• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm just playin'. I thought Pompous Pancakes had a nice ring to it, though.

lengeta

Smash Ace
HEY PEEPZ! Sorry I don't know who's who, I've only met Xsyven...

But yeah, we (some northern Utah peepz) are heading to EVO in LV, and are looking to get some housing from you guys, and hopefully a small tourny too. We should be there Friday, so if anyone can house us Friday night that'd be AWESOME! We'll be leaving to never be seen again really, REALLY early in the morning, like 5 or 6am. Let me know if you guys can help us, and if not, we should still try doing a tourny.

Oh, for the time being, there's 4 of us counting on going for sure at the moment. Nate (FtS), Zack (Gojira), Chad (CdBobo), and myself (I'm lengeta, BTW). I still have 3 more seats open in my van, so there could be a few more coming, or if not I could always tow a couple of you guys down to EVO! Thanks in advance.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Geeeeeeez. We were in Game Stop yesterday reserving a copy of Smash Bros Brawl, and there was a guy there who know Buzz from a tournament. Everyone knows my husband! LOL! He was surprised when he found out I played too.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why would you spend five dollars on reserving a game that won't sell out?

Just hang around Walmart the midnight before. :p

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I guess it gave Kelly a peace of mind. :) We did Metroid Prime 3 also, I guess it'll be nice knowing we don't have to worry about it. Hey, at least they'll seem like they don't cost as much when we do get them. :D

Yeah, I forgot to sign out, so this is really sugarpoultry. :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess it gave Kelly a peace of mind. :) We did Metroid Prime 3 also, I guess it'll be nice knowing we don't have to worry about it. Hey, at least they'll seem like they don't cost as much when we do get them. :D

Yeah, I forgot to sign out, so this is really sugarpoultry. :D
Sorry, we were at EBgames. :D

lengeta

Smash Ace
So your housing AND hosting the tourny, AHGUJP4L (ew... that acronym didn't work...)? We'll be down there for the tournament for sure regardless.

Aye sir, you can just call me hott if you want. Or master. Yeah, master works just fine. Everything will be going down in this sensual middle-class house of mine, and RA already has my number so if he's going you guys are hooked up!

We'll smash soon!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Maybe in Brawl, there will be three Ice Climbers. So, you have to learn how to teach Nana to desync.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oung Link, Regz Link, Yoshi, or I may just go on a shffl rampage with the gay man watcher.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hott, you effin' rock! An address would be nice, even if some accompanying me already know where to go. I like to look at maps before hand, I'm anal like that. Probly PM me so your not posting you address for all to see, some people are paranoid like that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He keeps saying he wants to play, but whenever I schedule an appointment for us to pwn his nubby little butt, he backs out with some stupid excuse.

I think he's a wiener, Devin. He didn't want to play with us, because he wanted to play D&D. OMogmgomgomgogm

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So Devin, hurr's what I'm thinkin our schedule should be like.

We fly out of St. George at around noon. Arrive in SLC around one or so, hope we catch a flight to IF, and if we're lucky enough to catch the first flight when we get there, we'll probably be there around three or so-- with layovers and such.

When we get there, my sister will pick us up, we'll get din din somewhurz, and we'll crash at her place that night.

The next morninin', Mr. and Mrs. Buzz will come pick us up, and we'll travel to Rexburg. We'll have a fun day of smashin', potato matches, and delicious food provided by Jen. Legend has it that she's breaking out a chocolate fondue fountain!

Anyway, that night, we can either chill at Buzz's place, and have them drive us back to Maren's house before they go to church (they start at 1:30). So, we'll be back at Maren's house around noon, where we fly to SLC, and pray to a mighty diety that we can get on a St. George flight from there.

-or-

We can go to Maren's that night, and fly to SLC around noon, and pray to a mighty diety that we can get on a St. George flight from there.

How's that sound, betch?

I kinda want to try for a saturday night flight back to at least salt lake, and hopefully back to st. george by sunday morn. If we get stranded in the SLC we can chill with my sister in law or Natalya! Yes, thats right, Natalya.

Other than that, I love it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ugh. Not a fan of that plan, my friend.

Friday:
SGU - SLC
SLC - IDA

(3 hours at least-- more likely 4.)

Saturday:
Idaho Falls - Rexburg
Rexburg - Idaho Falls
IDA - SLC

(4 hours at least)

Sunday:
SLC - SGU

(2 1/2 hours at least)

That's about 10 hours of travel spread throughout three days.

Here's mine:

Friday:
SGU - SLC
SLC - IDA

(3 hours at least-- more likely 4.)

Saturday:
Idaho Falls - Rexburg

(1/2 hour.)

Sunday:
Rexburg - Idaho Falls
IDA - SLC
SLC - SGU

(4 1/2?)

We could even make it as to where we don't even travel on Saturday. Even though airplanes are quite convenient, you have to remember that you have to be to airports an hour early, we'll most likely be bumped in SLC, that can take up to an hour, etc, etc.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
The next morninin', Mr. and Mrs. Buzz will come pick us up, and we'll travel to Rexburg. We'll have a fun day of smashin', potato matches, and delicious food provided by Jen. Legend has it that she's breaking out a chocolate fondue fountain!
Yes, I will try to get that thing up and running. It'll be fun. I don't know what to use to dip with. Crackers? Fruit? Maybe more chocolate? lol

And you guys are more than welcome to spend the night at our house if you need to.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Pretzels, bananas, and strawberries are among my favorites. I've also dipped marshmallows, li'l cookies, and the fingers of orphans as well.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Good news... the west Idaho carpool is growing.

lengeta

Smash Ace
My Wii's pretty new so I haven't gotten any friends put up on it yet. BTW, you should all buy Mario Strikers and play it, I think it rivals Smash in awesome-ness, although Smash is the clear winner.

My Wii's pretty new so I haven't gotten any friends put up on it yet. BTW, you should all buy Mario Strikers and play it, I think it rivals Smash in awesome-ness, although Smash is the clear winner.
Lengeta my good man, you post up that wii number and you can consider my immaculate Brock from pokemon Mii as good as yours. Feel free to send your own.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I SENT YOUR BROCK >_<; MII TO THE BUZZES. Hahahahahaaaaa!

Vicko totally texted me like, fifteen minutes after we got home, btw. That bastage.

lengeta

Smash Ace
All the cool Miis I made were all on my old roomate's Wii. I should make some more cool ones... but yeah, posting up my friend code will have to be done later because I don't want to go get it right now.

::EDIT::
Got un-lazy...
Wii#: 7605 9660 8729 8858
Strikers#: 382359 603976

Sugarpoultry, try to guess which Mii I sent specifically for you. Though the rest are not without their charms... Its Heath's favorite btw :p

Anyhew, before we solidify any plans for going up north Heath, lemme figure out my new schedule at sky wizzle.

Top Bottom