• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
LOLWRONG.

I got last... woot. That's worse than my first tournament ever.

BUT NEXT TIME. Teams is ours, Devin!

Mmm Mm, I think we'll jiggly climb our way to some prize moneyz. We need to find a team-mate for Taylor though, we don't want him to be a lonely panda.

And seventh place is still delicious! Vic had better watch out though --I'll learn what makes a Peach cry by the next tournament.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Utah Smash Players. I'm am extending an invitation out to you for the Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament (CCCT) on June 22, 23. I would really like to see some Utah players attend to represent part of the region. If you need housing go to the Colorado Smash thread and we can accomondate. Go here:

www.ccct2k.com for all info on this event. Hope you can make it out!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why would we go to Colorado? Southern Utah is at least three times as big. We should get them to come here instead.

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
The barren desert of St. George, Utah-land of foot
Hail, The Traveler Returns!

Huzzah! I have returned from the land of the grizzlies. Luckily I was spared from the majority of the brain damage to my head, though I did feel kind of funny (in a druggy sort of way) breathing all of the sulfur from those authentic yellowstone geysiers. Before I left I began some serious practicing in hopes of venting frustration from last tourney's **** (but by now it's probably all detiorated). I can smash anytime next week.

How about... TODAY! Cuz once I get my homework done and convince Charter or Orange or Baja or whatever it is they changed their name to this week that they're ********, I'll be bored so consider yourself called and ignore this message.

Kaniko

Smash Rookie
hey its sean from vegas (guy who ran comic oasis tourney) i forgot to tell u guys theres going to be a low tier tourney today at comic oasis (it starts at 2 but i doubt u guys can make it on short notice :() and there is a tourney on monday thats singles and doubles that starts at 2, u guys should go

Singles AND Doubles
You do not have to enter both
$5 singles, $10 teams ($5 per person)
Bring Your Own Controller
Double Elimination Location:
Gameworld on Spring Mountain and Durango
3455 S Durango Dr # 104
Las Vegas NV 89117

Contact Information:
(702)307-1440

I'm posting this here so we do NOT end up at an antique store again!

And sean: Yeah, sorry, can't make the low tier today but we will definitely be seeing you monday for teams and singles.

Heath: Wobbling has been banned! Consider picking up a new main? kekekekeke

Taylor: I didn't leave you out.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh whatever. I'm the least combo-licous IC player around! I just knock 'em off the edge and hope they don't recover.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alrighty-- we need a practice fest today. Since I don't want to play before 10am on Monday, and also since I have to go to the bank.

I've been sucking ever since that last Vegas tourney. :(

Ok, here's the plan:

Get up by 8 -- CALL EVERYONE. I'm not driving two hours with smelly smashers who don't understand the meaning of a good shower.

Cash our sweet checks by 9; Use sweet money obtained via sweet checks for sweet food, or just stuff your face at home.

Leave by 10 -- Sharp. I need a new watch from the Anchor Blue in Vegas since ours stopped selling my model.

That good sirs is our itinerary. Oh, and one more thing:

BUY WATER. If Vicko says we need it then by hot pot of coffee we're gonna need it.

Talk to yall tomorrow morning. ^__________________^

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
...And then we could saboatage everyone's vehicles on their way to OC3.

Sexy Southern Utah's smash scene would quadruple in size...INSTANTLY! But then we might have to make liberal use of the complementory deodorant sticks with our newfound size.

I'm leaving for havasupai falls next week so we should smash sometime before then. Remember to BYOC.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Wow!

Southern Utah plays StarCraft?! You guys just keep getting sexier and sexier.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Wow, another great reason to come down to St. George! I love Starcraft! I really need to find a good time (and excuse) to go down there now...

tjrook

Smash Cadet
So you play Zerg? That's awesome! So do I! (Although I do love all of the other races... just Zerg the most...)

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
I thought they were put in the game to pop your little balloons. Even though valkyries **** all of zerg's air once you have like a group of 10 or 15. Hehehe...

We absolutley MUST smash today. My faja is feeling a little insecure about his fatherhood and manliness so he demands that I spend my entire day, saturday, with him to reassure him that he's not a total screwup. So sadly, today will be the last day for smash till the monday after next. And I also completed the task in which you instructed me, master devin.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
YES! StarCraft chat on Smashboards FTW!!!! I am a StarCraft pro!!!....not really. I just pwn Gojira all day long.:laugh:

So RagingAsian and TJRook, if you pwn as much at SC as I'm picturing in my mind right now, do tell: How the crap do you get around a tank:valkery mass with zerg??? Keeping in mind we didn't play an FMP, just a regular map so resources are limited so I can't build my usual twenty hives and just pump out lings until everbody dies.

And Taylor, we'll smash and then put together more of our firework show today. Maybe we should save some for when northern utah gets down? I'm sure they could appreciate a good explosion.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Beat Terran with Zerg? :laugh:

I'm sorry my friend, but Zerg are low tier. You have to be much better than your terran opponent to beat them with zerg.

Top Bottom