• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Devio presents...

An Xtinction sponsored event:
>>>Free Bread<<<
(and a unique blend of trimspa, relecore, and laxative for our bigger boned participants)

A smashfest event to take place at my hoose where I will unleash an unstoppable technique I devised myself that I was saving for the apocalypse.

Saturday, Jan 12 2008 at 6:00
Bring your controller.
Bring your friends.
Bring your I just got pwned face.

Directions? PM my face. Need a ride? You know where to PM.

RSVP under if you think you can make it. That means you Junpei.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You keep offering all this free food Devin....

How about some diet pills for those of us that are a little bit bigger boned?

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
:psycho:what hit me on saturday? I lost pretty much every match i came across, except for one with joe, but that was a mistake on his part. good news is though, now I know how to wave dash and how to desync the climbers.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Maybe you just need a half decent IC player in your area to teach you how to get better.

dannnnnng "jealous" I can barely Desynch the ice climbers (not quite my calling in this thing we call life)

Oh and BTW I have horrible horrible news, I have to ride the bus....AGAIN, I haven't ridden the bus since i was a zitty fresh young-un of only 13 years of age.
I totaled my car on the way to work today, Saturday night I had this thing where my brakes locked up, along with my steering and my gas, (it was like the car wasn't even on, but it was) and i was coming on an intersection so i had to shift into park and grind my gears to stop in time. It was too late to go to mechanic so i was gonna go tommorow but on the way to work same thing happened and I rear-ended a SUV at 40mph.
GAAAAH, to be a stranded teenager once again, i thought i would never have to relive the days.

So the real kicker here is if any of you boyos wanna play smash, I'm going to have to arrange a ride to get there, oh and I left my controller at your house, devin, so no Twighlight Princess for me for the next few dayz

Oi! Jovey, thanks for the snacks! My mom practically went off her diet for that popcorn (I didn't tell her how healthy it was).

SOA, there will be more fests. If you guys ever throw one, count me in.

PS Taylor, your life sucks. LOL (yeah I'll give ya a ride)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It looks like me and Yazyaz are coming to saint george next weekend :)(Jan 25 - 27). Is there anyone up for smashing with us not-as-sexy northerns? We only have to go to this thing for a couple of hours saturday morning and we're free for the rest of the weekend.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Hello my sexy southern Utah friends! Just want you guys to know that Ken Neth and I will be going down to St George from January 25-27 and we'd like to "hook" up with you guys if that's possible ;).. Maybe have a smashfest or an STD hehehe. I know Ken Neth already posted but I wanted to post too so that I could say what I had to say. That's all I have to say about that.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
All I can say is I hope I'm there! Oh, Greased, I got a little treat for ya in my siggy. It's what you'll be doing at the MTC in a few weeks :laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
OMFG. NORTHERN UTAHNS THAT ARE TOTALLY NOOBS WANT TO PLAY OUR AWESOME SEXINESS.

I need the Peach and Marth practice. We need you.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
OMFG. NORTHERN UTAHNS THAT ARE TOTALLY NOOBS WANT TO PLAY OUR AWESOME SEXINESS.

I need the Peach and Marth practice. We need you.
:psycho::chuckle:
I have played against northerners once and they totally pwnd my kirby... but that was like what, five years ago? Dern N64...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I got my days mixed up. We'll actually be there jan. 25-27th.
And Xsyven, you'll get more than just peach and marth practice from us now. We have been picking up other characters along the way:).
Devin, i want you to own my pathetic puff, in hopes it will some day be as good as yours;).

Ah ha ha ha, awesome sig. If my mish is half as awesome as that, well, I guess I won't bother walking home for holidays.

Ken, get that jigs down here and we'll whip it into sexy shape. Yaz, we're ripe for the hooking.

Also, I'm in Salt Lake right now. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE UP HERE???

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't care about your secondaries! I have the biggest trouble against Marths and Peaches! Why do you think I picked up Sheik? :p

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The 2nd Annual Road to Cutthroat is back. The regional championships, CCCT, is right around the corner and it's time to get the battle field ready. Starting in Febaury a series of tournaments will take place leading up to biggest CCCT ever. Winner of the tournaments win a first round bye to Cutthroat. Go here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat.php

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry to say this, but from this point forward until the realease of SSBB, I'm being banned from video games and everything related with them by my parents. Smasboards unfortunately comes into this area. For the next two months or so, what you are reading here is my final transmission.... So long..........

Top Bottom