• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG!!! Sugar Buzz was so funny! Kind of gave us the shivers, but I thought it was hilarious. We sent you a few of my creations as well. :D

Lengeta, we added you too!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Not a bad idea. 20 bucks says I lose my paper copy.

Friday:
SGU-SLC: 620a - 740a
SLC-IDA: 830a - 931a

Sister picks us up, and we hang out with her until we get bored. That's when we call Buzz to pick us up.

Saturday:
East Idaho tournament, win! Play with le Buzzes, and other random Idaho peeps.

Sunday:
Thank the Buzzes, and have Kelly drive us to the airport, so that we can be there at 8:55.

IDA-SLC: 955a - 1059a
SLC-SGU: 1125a - 1244p

Once again, thanks Kelly and Jenette for being so awesome. YOU SURE ARE BETTER THAN FTS, GOJIRA, AND JUNPEI. Stupid Nasty Northern Smash hosts.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SO far, I haven't heard good things about them Northerner's either, but in Idaho, we're nice. ^_^ Either way, the church is still true.

Yeah, I'll get that chocolate fountain up and running. Never did it myself, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'll be smashing with you guys, so don't laugh! Tee-Hee. Safe travels to all!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I've even played with them for a bit. Haven't beaten them one on one, but in four player I've come on top a few times. Its rare, but the girls do get to kick a little butt now and then. I learned from the best, Buzz. He taught me all I need to know about YLink and Link. Now... all I need to do is practice practice practice. ^_^

Too bad if I get anywhere, Brawl will be out and I'll suck again. Hopefully Buzz and I will practice good enough together so I can start competing with him! :D

lengeta

Smash Ace
If Brawl is much different, everyone will suck again, so it's ok. I'm betting for the most part it will be the same though, with a few new moves to master (jumping of people's faces!), so all your Melee skill will transfer. -_^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is what I am hoping. Brawl will be new for everyone and Buzz and I can sit down and figure all the tricks out together. We'll be equally good when the time comes for tourny's.

So far in this tourny (my very first ^_^), with teams, Buzz and I did pretty good. We won a few. I played my first one on one with Qraq, and I lost all 3 times. Eh, you live you learn. I'll be up against someone else soon, and if I win, I get to go against Buzz! I hope he plays Roy, because I can beat his Roy. :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Idaho has faced the wrath of our Sexiness.

Devin and I won teams, Devin won singles.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Action Replay was allowed at this tournament. Don't anyone get the wrong idea about these results. >_>

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hott, Xsyven, it was an absolute pleasure to have you in our home and smash with ya. IT was fun to go shopping too. Xsyven, I hope you enjoy your new shirt. ;) Hott, you need to get one. hehehe

We got your little picture message. It made us happy! We'll see you in 2 weeks!! :D

Here are the results from "THE THIRD REX" Tournament from yesterday.

Singles
1st - AHottGreasedUP Jiggly-Puff 4 Lovin'
2nd - Qraq
3rd - BattleChrist
4th - Knuttz
5th - The Buzz Saw
6th - Xsyven
7th - Casture
8th - Sugar Poultry -- YAY I WASN'T LAST! :D
9th - Josh

Doubles
1st - Xsyven & AHottGreasedUP Giggly-Puff 4 Lovin'
2nd - Qraq & Knuttz
3rd - BattleChrist & Casture
4th - The Buzz Saw & Sugar Poultry

This hotgreasedup gigglypuff 4 luvin' sends its e-thanks to Mr and Mrs The Buzz Saw and their gourmet burgers. A tip of that hat to ya, and a big ol' fat smiley.

^____________________________________________________________________________^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Buzz and I will be down in St. George for sure on Sunday the 26th. If we have time, we'll stop by Hott and Xsyven's and play smash for a bit if you would like. We also going to be going to Sand Hallow Lake with a bunch of family. (Just so you know, my grandmother died on Wednesday, so we'll be going to Southern Utah first for the funeral services, which will be held on the Tuesday the 28th.)

So, we'll give you a call when we have time to smash while we are down there. Sorry if we don't get to... :(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So, Devin-- what say you we spend the 15th of September with our little Northern friends?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There's one more that doesn't post a lot... but yeah, pretty much.

We have a lot of friends that suck, and we play with them a lot too. (See first post, So Ut power rankings.)

Cold you missile *****! Jigglypuff practically eats missiles for breakfast, and then asks for seconds with a side of toast and those bombs you use to recover. Oh what sensuality!

So Heefy-pooz, Lets begin drawing up a blue print for a trip to salt lake on the 15th just to get ideas if it is at all possible.

________________________________________________________________________________
|
| Our trip itinerary to Salt Lake on the 15th
| (If at all possible)
|
|
| Plan 1:
| Go up early saturday morning, chill with muh main man the Raging Asian, discuss the finer points of
| computer science with him, perhaps hit up some malls and that sensual store Spencers, pwn some
| noobies, and go home that same night.
|
| Plan 2:
| Go up early saturday morning, hang with R to the A stylez, do Salt Lake stuff, pwn some noobs, stay
| at someones house, then risk going home Sunday.
|
| Plan 3:
| Go up friday sometime, chew the fat with Junebug, find someone with a car and style, hit up
| some clubs (which ever one's aren't having gay night), get drunk, commit some hate crimes, and
| the night will be our mistress. Get up whenev'z saturday, hit up some outlet malls, pwn some noobs,
| then go home that night.
|
|__________________________________________________________________________________

And these are my ideas. Absorb them, make them your own, and let them envelope you -- with input, of course.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I vote for plan #2.

Going home Sunday morning is a lot less risky than going home Saturday night.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Never travel non-rev at night, Devin... I'VE BEEN STRANDED IN SLC BEFORE.

It's not fun.

Xsyven, when did you stop believing! I say if theres any chance in hell you gotta take it, live for tomorrow, and don't spend every waking moment second guessing yourself! Yes, catching that flight Saturday night is THAT important!

And I know important. I am AColdFrictionySamus 2 PoopOn' after all.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Shut up, Cold.

Devin, I guess we could TRY to take a night flight from SLC. But if we did that, I'd prefer plan 1.

Knowing how SLC runs tournaments though, and the size of it, it's going to take a looong time.

Top Bottom