• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

1st Cor. 11:9

"Neither was the man created for the woman, but the woman for the man."

You'd do well to learn your place Xsyvy, but my forgiveness, you will always have. and now here's some laughing people to support me:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing people::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alaska's coming!

Lunaris just PM'd me the following information.

Lunaris said:
Hey, are you still available to house me, thecatphysician, and captain alaska? we should be there around the 17th. either way, please reply! sorry if this is pretty late in the game, we've had a tough time solidifying our schedule.

if you can, PM me your contact information and address, please. if you can, it's very much appreciated--but we might not be able to respond for a day or two depending on when you send it, because we're setting off again(we're currently in Edmonton, Canada) tomorrow.

thanks!
I sent him my Sexy Southern Welcome, and phone number already. Devin, send him your address.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
They're stopping at other tournaments and places as well, I think.

But dang. I complain when I have to pay for the SLC road trips. I wonder how much they're paying for their amazing smash trip.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay for Southern Utah! I'm from Cedar City! Well, Enoch if you know where. Anyone else? I have lived in St. George too, I have family there so I visit often.

Thanks for the invite Xsyven!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Didn't Enoch get translated or something? (Three cheers for LDS jokes.)

But seriosuly, I've never heard of Enoch. I'm not familiar with the whole Cedar City area.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Didn't Enoch get translated or something? (Three cheers for LDS jokes.)

But seriosuly, I've never heard of Enoch. I'm not familiar with the whole Cedar City area.
LOL at the joke! Yeah, well, Cedar City and Enoch are neighbors. Its just a small home community just north of it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin, Devin! Tell her your Nephite one!

And after that, less spam, more smash. I don't want our sexy thread closed over something as trivial as Starcraft and LDS Jokes.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Hmm, maybe I should tell a few LDS jokes as well... nah, I dont want this thread closed either... I'll just keep them to myself. :)

I have a question though... how many Smashers are down there that dont show up on the GSC? Who are you, and who do you main? Just a couple of smash questions to keep this thread on smash a little bit :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There are 4 smashers.

Xsyven - Ice Climbers
Devin - Jigglypuff

Then there's Ancient Shadow. He doesn't have a main, because whenever he starts to get good with someone, he switches.

And there's Jacob. He doesn't post here, but he's the same way as Anceint Shadow.

And then there's Guy, Matt, and Jared. They don't play hardcore, but they main Peach, Marth, and Ganon.

Jake and Anchy-Poo are good. Mr. Jake is a mario/yoshi main and Ancient Shadow is currently playing Mew Two, Pikachu, and whatever random person he feels inclined to.

So can anyone tell me why the Lamanites are always moaning about their sore shins?

Clearly its because of all those Nephites.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk, and we're done!

So Sugarpoultry, do tell. Since you'll probably be coming down here to visit your family, I'm just curious if you're as avid the smasher as your legendary husband. And who do you play as eh? Curiosity abounds here in Sexy Southern Utah.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sugarpoultry, do tell. Since you'll probably be coming down here to visit your family, I'm just curious if you're as avid the smasher as your legendary husband. And who do you play as eh? Curiosity abounds here in Sexy Southern Utah.

I play Link and Young Link, because Kelly (Buzz) has taught me a lot of tricks and such since he knows them the most. (It's a lot to take in though) But I'd say I am average considering I don't compete in tourneys. I am getting the hang of ledge hogging, short hops, and boot walls.

I don't study or practice as much as Buzz. We do play together, but he beats me most of the time. But I have beaten him! Only in 4 player and usually on banned levels. ^_^ He and I are usually the last two alive.

If we do come down, I will most likely smash with you guys, but don't be too excited. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know anyone in Cedar City that smashes either. Sorry. :( But I'm pretty sure we'll be down there the end of August. HOPEFULLY...... we shall see what Buzz and mine's schedule will be like.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sugarpoultry, just to let you know, Devin here has a man crush on any sort of Young Link main.

Just a heads up, he really might try to steal your man. :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahahaha you guys are funny. Well, actually school starts the beginning of Sept for us. So it would actually be the week before we start school. You guys I guess will be in school though, but hey, we'll have pleanty of time to smash still.

He aint stealing my man! I may not be able to beat him in smash, but I'll beat him up in real life!! hahaha jk jk

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sounds great! St. George is gettin' some love this summer.

Salt Lake, Alaska, and Rexburg!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
There is no way I'll make any list. I don't think I'll ever go to tournaments with Melee. BUT, Buzz and mine's goal is to get good enough with brawl together, that I start going with him to Tournaments, and PLAYING! So... sometime in the distant future I might get into it. :)

Thats the spirit, wife of buzz! And basking in his radiant aura, you'll be a reckonable force in no time.

Alaska will be here tomorrow (tuesday), so any of my so-ut peeps out there that are still around should come play! (Thats you, heath) Also, be planning of places we can fly out to smash at, since I'm going to where my sensual red tie to my interview with skywest so I'm practically a shoe-in for the job. Goodbye telemarketing! May your career die in a fire!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let me just tell you all. You have no idea how frustrating it is to have your own husband (well, you don't have any idea about that) but anyways, it sucks having your own husband kick your trash at Smash. I am nowhere near good enough to beat him. I can kill other people just fine (with the stuff Kelly taught me). I always make him use handicap when we play with other people because its just too mean. Even then, when he's level 2, He STILL can beat me! :( *pouts*

lengeta

Smash Ace
Buzz is good, REAL good, so you shouldn't be too harsh on yourself for losing to him. You'll get better in no time, and Brawl will be out eventually and that will help even the playing field for awhile.

My hubby Xsyven knows exactly what you're going through, cuz even though he counter picks ic's to my shiek, he just can't get a hold of her! :laugh: Besides, you just have to remember that you, sugarpoultry, are married to the Buzz Saw, which is a feat in itself right there. So in closing, happy feelings, warm smiles, and I'm off to go get a job where I can fly anywhere for free.

Top Bottom