• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Can do, I heard you housed him during Oc3 / FD D. I might be going to some lower48 tournament, if there are any this summer. (for brawl)

spasticbanana

Smash Rookie
That was a bunch of fun yesterday. Now only if jovey was there he would have fun to. Devin and Heath i talk with a few of kids from my school and they might want to join us with the tournament.
Only one week of school until Christmas Vaction!!!!!!!

So see ya the nest time we meet again.:)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin's planning a huge (as in more than six people) tournament sometime this weekend or next. We'll even make a whole new thread about it in celebration!

We're back! Life is good. St. George, I bring you 42 dollars of Salt Lake's moneyz. And yes! Spaz, SOA, Jovey, Tayleh, if we do a tourney next saturday, how many of you (and your friends) do you think could make it? We'd probably do it round six or seven if that helps.

*4.0 semester bay-bay, I earned me some scholarship luvin when I get back.

Next Saturday I will not be denied, the gods of fate and chance will not scourge me for my iniquities like last weekend, and if any1 and I mean any1 decides to up and quit Artic Circle, I will go through the roof!

....Count me in

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My house should be fine, seeing that the mom and crinkle are out of town. I guess I'll have to endure the embarrassment of my old person decorated house, with the stench of death in the air.

Bruce my good man, the last name is Daniels. Tell your friends because I just can't get enough stalkers!

Ok, so Heath, Tay-tay, anyone, what do you think of this deal:

I get rockband

-and-

Ryan gets to borrow Mario Galaxies (with my wii).

PS: Any of you new/old spammers play MarioKart DD? I want to piss some people off at a racing game really really badly!

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Devin, would you happen to remember someone by the name of Elizabeth from a certain AP Art History class from several years ago at Dixie High? On a semie related note, have you ever noticed how small of a world it is? If it is the one and the same Elizabeth then my chances of going to the tourny on the 22nd MAY be pretty good.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So, when is anyone going to challenge me to Mario Strikers Charged?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Buzz uses Yoshi with hammer bros and stuff. I forgot the rest. And he probably has changed it, since I only played against him when he was still renting it.

Buzz, Devin and I bought strikers, played it twice, and haven't been interested in it since.

FallenProphet, if you come, then big fat <3's.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Nyeh, weekends aren't good for me. I can't do much on any day but Thursday until Christmas vacation (NEXT EFFLIPPIN WEEK, CURSE THOSE ************************ AT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT BUILDING, THEY WILL BE SUBJECT TO MY NEXT BRUTAL CRITIC COMIC, MAKE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!). And even then I can't do much after four.

Devin, would you happen to remember someone by the name of Elizabeth from a certain AP Art History class from several years ago at Dixie High? On a semie related note, have you ever noticed how small of a world it is? If it is the one and the same Elizabeth then my chances of going to the tourny on the 22nd MAY be pretty good.
WHOA! Elizabeth, smart girl? Took lots of AP classes if I'm not mistaken... Its gotta be the same one! Throw me a last name and I'll look her up in my yearbook. Thats freaking crazy though! How do you know here if you don't mind my asking?

CREA said:
we're having a Rock Band contest!!!
No wai... You have Rock Band??? Oh its on, and I'm gonna sing maps on - get this - MEDIUM.

In conclusion, I love Buzz.

NAME BATTLE GO!

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Elizabeth Nelson, She is my sister's room-mate and I was talking about you and from the description of your personality and the promise you have for any northern Utah'n that comes down there then she said that it must be Devin Daniels.

Great News!

My brother broke my computer and my xbox contracted the 3 red lights of death! Life is cherry bra! (sigh, Rock Band, I was so close...)

Sugar, keep us posted. Seduce your husband into getting down here.

FP, tell Elizabeth Devin says "Whaddup?" Freaking small world, I tell ya... Thats hilarious she even remembers me, let alone picking me out of a group of random smashers!

Anyhew, when do you high schoolers find out if you passed your AP's or not? I remember when I got my 3's in the mail... I was so proud.

Now then, I'm off to go sleep on a soggy pillow. Good day!

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
devin! hahah whats up dude?! so you where gonna give me ur cell number??

oh and hahahaha the funnyest thing ever was when u showed us diddys adventure LOL hahahahah

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Stupid co-workers all wanting the same week of Xmas off... It's like they have family or something...

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Aww dang, that sucks. Sigh... well on a lighter note, most of the high schoolers will be able to smash just about any day next week.

Top Bottom