• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Yes, it is I, and I am typing this on a creation of high magnificence, a creation displaying the pinnacle of modern technology. No longer shall I suffer under the weight of 56k and an 8 year old laptop that crashes under the load of Itunes, Mozilla, and MSN running simultaneusly!

NO!, i have been liberated, long gone are those dark times and now all that lies ahead are the bright seas of dual-core processing and high speed internet- Today, my friends, is a victorius day.

Oh......and we should smash, soon
Christmas break is over on Wed :(, blast having prior commitments.

Hail Yeaaaah Niccas!

I am officialy an A-Dult. What shall i do in my first few hours of adulthood...dom?

My sister thinks I should get drunk and laid.....hmmm that could be a possibility

Oh, and I shall be giving you homies a call so you can add mah number to your address books

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hail Yeaaaah Niccas!

I am officialy an A-Dult. What shall i do in my first few hours of adulthood...dom?

My sister thinks I should get drunk and laid.....hmmm that could be a possibility

Oh, and I shall be giving you homies a call so you can add mah number to your address books
You FINALLY got a cell! Well, Tayleh, I think you're a bit too young to get drunk yet. D:

Sugz, if we don't see you before February, you'll have to show us your skillz in BRAWL! Hopefully we'll be sort of equalized.

No tourneys for a while Forward, but feel free to come pwn people while we hand serve you microwave-fresh steamy hot pockets.

Also! Heafy here is gonna buy some cables so we can make an SSU compilation video. Taylor, you're my best comboable guy. We'll let cha know when we decide to do it (we'll be playing tons of friendlies to get the material).

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahaha you must be really bored coming to a Utah thread, and not even the main one.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
you must be driving really slow because from salt lake to phonix is like 10 to 11 hours of driving. i know i have done it like three times.
I've just looked up what it said on Google Maps... 415 mi – about 7 hours 2 mins.

So I was off by an hour. I looked that up like, a year ago.

Wellllll! Funny you should say that, Mr. Jigglypuff, cuz i just got the lowdown from my sweatshop, and I have had the day called off YAY!!!!! sooooo we should defintely definetely definetely and more defintely do some thing today....oh and i found the ultimate christmas present fo' you, but unfortunately you are the wrong gender to wear it:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Popcorn place finally blow your mind?

Saturday does sound like a good time for a smash-dizzle. Although... seeing as how I couldn't get to work because of a flat tire (and yes, after an hour of putting the spare on, that was flat too >_<), I'm at work Saturday for four hours after I get there. I'll be off at 12 or 2, depending on how late I romance the ladies like the gentleman I am.

Is Saturday good for anyone else besides the Jove and I?

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Nyeh, the popcorn place is out of business, so they fired me... :dizzy:
Now I have to get my eagle project done if I want another job...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, Devin and I peeked in there earlier today, and I noticed that "Everything 50-75% off!" or something. Figured that the business was doomed. xD

I'm for a smashfest, too.

Oh man, what a smashfest! Dang guys, remind me not to have as much fun next time, seriously!

Ah ha ha ha, jk Jove, nothing ended up happening. Real bummer actually. We need better planning, which is why I, Devin A. the first, am proposing that we have a little mock tournament this Saturday at my place. If this idea is supported by 3 people, and by 3 of our random friends, let it be so! I'll even pass out bread as party snacks.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, what a smashfest! Dang guys, remind me not to have as much fun next time, seriously!

Ah ha ha ha, jk Jove, nothing ended up happening. Real bummer actually. We need better planning, which is why I, Devin A. the first, am proposing that we have a little mock tournament this Saturday at my place. If this idea is supported by 3 people, and by 3 of our random friends, let it be so! I'll even pass out bread as party snacks.
i want some snacks!!! :(

Top Bottom