• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I will apologize for the double post but I think its crucial that this is it's own post.

TheCatPhysician is going to be in my pool....ST. GEORGE PLAYERS!!! YOU MUST FIND HIS WEAKNESS!!!

That is all.:laugh:

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
The barren desert of St. George, Utah-land of foot
Hey, you sexy beasts! And yes I mean you! :p

I am mighty bored, grrr I hate keeping the sabbath and I would like to play smash. Sadly I will not be able to play today but tommorow sounds like fun. Plussssssss, I heard those nasty nasty northern utah kids will be returning truimphant from OC3 so we must play.

So give me a call devin or health when you figure out when they'll be back :D. I'll make sure to drink plenty of the happy happy coffee before I arrive

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ancient_Shadow said:
I hate keeping the sabbath and I would like to play smash.
Hey, Buzz and I played last night, we played Smash, Double Dash, and Star Fox 64 with some friends of ours. We play games all the time on the sabbath. I think its ok.

So are any of you guys coming up for Kelly's Smash Tourney on August 4th?

I'm going to feed you!! :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, Devin and I work for an airline company, so we can fly free.

But Devin's kinda new here, so he can't fly for another 14 days or so. Maybe we'll come visit anyway. Since we can.

I have a sister that lives in IF anyway.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, Devin and I work for an airline company, so we can fly free.

But Devin's kinda new here, so he can't fly for another 14 days or so. Maybe we'll come visit anyway. Since we can.

I have a sister that lives in IF anyway.
Lucky! I wish I had a job like that. But yeah, come up to visit your sister and you can just come over and have a smash fest with Kelly and I, and the local peeps.

. . .

did he . . .

yes he. . .

Xsyven, boxers? briefs? No, dipends, and you'd better hurry cuz I'm about to crap my pants here. My friend, we've got a date with Idaho!

Also, we HAVE to keep in touch with northern utah's next tournament so we can get on some power rankings and nudge KFee and this so called Clentes off!!!!!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
SugarPoultry said:
AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' said:
Do we still get the priveledge of sampling sugar poultry's sensually sumptuous, yet subtly sultry side dishes spiced with several sauces? cuz that'd be swell.
Yes .
How could you addle to that amazingly awesome alliteration that AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' so arduously worked on?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
How could you addle to that amazingly awesome alliteration that AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' so arduously worked on?

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I'll cook you guys potatoes then!

"Boil em' mash em' stick em' in a stew, Boil em' mash em' stick em' in a stew. Po-tatoes, Po-tatoes, Po-tatoes, Po-tatoes."

Potato match? Interesting... yes, I do believe I'll wager one potato on my Young Link against the godly buzz's. (Don't expect as much fighting to occur as bomb dropping, though)

How far do the Buzzes live from your sensual sister's house, Xsyven?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I think about a half hour...

Could Mr. or Mrs. Buzz confirm this for me? She lives in Idaho Falls.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin, a few of Guy's friends think they can take us.

Let's play them, and LOL at them.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xsyven and HottJigglyPuff,
Buzz showed me some of your matches yesterday and you guys are really good!! I suddenly shivered with fear; I am going to play against three Buzzes! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We will be down in southern Utah from August 30 to September 1. While we cannot promise anything at this point, we will look into visiting you guys. ^_^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What matches did he show you? If it was that of Colorado, those need to be burned.

You'll "look into it"? LOOK INTO IT? Sugar Poultry's parents should be your second priority, behind us!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
LOL! Well, now that you mention it, her parents are here in Idaho with us right now, so that ought to justify visiting you guys when we head down. ^_^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
We have a lot of people we are going to visit, so we'll squeeze you guys in there. And anyways, aren't you guys going to come up and see us??

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, we're going up to Idaho... but if you're already going to be down here, I mean-- you'd might as well.

Me and Hott > Old Friends

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Alright, so I'm thinking of my new gamer tag for Brawl. I've narrowed it down to three choices: IWA (I Win Again), Death Canceler, or Pompous Pancakes. Thoughts?

Top Bottom