

Smash Legend
i know it's not that good, like i said, i'm pretty sure that my IC are my only viable character aside from very specific matchups/stages

pockyD

Smash Legend
i play fine IC vs peach on wide neutralish stages - i just can't handle them on janky stages, but i can't play ic vs anyone on janky stages

last sfsu my FoD with zoap match was last stock and then i 3stocked him on stadium =\

then he wrecked me on brinstar but that's how it goes

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Man I really wanted to make saturday. Anyone brawling today that can invite good ol Snuggles? I can bring ****. 8D

I can't wait another week for brawl XD.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's just practice with the spacing - ganon is simple -_-

just that i haven't played him seriously since last summer because i was sick of getting raaaaaped by sheiks :( so all that basic stuff is off

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
I didn't do as good in the tourny but that's alright. Had awesome fights with sfat. Good matches.

Brawl f****d me over. The transition between Melee and Brawl caused me to lose some tech skills. No johns though. Good matches still. b33f we totally ***** in our doubles matches. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbEsHoGDr0g
and guess who hosted? =D

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
I didn't do as good in the tourny but that's alright. Had awesome fights with sfat. Good matches.

Brawl f****d me over. The transition between Melee and Brawl caused me to lose some tech skills. No johns though. Good matches still. b33f we totally ***** in our doubles matches. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbEsHoGDr0g
sry bro but TEAM AWSOME let you win. me and combo didn't feel like wining. lol

Top Bottom