• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
:mad:
Sorry guys, my Thursday schedule just got totally screwed up. I have to drive my brother to Karate around six and immediately after school I have to pick up my sister and her carpool gang from Tuacahn. :rocket:
When will I ever get a break?!

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
:tired:*snoring overheard* *falls off chair*

GAH!! what did I miss? what happened?:confused: *stares at ground glumly* this always happens after an ACT test...:(

I took that test saturday and I still feel tired!:( I swear all they're trying to do is kill off students. Crap... I have work today. *sighs* Hello excruciating physical labor...

P.S. I still can't find those links joe. Please point me in the right direction.

2 finals out of the way, 2 to go. And for no reason, here's a bunny.
(\(\
(=':')
(,(")(")

Oi, you highschool crackas! I'd like to play before the Heath, the Taylor and I head up to Salt Lake on Friday. Any chances o' that? I need to get my young link on.

And Jove, don't sweat it. I've got plenty of Thursdays left before they ship me off. I've got plenty of other days too now that you mention it. Just send the word.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Skies of Arcadia... wasn't that originally a Dreamcast game, later released on the Gamecube? I think I remember my friends playing it on the Dreamcast, way back when... and they'd use smoves. It was actually S. Move, which meant special move, but we'd call them smoves.

I'm done with college entirely this semester on Wednesday, after 8:30a.

I....MUST....COMMIT.....Suicide......Promptly!!!!!!!

One of our most reliable night shift workers at the sexy and understaffed Arctic Circle just quit without giving his 2 weeks so suddenly my weekend is in limbo (:( sadface times 200$) so nooooow I might not be able to go to SLC (sadface again)

But I will do my best to get someone to switch me for my saturday shift, even if I have to "be sick" for a day of school. Have faith in me and if I fail, murder me swiftly please.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
THIS IS NO TIME TO SHOW OFF YOUR COMBO VIDEO, JEN.

Taylor. If you don't come, my life will be incomplete to the point of killing myself. MASS SUICIIIIDE!

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Skies of Arcadia... wasn't that originally a Dreamcast game, later released on the Gamecube? I think I remember my friends playing it on the Dreamcast, way back when... and they'd use smoves. It was actually S. Move, which meant special move, but we'd call them smoves.

I'm done with college entirely this semester on Wednesday, after 8:30a.
You're absolutely right on. In addition to your regular physical attacks, there were also Special Moves you could pull off. Some did massive damage, some were area attacks, some created status effects, heck, one is even the ultimate healing move.

One of the coolest aspects of the game was the ship battles, I’ll have to show you myself…

If I bring it next time we smash, would you guys be ok with me showing a bit of it? I’m at the end of the game, so I can show you pretty much everything of interest.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Oh yeah those ship battles were megaballs awesome, wish I knew someone up here in AK who actually played or even knew about the game. Anyways, ur MEGABALLS for making ur username of it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Che_Lab likes to pop in and talk to Hott about love making.

SOAForever is actually a Southern Utahn.

AND LOOK WHO'S TALKING! (Though it's not a BAD thing. We <3 Sugz. ^0^)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Tomorrow is gonna blow. I have so much English due tomorrow. :(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm not out of here until maybe even 5, Devin. I know I could easily just turn around in my chair and tell you this, but why should I do that?

I'm leaving here at about 12:50 to watch some of the theater finals, and give friends some reassuring pats on the back. Maybe even get lunch afterwards. Then I'll come back here and keep working. Odds are, though, that I'll get so super insane and bored, that I'll leave at 4 like usual.

Spencer, if you call me and I'm still working, I'll give you this hot little Jigglypuff's number.

Top Bottom