• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Ok, you guys b1tch3d enough to get it down to $10 for singles. we got a bit of money from the school =P. not bad. But really, 10. ^_^ Can any one here confirm that they can bring a cube + game?

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Another thing, I was considering turning down the music level on all the machines leaving the sound effects up only. I was considering playing music at the event in place of the final destination music we all have been hearing for the past 6 years of our life. How do you guys feel about this idea? Do you think this is a good or bad idea?

Zoap

Smash Master
azn shadow its not entertaining plz stop posting it, it shows the same 5 clips over and over and it overall is just a ripoff of what cort did

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Tomorrow is the tournament! As I post this up I, just got done setting up the room. We got some chill tables and the set ups lining the walls. It's pretty sweet looking. Also, I got a nice feature match area up. The players get there own television to play on and the rest of us can enjoy the match on a 100'' projection! Great for the finals! I hope you guys enjoy our tournament! See you guys there tomorrow!

AndyS.

Smash Cadet
Do singles start before or after doubles? I know I'm personally not gonna make it for singles until after 12. :(

rayecho

Smash Ace
wats the schedule for stuff to start going down? cant make it Tuesday :(

Quak, wat day are you going to be there so i can bring the snack pack?

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
ill be there tmr at like 3:30 and for only 1hour then go home and maple to 100 then wednesday come here again, thursday thanksgiving

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
thanks guys for something. I got food for both days officially. More on Day 2. If anyone shows up on the first day, can any one bring rock band XD!!?!

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Ok well this is Ky ,not cheese, we are thinking of coming to this but the fact that most people are gonna go tommorow probably means we will too.I was going to be there today , myself ,but i decided i was just gonna waste money if nobody was gonna go so please everybody post your thoughts about going to the tournament because none of us are psychic and we want to know whether or not it's gonna be a decent turn-out.Out us me , kinggerudo , the-cheese and pawn are all coming to this tommorow.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Im at the event right now. And while we do have a decent amount of smashers here on 7 televisions playing, Wednesday will be the main event. So for you trying to decide which day to go, come tomorrow. Thats the official word.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey if I show up sometime in the afternoon will I be able to smash with people? What's the latest I could get there and still enter one of the tourneys?

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Oh he will. He will. Remember I will hunt him down and drag him here. Thanks alot Dyrl for making me late. With all you matches I go introuble.

Top Bottom