• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hello, SSU. This is a blatant increase of post count. I have absolutely nothing else to say except that I am now one post count higher than I was a moment ago. However, since I am here, I will just say that we are sorry we cannot travel to Utah this holiday season and hope you guys will fly to us soon. Have a nice day. :)

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I can do pretty much any smashing until 3:30 pm. Yeah, not a lot of time, but I couldn't get the night off.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I will now present to you all how I'm feeling about this Christmas season in a singe picture.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Well good news, if we can smash, I can most likely bring Ryan (and possibly his twin, Eric), although he sucks at the game (no offense to him)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Xsyven, you are coming to Idaho. No questions.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Depending on what time the tournament starts, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it or not...

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, I had work. :( But on the bright side I got a nifty little gadget from Game Crazy that totally completes my Link outfit. XD I'll post pics of me with it.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I would totally dig the clawshot if I were a construction worker.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
[Getting closer... I'll give you a hint:

_____
//
CXXXX||=============>
_____\\

Be wary though, this hint is pretty obvious so don't click if you want to keep guessing.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Wow... I feel lost... Well, I'd better make this a short message. I'll be getting off pretty much after I send this. Sorry for not being able to come to the tournament...:( Work had literally wiped me out, giving me the night shift on Friday and the morning shift on Saturday. All I wanted to do afterwards was sleep.:tired:

Well, I'd better be going. Got some X-Mas shopping to do. Merry Christmas everyone!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
[Getting closer... I'll give you a hint:

_____
//
CXXXX||=============>
_____\\

Be wary though, this hint is pretty obvious so don't click if you want to keep guessing.
MASTER SWORDS ARE TOTALLY USELESS!

Top Bottom