• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I'll give a final answer when the guy e-mails me back since he's the one in charge of getting rooms.

secypotato

Smash Cadet
I can bring two tvs and several cubes with me, I'm willing to go on weekends and possibly fridays. Tell us when, uve got 5 kids right here able to go.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
LIKE I SAID IM AVALIABLE TO PLAY SMASH

YES AT NOV 11 AT THE RACK N CUE PLACE CAUSE THEIR IS AN INITIAL D TOURNEY AND IM GOING.

CONTACT ME if u want to smash ^^.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
so on the 18th? sounds like a good thing to do before going to stay overnight somewhere for a Wii xD

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yep, on the 18th. The idea has been finalized, but I'm still waiting for him to e-mail me back with the exact room number. I'm gonna ask him if we could do it this Friday too since we all have school off for Veterans Day :)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
does no ONE WANT to play smash on SATURDAY at Rack N cue?

Im sure u can bring a TV and hook it up and we can play smash ^^.

I promise i dont suck -_-.

azn_danny

Smash Cadet
naw, falcomist is totally pro. seriously. but anyways, i wana smash on saturday, although i cant bring a tv ><
yea, and im pretty new to this, just learned how to DI and Wavedash.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
naw, falcomist is totally pro. seriously. but anyways, i wana smash on saturday, although i cant bring a tv ><
yea, and im pretty new to this, just learned how to DI and Wavedash.
LOL WTF xD YEA PPL play me and Azndanny Saturday at SFSU at Rack N cue and BRING a TV and ill bring a cube if u come XD.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Azn Danny: Just because I said I would mm the one kid from my school for $20 doesn't mean I'm going to believe that you're part of the BayAsians and don't know anything about smash...nice try though :p

I'm down to smash if a TV is brought. I'll be willing to bring my cube, but not my TV. Carrying a TV with me for a 1 hour commute is just too annoying. o_o;

My cousin is hoping to go this Saturday anyway. There's like 6 tournaments that day...he's hoping for gold in Tekken 5.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Azn Danny: Just because I said I would mm the one kid from my school for $20 doesn't mean I'm going to believe that you're part of the BayAsians and don't know anything about smash...nice try though :p

I'm down to smash if a TV is brought. I'll be willing to bring my cube, but not my TV. Carrying a TV with me for a 1 hour commute is just too annoying. o_o;

My cousin is hoping to go this Saturday anyway. There's like 6 tournaments that day...he's hoping for gold in Tekken 5.
YEA im going there for an initial D tourney.

ALRITE PPL i MIGHT be able to bring a TV with me and my CUBE HOWEVER i want ppl to come PLAY soo THIS SATURDAY NOV 11 COME PLAY at the RACK N CUE with the arcades XD.

ILL BE THERE around 10am OR SO soo PLZ COME .

syra76

Smash Journeyman
What does FMF mean? :confused:

Cool! I'll be there, but I may be a little late (like 10-20 mins) because it takes me an hour to get there :psycho:

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
What does FMF mean? :confused:

Cool! I'll be there, but I may be a little late (like 10-20 mins) because it takes me an hour to get there :psycho:
FMF = FULL METAL FALCOMIST Given the name by HELLA LOL.

Cool people cant wait to see u guys this saturday ^^. SOMEONE said at Rack N cue U can rent the tv's they provide for free but im a research on that first.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
awesome, ill be there, ill try to get there early. we should get some teams goin: danny and falcomist :)
LOL haha true dat we have never teamed before lol xD. LETS GO DOUBLE GANONS like i did with Will haha. We ended up 8 stocking a team i think BlackMage was on it SORRY MAN.

azn_danny

Smash Cadet
oh yeaa, veterans day. well, actually, i have no class on fridays anyways so doesnt matter =P.
ill smash, somewhere near tho lol dont wana drive too far. if not, then ima just play FFXII all day xD

azn_danny

Smash Cadet
oh right, for those who've never been there, um its at sfsu which is near stonestown or nordstrom or whatever u call it. i dont know exactly what the building is called lol, but u go down some stairs and you'll see a big cafeteria, with arcades on the side.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
oh yeaa, veterans day. well, actually, i have no class on fridays anyways so doesnt matter =P.
ill smash, somewhere near tho lol dont wana drive too far. if not, then ima just play FFXII all day xD
I might be playing with one or two friends at my house, but I'm not exactly familiar with how it works when people invite other people from smashboards, yeah. Two of my friends just started playing a while ago, so they barely know of the advanced techniques and stuff. I only started going to the biweeklies maybe a month ago, so if you don't mind :)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Zodiak: He still hasn't e-mailed me back. This guy is taking forever...:psycho:

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
what building is it the cafeteria? where do i walk if i take muni from dc bart

syra76

Smash Journeyman
dc bart to the 28 or 28L bus. Don't forget to get your BART to bus transfer from the BART machine for free. You can just ask the station managers where the 28 line is.

Yeah, the cafeteria. Go to the Cesar Chavez Student Center (the big building in the middle of the quad). The bottom stairs of the building is the cafeteria.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
So I expect to see about 5 - 10 ppl at the Rack N Cue arcade?

I hope to see u ppl THIS SATURDAY NOV11 XD. ALSO if Enough people agree i can hold a SMALL tourney 1v1 and teams IF U WANT. Ill bring a Bracket with me SOOOO PLZ if u want to come play smash tell me now for this saturday and ill make a list here

List
Falcomist
AznDanny
Blitz
Les Money
Reputken
Hoodie
NE2H

ANYONE else?

ALSO if ANYONE WANTS ME TO HOLD TOURNEY THIS SATURDAY AT RACK N CUE IT WILL BE 5 for single and 10 for teams and MLG rules xD. ALSO It a small tourney so iono if RACK N CUE will let me do it but ill try. ALSO PLZ PEOPLE come and post fast so i can update fast on whose coming THIS SATURDAY nov 11. ALRITE PPL LET DO THIS.

Les Money

Smash Cadet
marvin will be there but i don't think he'll join the tourney. i'll see what i can do though

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Falcomist: I'll be there. Is the rest of your crew going to SJSU on Saturday?

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
oh wait, so you guys are playing this saturday too? I'd much rather go to SF than SJ, easier for me to get to.

azn_danny

Smash Cadet
oh wait, so you guys are playing this saturday too? I'd much rather go to SF than SJ, easier for me to get to.
yea same here, i went to sjsu biweeklies a few times, but its just not as convenient as going to sfsu. also, only falcomist and i are coming, the rest of the crew is busy. lunin and silent are going to sjsu, and tang has work lol, iono bout myko.

sidefx

Smash Champion
cool if its on the 18th i guess ill be going to this, very easy to get to from here ( concord btw) ill just take bart. =)

Top Bottom